I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.Taken - you get strong and then follow it up with God bless. James 3:10 came to mind:
…With the tongue we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10Out of thesame mouth come blessing and cursing. Mybrothers, this should not be! 11Can both fresh water and bitter water flow from the same spring?…

I know the Democrats are the ones who want more illegals for voters but Republicans do almost as bad by keeping the borders open for the farmers and hotel industries and if you read back through my posts you will see that I agree with you on securing the border. We have nuclear reactors everywhere and it would be easy for someone to attack one of them and I don't feel safe without the border being secured. Friends of my brother-in-law had their son killed by a foreigner so I can't agree with you more. I wish more people would speak up - I have. But I think it goes far beyond that. It's back to the Hegelian Dialectic of the two party system and misleading Americans to believe we really have a choice.

I'm sorry I don't think it would be edifying to discuss this with you. I enjoy discourse as it helps me understand Scripture more and what I see happening. I'm thankful for Brakelite's views on Catholicism possibly posing a problem as I hadn't thought of that, so it helps crystallize my views. Maybe someone else can communicate their beliefs who is in better physical health than I am. I can see you feel strongly about Trump and masonry so we just have to be led by however God leads each one.

I think what we can agree to do is to pray and ask God to lead us into the truth. We should never compromise the truth or what we believe to be the truth insofar as God has given us light. We shouldn't want to be right, we should want the truth wherever that leads us. That would be the best way of expressing our faith. And that would be true grace and a gift to God:)

A Song of degrees of David. "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense taken:) I know I sometimes miss things and I've accepted that's part of my lot for now. I have trouble concentrating and I like to understand things so it's hard, but if I take it a little at a time I can usually get through something. Pain is something hard to live with. But some days are better than others.
One nano-second at a time my sister ;)

Reactions: Soverign Grace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know all the verses but don't know the reality - yet anyway. Thanks for the encouragement. I still keep holding on but inevitably by the time night comes I'm arguing with Him again. I don't understand His ways but keep remembering "You lift up those who are bowed down Lord" and other verses. I would just like to see it experientially.
Consider the meaning of paradigm. A faulty paradigm assures struggle in areas that are in themselves very plain.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wonder - does anyone here prep for the end times? I was reading that a lot of the brainiac tech guys bought land in New Zealand because they expect a major meltdown or civil unrest and it made me wonder what they knew that we didn't. A lot of wealthy have built bunkers. I bought a few items but wondered if we should do more. Does anyone here prep?

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe bunkers and savings. As long as they do not place it in the like stock market for the fear of a crash. Or that of losing money and being scammed like Madoff did. Must be pretty smart to keep their money in a safe place somewhere. And somehow.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a thought to ponder in relation to some of the previous posts. I am aware of the nervousness of the influx of Middle eastern people into various countries, and that they are inevitably labelled as Muslim, this Islam becomes a threat.
I am also aware of course of people's nervousness regarding the influx of Hispanics from Mexico, Honduras, Salvador etc into the US. Why is it though that none see their common faith as a threat? The fear is palpable that Islam become a majoritys and Sharia law dominated American society. Why is there no fear of a Catholic majority? Are you not ostensibly a Protestant nation? Do you really believe a return to the dark ages is impossible? Have you no fear that the freedom of religion you now enjoy is not equally under threat from the south, as it is from the east?

Brakelite, we have a large influx of Hispanics down here, and I can tell you the vast majority of Hispanics who are Christians are actually Pentecostal, not Catholic, and some of the most devout believers we have in this city. Whereas there are not many prayer services and not much experiencing the Presence of God at the altar in most white churches now, the Hispanic churches are ALL ABOUT praying and experiencing the power of God, and they therefore witness it moving much more strongly than in most white churches.

Also, while most Americans are no longer having many children, the Hispanics are still having multiple children, and it's about the only thing IMO that I can see gives this nation much hope of remaining Christian for many decades longer. But the Catholic Church is in DECLINE in the US, Brakelite, even with the high influx of Hispanics we have now...

