I'm AFRAID, -- What can I do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MASKS -- So here's how IT SHOULD BE DONE:

Sprouts Farmers NAZIS Get Emasculated Hard
By: Easy Believism, Apr 28, 2021
- This is to inspire you to do the same. -

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do realise that the link also runs the story of Hilary Clinton being hanged , which you claimed yesterday to be ‘ rubbish ‘ ........also I checked the archives, in 2019 they claimed that Obama had been murdered and that Hilary Clinton had reptilian eyes and that there was an underground reptilian base........

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realise that the link also runs the story of Hilary Clinton being hanged , which you claimed yesterday to be ‘ rubbish ‘ ........also I checked the archives, in 2019 they claimed that Obama had been murdered and that Hilary Clinton had reptilian eyes and that there was an underground reptilian base........

You should know by now that you can't believe ANYTHING on the internet, whether typed, pictures, or even video evidence. So what ever you do, DON'T BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES. :eek:

EVERYTHING which disagrees with a persons strongly held views is FAKE INFORMATION, because they're NEVER wrong.
Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t have strongly held views , but the point I was making was your inconsistency with posting links to confirm your views ....if a website says something you disagree with, why would you then use it to validate something you have conveyed.
I do read what you post but sadly the constant insulting comments and digs you convey just doesn’t help to have any respect for what you say. I have to say that you have progress to the very weird, hence why I asked if you follow Qu-anon .....
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm AFRAID of:

• the FAKE News
  • the ACCURATE News which is often difficult to validate
  • the Fake Covid
  • being "Vaccinated"
  • being near a person who has been "Vaccinated" (sluffing proteins and damaging my health)
  • not being "Vaccinated"
  • the Fake Mask requirements
  • my Mask damaging my health
  • the little black "worms" populating Masks
  • if my Mask has any of those little black "worms"
  • the TSA violating my Fourth Amendment
  • the TSA targeting me for being a Conservative
  • the government using "license plate readers" to track my movements
  • the police violating my rights
  • the police targeting me
  • the government illegally monitoring conversations and movements inside my house
  • cell phones which will damage my brain
  • cell phone towers which will damage my brain
  • the NEW Electric Meters which broadcast radio waves which will damage my brain
  • the government controlling how much electricity in use in any given hour
  • global warming
  • artificially induced weather
  • artificial snow (chemicals)
  • artificial rain (chemicals)
  • aircraft "vapor trails" which are really dispensing chemicals
  • the price of gasoline
  • toilet paper shortages
  • the Election Fraud
  • the government's attempts to cover-up Election Fraud
  • a "president" who didn't win the Election
  • a "vice-president" who didn't win the Election
  • the FAKE Administration's efforts to ruin our nation
  • a "president" who may be DEAD, with a "body double" in his place
  • all the CGI evidence that shows a FAKE Administration
  • the TWO Fake WhiteHouses (Culver City & Atlanta) where the Fake president and Fake vice-president broadcast from
  • RAMPANT Human Trafficking
  • Container Ships that transit Human Trafficking
  • the innocent women and especially innocent children being Trafficked
  • the TORTURE and MURDER of these innocent children to obtain ADRENOCHROME
  • the people Trafficked who are HUNTED and KILLED on Private Estates for "sport"
  • the innocent women and children used for sexual "pleasure"
  • black mold
  • white mold
  • too much "refined foods"
  • too much sugar
  • supporting Coca-Cola products
  • supporting Home-Depot
  • television Programs
  • being "Brain-Washed" by television Programs
  • being out in Public without a Mask
  • BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder)
  • being ANY Race
  • being ANY Gender
  • NOT being Trans-something
  • Attending Church
  • NOT Attending Church

... I'M AFRAID ...

There! Satan has pretty much achieved some +90% of his objectives, -- for us to live in FEAR. And he ain't done. We're going to see a Middle East (and Near East) regional war where Nuclear Weapons WILL be used. And we'll be coerced into receiving a "Vaccination" and "Vaccination Certificate" which veracity will be effected through a Global Cashless Society where we will take an Oath of Allegiance to the U.N. But some will RESIST, just as some Jews were able to evade being taken to the concentration camps.

And finally the world will endure one more catastrophe, -- Global Thermonuclear War --, and then Jesus will return.

So look UP, -- not everything is bleak! :)
Bobby Jo

I can't understand some of my family members becoming extremely angry with me because I refuse to be afraid....I refuse to accept anything the networks, social media or any other source of information tries to make me believe when I know what my Abba-Father has already assured me of....I stand on His Word and His Word alone....any thing anyone else says contrary to it is a liar.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't understand some of my family members becoming extremely angry with me because I refuse to be afraid....I refuse to accept anything the networks, social media or any other source of information tries to make me believe when I know what my Abba-Father has already assured me of....I stand on His Word and His Word alone....any thing anyone else says contrary to it is a liar.
Your military photo avatar looks great....! No fear and to be ready and vigilant are the tickets to a successful campaign, especially when you know that there are real enemies used by spirits that oppose our Lord, who are surrounding and hemming in your way of life. They are definitely not friendlies. Most folks unfortunately wait until it is too late to recognize that are being played and they are easy prey and picked off one by one. They are being overran without any exit or offensive strategy. Do not follow these folks, whether they are family, friend or acquaintance.

The Spirit tells me this so clearly in these times of trouble

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your military photo avatar looks great....! No fear and to be ready and vigilant are the tickets to a successful campaign, especially when you know that there are real enemies used by spirits that oppose our Lord, who are surrounding and hemming in your way of life. They are definitely not friendlies. Most folks unfortunately wait until it is too late to recognize that are being played and they are easy prey and picked off one by one. They are being overran without any exit or offensive strategy. Do not follow these folks, whether they are family, friend or acquaintance.

The Spirit tells me this so clearly in these times of trouble

Bless you,

APAK
Yes indeed brother....I have lost quite a few friends and family over this....but that's just how it is going to be in these end times....I fully expect that if we do become a one world communist government that is fully antichrist or against the Christian faith that the first ones who will turn me in will be these ex friends and family...oh well...I am not afraid...if I die it isn't the end...it's the beginning of a wonderful eternal life with Jesus.
Oh and I put my uniform on because I have started a thread about battles, and wars, victories and defeat....so I wanted to look the part...lol

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed brother....I have lost quite a few friends and family over this....but that's just how it is going to be in these end times....I fully expect that if we do become a one world communist government that is fully antichrist or against the Christian faith that the first ones who will turn me in will be these ex friends and family...oh well...I am not afraid...if I die it isn't the end...it's the beginning of a wonderful eternal life with Jesus.
Oh and I put my uniform on because I have started a thread about battles, and wars, victories and defeat....so I wanted to look the part...lol
You are on fire on this topic as I just viewed some of your posts on other threads. I have been excomm-ed from family and and a few friends ages ago....it don't shake my faith one bit. It just makes me more determined than ever. I'm so glad my wife is with me all the way on all this and the topic of spiritual warfare. She is a quiet and yet strong believer in our Lord. I'm glad you are my sister in Christ as I can usually read you quite well, even on other subjects in the past....

Keep up this good and glorious spiritual fight with Christ at the point. We cannot fail if we stay firm, strong, and determined, to be patient and wait on the Lord at critical times going forward. It takes experience to know when to move forward and wait as the Lord will teach. I guarantee it. I'm learning this every day...Bless you H2S always...APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm so glad my wife is with me all the way on all this and the topic of spiritual warfare. She is a quiet and yet strong believer in our Lord. ...
Funny you say that, because my wife has always been quite reserved and deferred any "contention" (as simple as a Store Exchange) to me. But now she is consistently contacting our Elected Officials asserting her expectations that they OBEY the Constitution, and SERVE and PROTECT the Citizens from UNLAWFUL Infringements on our RIGHTS and FREEDOMS.

With BLESSINGS to H2S & APAK!
Bobby Jo (... and Elam ...) :rolleyes:

Reactions: APAK

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm AFRAID of:

• the FAKE News
  • the ACCURATE News which is often difficult to validate
  • the Fake Covid
  • being "Vaccinated"
  • being near a person who has been "Vaccinated" (sluffing proteins and damaging my health)
  • not being "Vaccinated"
  • the Fake Mask requirements
  • my Mask damaging my health
  • the little black "worms" populating Masks
  • if my Mask has any of those little black "worms"
  • the TSA violating my Fourth Amendment
  • the TSA targeting me for being a Conservative
  • the government using "license plate readers" to track my movements
  • the police violating my rights
  • the police targeting me
  • the government illegally monitoring conversations and movements inside my house
  • cell phones which will damage my brain
  • cell phone towers which will damage my brain
  • the NEW Electric Meters which broadcast radio waves which will damage my brain
  • the government controlling how much electricity in use in any given hour
  • global warming
  • artificially induced weather
  • artificial snow (chemicals)
  • artificial rain (chemicals)
  • aircraft "vapor trails" which are really dispensing chemicals
  • the price of gasoline
  • toilet paper shortages
  • the Election Fraud
  • the government's attempts to cover-up Election Fraud
  • a "president" who didn't win the Election
  • a "vice-president" who didn't win the Election
  • the FAKE Administration's efforts to ruin our nation
  • a "president" who may be DEAD, with a "body double" in his place
  • all the CGI evidence that shows a FAKE Administration
  • the TWO Fake WhiteHouses (Culver City & Atlanta) where the Fake president and Fake vice-president broadcast from
  • RAMPANT Human Trafficking
  • Container Ships that transit Human Trafficking
  • the innocent women and especially innocent children being Trafficked
  • the TORTURE and MURDER of these innocent children to obtain ADRENOCHROME
  • the people Trafficked who are HUNTED and KILLED on Private Estates for "sport"
  • the innocent women and children used for sexual "pleasure"
  • black mold
  • white mold
  • too much "refined foods"
  • too much sugar
  • supporting Coca-Cola products
  • supporting Home-Depot
  • television Programs
  • being "Brain-Washed" by television Programs
  • being out in Public without a Mask
  • BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder)
  • being ANY Race
  • being ANY Gender
  • NOT being Trans-something
  • Attending Church
  • NOT Attending Church

... I'M AFRAID ...

There! Satan has pretty much achieved some +90% of his objectives, -- for us to live in FEAR. And he ain't done. We're going to see a Middle East (and Near East) regional war where Nuclear Weapons WILL be used. And we'll be coerced into receiving a "Vaccination" and "Vaccination Certificate" which veracity will be effected through a Global Cashless Society where we will take an Oath of Allegiance to the U.N. But some will RESIST, just as some Jews were able to evade being taken to the concentration camps.

And finally the world will endure one more catastrophe, -- Global Thermonuclear War --, and then Jesus will return.

So look UP, -- not everything is bleak! :)
Bobby Jo

Proverbs 3:4-6
King James Version

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.