I'm back

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ryangrom

Aug 5, 2007
Hello all. Just wanted to say hello to all the new faces and the old. *waves* Kriss
smile.gif
To be painfully honest, I backslid pretty bad and have finally repented and am running the race again. Please pray for me since one is always met with resistance when they try to move forward. To those even thinking about backsliding, let me personally tell you that being away from under God's wing is like playing Russian roulette. Sometimes you might make it away seemingly unscathed, but sometimes you dont. This last time I backslid, I took 2 bottles of tylenol, was bakeracted, and put my family through allot of grief. It was all over a woman who is not saved. The bibles warnings might seem over-cautious, or too extreme at times, but they are there for a reason, and sometimes you dont realise how serious a warning is until you break it and its too late. By the grace of God I was given another chance. Even though I was given another chance, I still have a huge mess to clean up in my life and have allot of catching up and re-ordering of things to do. Its amazing how far you can fall with just a few months of backsliding. Sometimes it is just one thing you choose not to listen to God about, that causes a dominoe effect or a downward spiral. the word says to not be unequally yoked with non-believers. I chose to ignore that and I almost didnt live to tell about it.1 Peter 5:8- Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: If you are backslidden, you fall into that "Whom he may devour" catagory and it is not fun stuff.Anyways, its good to be back. I cant see myself ever backsliding again after this last experience, so I am hear to stay
smile.gif
What happened to the CB Arcade out of curiousity?

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Welcome back. Yes, I will keep you in prayer. The desires of the flesh is a real bummer at times. But we all do some backsliding now and then.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Ryan Have often thought of you and wondered what happened to you, So glad to have you back,

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Hi Ryangrom,Nice to have you. Im probably one of the newbies to you since I dont remember you ever since Ive been a member. Feel free to talk with me anytime.