With all due respect, Brakelite, and mean it honestly, your "paradigm" is what remains in the dark ages. You believe in an end-time scenario that isn't born out by reality. I wish I could put that in a way that didn't sound disrespectful because I mean no disrespect to you. But you are looking for things that simply aren't there.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe bunkers and savings. As long as they do not place it in the like stock market for the fear of a crash. Or that of losing money and being scammed like Madoff did. Must be pretty smart to keep their money in a safe place somewhere. And somehow.
What do you mean - we should keep cash on hand? I don't know what Silicon Valley elites are doing with their money but I read that a good deal of them are getting prepared for a collapse. So it has me a little wary. Everyone seems to sense something is in the air.

B

brakelite

Brakelite, we have a large influx of Hispanics down here, and I can tell you the vast majority of Hispanics who are Christians are actually Pentecostal, not Catholic, and some of the most devout believers we have in this city. Whereas there are not many prayer services and not much experiencing the Presence of God at the altar in most white churches now, the Hispanic churches are ALL ABOUT praying and experiencing the power of God, and they therefore witness it moving much more strongly than in most white churches.

Also, while most Americans are no longer having many children, the Hispanics are still having multiple children, and it's about the only thing IMO that I can see gives this nation much hope of remaining Christian for many decades longer. But the Catholic Church is in DECLINE in the US, Brakelite, even with the high influx of Hispanics we have now...

With all due respect, Brakelite, and mean it honestly, your "paradigm" is what remains in the dark ages. You believe in an end-time scenario that isn't born out by reality. I wish I could put that in a way that didn't sound disrespectful because I mean no disrespect to you. But you are looking for things that simply aren't there.
Interesting, thanks for that. However, I am not talking about what is happening at this precise moment, but what will happen in the future in the midst of the coming crisis. You know, and I know, and everyone else knows who it will be that the world will turn to when all hell breaks loose, and governments see no way out. Pentecostal leaders are turning to him now. Without any pressure whatsoever. What will they do when a global version of 9/11 takes place... Or worse?images.jpg

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm unsure what that means - can you explain?
Paradigm SG, means the way you see things ie, interpret them, your reality. For example, when a farmer looks at his cow he knows what breed it is, what gender it is, whether it is an animal raised for its flesh or for producing milk year after year. He can tell its condition and its age and so on, yet when a city person sees the same cow the best they can probably determine is its gender (maybe). The farmer sees with different eyes, eyes that pick detail accurately. That is a part of his paradigm.

It is no different with scripture. On an extreme level using the same analogy, there are those that might look at the cow and think it is a horse. Some folk look at scripture assuming that from their own understanding and endeavours they can plumb its mysteries. This is conceit and takes folks down all sorts of dead end warrens which their pride attempts to justify and embellish.

How does one learn to see and interpret accurately? Familiarity is important. One must be familiar with what one is looking at and a wiling and openness to learn. In the case of scripture, dealing with God inspired writings requires that one comes to God with an attitude that is teachable. God will guide you, that's a given. He will enable you to see what is required to be seen and build understanding upon understanding. It is not magical, it is the same as Mary sitting at Jesus feet and absorbing what he taught as opposed to Martha running around like a blue arsed fly.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, and I know, and everyone else knows who it will be that the world will turn to when all hell breaks loose, and governments see no way out. Pentecostal leaders are turning to him now. Without any pressure whatsoever. What will they do when a global version of 9/11 takes place... Or worse?

I do see many turning blindly to the Catholic Church and Mainline denominational Protestantism as things grow increasingly dark in the earth, for no other reason than that they will look to "faith" yet have no clue what they are doing. But what great cataclysm do you see spurring on some mad rush to it? Is there something Ellen White prophesied or something? What do SDAs believe makes things so imminent? (asking honestly, not facetiously).

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy In The Making.: HOW TRUMP IS BEING SET UP TO WIN BY ILLUMINATI!

I think Brakelight may have a point we haven't considered. We haven't lived in an era where Protestantism was discriminated against. We live in an ecosystem of sorts and if one element is out of balance, what was once soundly kept in check, could then shift the balance. So it may be something to keep in mind as America's ecosystem is thrown out of balance which many historians and others are worried about with mass migration.

