if you had a choice between a tattoo girl you can fix or new fresh start what would you choose?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only said rose b.c the woman I loved had a beautiful red rose tat. on her upper arm about the size of finger.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Girls with tats are just not right in the head.
I think this is a wrong statement.

There are Godly women - who post on these threads - who happen to be tattooed.

Although several decades ago it wasn't so customary for women to become tattooed, today it's done very widely by both genders. Including sometimes by Godly women, who have chosen to get inked up a little.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ill show you it if I can. She hated pictures so she hide her face.

her-rose.jpg

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Red rose with green leaves. Or green stem. . and a couple roses.
@brian100 Oh, I can see now, yes. Thanks for explaining.

Yes, it's a nice design. Now I can see, it, definitely.

I can understand how a lady might regard such a design as a nice one to become tattooed with.

Did you maybe know the person when she decided to have it done? or perhaps it was later that you knew her.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She had it done before we met and I loved it.. so I know some tats can be beautiful if done right.

That's the girl I'm selling all for to get in Heaven. I've made up my mind nothing on this earth is worth keeping but the Love we shared.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
She had it done before we met and I loved it.. so I know some tats can be beautiful if done right.

That's the girl I'm selling all for to get in Heaven. I've made up my mind nothing on this earth is worth keeping but the Love we shared.
Prayer and the Scriptures are so important in one's personal path to heaven, through faith in the Lord Jesus and His finished work at the Cross, and in efforts to win others to Christ also, by God's grace.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@brian100 PS: Although in the photo the tattoo looks a little blurred, maybe this is not reflected in reality. Sometimes also some blurring can occur if the ink runs; it needs to go in to exactly the right depth of the dermis: not too shallow, not too deep, for the best effect.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to define fine Pearl parable first.

Going to heaven isn't as easy as you might think, and he put those parables there for a reason. He said its a really narrow door. My main belief now is one love saves another.

Tats are really nice if girls do it right.. I hate ankle tats.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You have to define fine Pearl parable first.

Going to heaven isn't as easy as you might think, and he put those parables there for a reason. He said its a really narrow door. My main belief now is one love saves another.
@brian100 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." (Matthew 7.14)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But whats the purpose of single people in heaven?

And are tats going to be there?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
But whats the purpose of single people in heaven?
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22.30) It's more about companionship on earth, reflecting Divine principles.

Reactions: Josho

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22.30) It's more about companionship on earth, reflecting Divine principles.

Read Mat 22:2.

Girls with nice rose tats.. to die for sometimes.

Now way I'm being a angel with harp.. Maybe single people go to choir. I think angels are ugly!

I'm asking for the 19 year old me in paradise like Adam and Eve.

You have to be nuts to ask for that angel thing.

I think he means they love you so much you don't need to be married. . . and Man and Woman are like super love sick. .. just for each other.

You better stop reading that turn to angel thing. God said we inherited an eternal life as a human being.. not as some angel.

Last edited by a moderator: