if you had a choice between a tattoo girl you can fix or new fresh start what would you choose?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah imagine being a bodiless ghost like my mom thinks... do ghost have tats? Flying around like angels that can't even scratch an itch. To me that's hell.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mom believes that die and become an bodiless angel scripture u posted.

I'm not believing that non sense. Jesus said touch me I'm real!

But will my love have that tat?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want to be resurrected.. I'm going the Shall never die thing. But I would like to wake up in a pool like a fountain of youth. This reborn thing in water. But your tats are probably gone?

Dying implies you have to live as a bodiless ghost for a while. That's too horrible for me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't want to be resurrected.. I'm going the Shall never die thing. But I would like to wake up in a pool like a fountain of youth. This reborn thing in water.
Well, the Creator gets to decide, so it's best to be ready by saving faith in Christ and His finished work at the Cross.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cant be alone without her in Heaven... ill tell you a story about my girl.

She broke up with me for unknown reason.. she moved out 2 weeks.. I never changed the locks. She came back crying she loved me .. and saying sorry. She told me she didn't love the new guy. We ran off to get married (in secret) only for her to never come back. . to this day i believed God forced her to marry me. So shes mine in heaven. Some guy named angel stole her from me. They later divorced.. this love I had for her .. was permanent.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil broke her up with me b/c I was to find the Shroud secret. I lost how many kids with her?

Her red rose tat was so pretty.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That spot she had it was perfect for me.
Arm is a well liked placement.

Wrist is another; my wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse and mine also; and I'm sure other conversations have arisen as a result of her willingness to have her wrist area tattooed with that design.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16 is a nice scripture..but at the Lazarus scene he adds in liveth and believth to never die. I can't be a ghost even for 1 day.

The tat is gone when you a ghost? I'm not flying around like the wind.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
John 3:16 is a nice scripture..but at the Lazarus scene he adds in liveth and believth to never die. I can't be a ghost even for 1 day.
I also talked to a young man with a complete John 3.16 tattoo on his arm; his was along his arm, while the young lady's that we talked to was on her wrist area. She must have endured quite a bit of pain to have all those letters injected, anyway, but she must have thought it worthwhile in order to have conversations with ppl about it, from then onwards.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not tat myself. I want to have the law tat*ted on my heart.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That spot she had it ...
Actually I think now in North America 59%-70% or more of parlor clients are female, according to statistics; it really has become so very widespread for women to want to be tattooed. Decades back it used to be overwhelmingly a man thing; such a lot has changed, now.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only interest in Jesus fine pearl parable now.. I'm a give him everything I have for my girl when the time comes. My house and all.

I do wonder if she gets to keep her tat.