I worked with young Hispanic men who were very respectful and I saw how they must have respect for their mothers because of the way they treated me. I loved working with them. Hispanics are having a lot of babies but that's what is behind the Clive-Piven strategy - to import enough people to overwhelm our welfare system. If you read the comments on Breitbart and all over the internet - people are angry over migrants coming here to go on welfare and transforming America. Especially now since wages have stayed flat for many years, while prices have gone up and there is financial hardship for many. I think God wants us to be charitable but with an eye to wisdom. We are to love each other as we love ourselves, not instead of ourselves. I'm still working out what God wants of us because sometimes it's hard to determine and God doesn't always let us see clearly at times. All these different cultures have been proven to not be beneficial, it doesn't matter how warming the culture is. Why Multiculturalism Doesn't Work

This writer gave an overview of immigration which is very relevant to the future of America, such as their belief in restricting of gun ownership, and their voting for larger government with welfare benefits:

“Hispanics are natural conservatives” — The Dangerous Myth – The Occidental Observer

There is a problem at the border with migrants practicing false religions such as Santa Muerte so many are Catholic, but not necessarily so.

Mexico Drug Cartels in Regions Steeped in Witchcraft, Demonic Influence

If you look up the religions of most of the cultures coming to America you may be somewhat concerned because it's bringing false religions here that may contribute to spiritual attacks on Christians.

A lot of Americans like the Hispanic culture but our country is a powder keg right now. I don't think this is a good time to try to force all these different cultures together. I was called by someone running for office on a conference call and the people were demanding what they were going to do about immigration. I'm wondering if those Silicon Valley techs see this coming and that's why they're planning for the collapse of America.

Last edited:
B

brakelite

I do see many turning blindly to the Catholic Church and Mainline denominational Protestantism as things grow increasingly dark in the earth, for no other reason than that they will look to "faith" yet have no clue what they are doing. But what great cataclysm do you see spurring on some mad rush to it? Is there something Ellen White prophesied or something? What do SDAs believe makes things so imminent? (asking honestly, not facetiously).
I could recommend a book of hers, The Great Controversy it is freely available online in pdf format. Just skip to the last 5 chapters for the future, but what she says there is nothing more than what is outlined in scripture. Here is my version....
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'

Already have.

Disagree. A good place to START is with their beginning and intent.

They are Human men. Christianity is a "brotherhood" of sorts of men openly claiming their following and allegience to Christ.

But what about those same Christine's participating in what Satanism promotes?

Celebrating devilish things, in dress up, video games, symbols, etc. Does that make Christianity "EVIL", because some Christians participate in those things?

Because that is what you are saying about Freemasons.

If SOME Christians participate in the same things satanists do....should ALL Christians be regarded as evil worshipers? Any more than IF SOME freemasons participate in the same things satanist do.....should ALL freemasons be regarded as evil worshipers?

It is simply a matter of the CORRUPT, "joining" in a group, then giving the WHOLE of the group a Corrupt reputation.

God has it handled. Jesus spoke to this very thing. God is not fooled, by frauds, who PRETEND they are (with their mouth PRETENDING they are IN Christ), when in their heart, they are not.

Personally, I know of NO, freemasons, who are or were active in Satanic rituals and worship.

[Being illuminated -sounds- like a good thing but you may be missing the point ...

I already addressed this. No I do not miss the point. I know the difference between being enlightened by submitting to God and one who submits to satan.

I simply do not throw a WHOLE group, whose does not declare their CREED is to Whorshiping satan, into the same pot.

You do. Catholics do.

The Catholics objection to Freemasons (brotherhood), ...IS a freemasons requirement is that to join, they must believe in a higher power. Catholics object, because the Higher Power is not Declared.
Eh, so what? Catholics exalt an earthly man, as their "holy father". Eh, so what? I don't agree with that.
It doesn't mean I should take it upon myself and declare ALL catholics are evil worshipers...
But they have for eons promoted that freemasons are evil worshipers, because "their" (brotherhood) is not INLINE with what catholics teach.....and the catholics do the same thing to "protestants" who do not agree with Catholics.....eh who cares? The catholics are taught to believe in "their catholic church", and I have chosen to be bekueve in Christ and HIS Church.

I am not from a disfunctional family of a long line of marriages then divorces or absent fathers. My family roots in the US is from the early 1600's of men who were builders and free and brought themselves to this land Before it was America. They were and remained Godly men. And called themselves masons, and free. They could read, write, And many of their own letters, generationally, I have in my possession. I also "have", my own dads "secret" masonic books, including the code book that decodes their "books".
So, I am confident in what I believe, regarding particular Freemasons.

I am not ignorant to not know, men are individuals, and regardless of what "they join", means they "adhere" to everything that is reflective of the intent and purpose the group was formed in the first place.

If at some point, you begin hearing Trump speaking AGAINST God.....do so come to me with your evidence....otherwise, I simply see your concerns (of how Trump holds his hands) as petty and irrelevant.

Lol.... Public schools have LOWERED the standard of expectation....and now calls average students Gifted!

Agree, Wisdom comes from God.

Agree to not believe every spirit.....nor are we to believe every word out of the mouth of men who are driven by spirits, who are Against God.

Again...WHO is endlessly promoting, for men, foreign and domestic to get on, sign up for...
Become a TAX PAYER BURDEN? Let someone else pay their housing, food, clothing, educations, medical, child rearing, utilities....?
Overwhelmingly....the Democrats...

And what does Scripture say.....?
that such a man IS WORSE than an Unbeliever....
1 Tim 5:8

THAT is inanutshell Loudly Profound!

God Bless,
Taken[/QUOTE]
I have never come across a Roman Catholic that rants and raves about Protestants or Freemasons ever, but I have come across many protestants who go totally mental about Roman Catholics and some Protestants go of there rocker about Freemasons.

I have a mate up the road who was brought up baptised RC but he knows bugger all about the RCC in fact, he is just totally stupid ranting with blind rage. saying everything is the fault of the RCC and when they have blown them all up then they will be fine. what a load of BS ! I say.

Many Protestants love to slander and love to claim that they are going to heaven regardless of what they do. they are kidding themselves !

Not all Freemasons are Satanic but some are, but most do not know that some of the workings are satanic for sure because they just do not know it, I have met one who was a Freemason and my lot said to me, do not to talk with one ex freemason family member at a party and when I went to the bar, this bloke came and said straight out to me about it all directly, warning me as to what the Freemasons were truly all about.

I have worked with Islamic people and they were fine people and we all got on fine, I talk openly with them but we did not agree on some things for sure and it's the same with Freemasons and the same with some Roman Catholics. I get on fine with some and some I don't and it's the same with Protestants.
Some people are just radical nut cases and they never bother to listen as they just go of the deep end all the time, I have another mate down the road and he is an dedicated Atheist and he rants and raves about just a load of rubbish, he is a radical nutcase and a prepar, even with cars or bikes he gets it in his head that some brand is the best and all others are rubbish, like GM is the best and Ford is just total rubbish type of idiot and I will point out that both of the company's cars may have the same gearbox or diff made at the same factory and he is like, no ! or that the GM one would be far better and Ford one would be the reject sub standard parts in it, just blind prejudice madness. or how is this he is part black fellow and one of is brothers is black, they all have the same mum and dad just that one child turned out black and he says to me, that people coming here from Sudan are too black, he does not like them because they are too black ? said I know some of them and they are real good Christian people, they work good jobs and they are fine honest people, way better than some of the white and abo trash we have here for sure. our Abos really hate all the other blacks coming here, even more than they hate us whites and they really go to town about them other blacks. funny you don't hear such madness coming from whites like that sort of crap. to me it's just that I don't want trash dumped on our doorstep for us to have to put up with all the rape and stealing and the fear of thug gangs and drugs etc not to mention that such people get off the hook x amount of times and the real wealthy snobbish people do not care because they can afford the insurance bills regardless.
I am not saying that all from Sudan are good people because the fact is they are not, but that is the fault of our Government and because of there moronic Political Correctness ruling what they can do, because they can not discriminate between who is who or to be seen doing such or the Cultural Marxist god will go ballistic and work to destroy peoples jobs and there lives career, so people are terrified of the Political Correct Cultural Marxist Socialist Talmud Nazis nowadays, because such are just so totally full of Spite, everything such people do is with blind malicious simple minded rage, because they have not matured to comprehend reality from fiction such dupes are always off with the pixies dreaming and full of delusions, they swallow the Media the great whore that it is, like a Idol. Stooges they are just like the Germans were and had to follow a madman like Hitler and the Communist had to follow there insane Satanic Leaders, in there bliss of malice that every Satanist loves the power of that disgraceful degenerate filth.

Malice is the worst trait in man that I can think of, it's the lowest of the low you don't hear the PC Socialist mob pointing that out do you, no ! because that's what they truly are, they are full of Malice for anyone who does not think as they do.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read the comments on Breitbart and all over the internet - people are angry over migrants coming here to go on welfare and transforming America. Especially now since wages have stayed flat for many years, while prices have gone up and there is financial hardship for many. I think God wants us to be charitable but with an eye to wisdom. We are to love each other as we love ourselves, not instead of ourselves. I'm still working out what God wants of us because sometimes it's hard to determine and God doesn't always let us see clearly at times. All these different cultures have been proven to not be beneficial, it doesn't matter how warming the culture is. Why Multiculturalism Doesn't Work

This writer gave an overview of immigration which is very relevant to the future of America, such as their belief in restricting of gun ownership, and their voting for larger government with welfare benefits:

“Hispanics are natural conservatives” — The Dangerous Myth – The Occidental Observer

There is a problem at the border with migrants practicing false religions such as Santa Muerte so many are Catholic, but not necessarily so.

Mexico Drug Cartels in Regions Steeped in Witchcraft, Demonic Influence

As I stated elsewhere, Soverign Grace, I have been watching these things for more than 25 years now. I'm well aware of all this stuff. I'm giving you a perspective that goes beyond it.

Btw, the point about Hispanics not being "natural conservatives" is indeed correct. Spiritually they are strongly Christian. Politically, however, most are strongly Democratic, because they view the Republican platform as racist against them. Not that it is, but they view it that way.
If you look up the religions of most of the cultures coming to America you may be somewhat concerned because it's bringing false religions here that may contribute to spiritual attacks on Christians.

The threat is Islam.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could recommend a book of hers, The Great Controversy it is freely available online in pdf format. Just skip to the last 5 chapters for the future, but what she says there is nothing more than what is outlined in scripture. Here is my version....
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
Here I have gone into a little more detail...
Close, very, very close.

I read through your links and found them clearly presented (which is nice). Your belief that things may happen quickly, however, depends entirely it would seem on the global natural disasters happening quickly, and on a much larger scale than those at present (such as the ones you cited), since these are not yet having the effect of drawing humanity to the Catholic Church, not in the States anyway.

It's plausible, but suppositional, and dependent upon natural catastrophes escalating very rapidly, whereas the greater likelihood is that they will continue to escalate gradually.

B

brakelite

I read through your links and found them clearly presented (which is nice). Your belief that things may happen quickly, however, depends entirely it would seem on the global natural disasters happening quickly, and on a much larger scale than those at present (such as the ones you cited), since these are not yet having the effect of drawing humanity to the Catholic Church, not in the States anyway.

It's plausible, but suppositional, and dependent upon natural catastrophes escalating very rapidly, whereas the greater likelihood is that they will continue to escalate gradually.
I think that once the final events start to unfold, they will progress very rapidly. Various time frames in Revelation indicate a quick culmination to the controversy. I don't mean the 1260 days (we Adventists, and others, see this as 1260 years, ...an equal time to the 42 months and times, time, and half a time, based on year/day principle found elsewhere...that time period has been and gone; 538-1798.) The time periods I am thinking of are two: the one hour the kings of the earth give their sovereignty to the beast, and the one day in Revelation 18:8 which prophetically works out to about 2 weeks. Now I am not drawing a line in the sand here. But I think that once the US repudiates the first amendment, giving power to the church under the leadership of the pope, (see a video previously offered by The holy book ends on Trump and the Papacy) enforcing the mark of the beast, time will be short. Leading up to that time...who knows, Could be many years, could be a month. One major catastrophe could be all it takes. Whether by nature...man-made...or a collapse in international finance...or maybe a combination of all of the above.
I don't believe any horror story or apocalyptic movie from Hollywood or our worst nightmares can envision what is coming, or prepare adequately to cope. Our only hope will lie in our steadfast faith in the person of Jesus. What I do see is the coming together of various non-Christian and Christian faiths, including spiritualists and apostate protestants, joining together with Rome to form a global union. This is happening now. And when you consider the current political moves toward a NWO through the UN, such a scenario as I have described above is effectually ready to roll anytime. The mechanism is in place. All it takes is the convincing.
BTW The Great Controversy is a great book. I do recommend it.
"And all the world wondered after the Beast,"

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW The Great Controversy is a great book. I do recommend it.

I did read it some and found it interesting. But there are just a number of elements in the SDA construct that I simply don't agree with.

Blessings, brother, and maybe we will discuss it again sometime.

Reactions: brakelite