I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Just a thought to ponder in relation to some of the previous posts. I am aware of the nervousness of the influx of Middle eastern people into various countries, and that they are inevitably labelled as Muslim, this Islam becomes a threat.
I am also aware of course of people's nervousness regarding the influx of Hispanics from Mexico, Honduras, Salvador etc into the US. Why is it though that none see their common faith as a threat? The fear is palpable that Islam become a majoritys and Sharia law dominated American society. Why is there no fear of a Catholic majority? Are you not ostensibly a Protestant nation? Do you really believe a return to the dark ages is impossible? Have you no fear that the freedom of religion you now enjoy is not equally under threat from the south, as it is from the east?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a thought to ponder in relation to some of the previous posts. I am aware of the nervousness of the influx of Middle eastern people into various countries, and that they are inevitably labelled as Muslim, this Islam becomes a threat.
I am also aware of course of people's nervousness regarding the influx of Hispanics from Mexico, Honduras, Salvador etc into the US. Why is it though that none see their common faith as a threat? The fear is palpable that Islam become a majoritys and Sharia law dominated American society. Why is there no fear of a Catholic majority? Are you not ostensibly a Protestant nation? Do you really believe a return to the dark ages is impossible? Have you no fear that the freedom of religion you now enjoy is not equally under threat from the south, as it is from the east?

Not sure if you are saying Americans "should or should not" have a concern about an influx of foreigners from the mid-east and beyond the southern border....

"Should or should not" have a concern?

God Bless,
Taken

B

brakelite

Should be concerned re both. But the threat of Catholicism on the American way of life is greater. Yeah I know, sounds rather surreal to be making such a claim. But in a previous post you said we had nothing to be concerned about regarding the Illuminati or the Freemasons.
Your average Catholic neighbour is no different from your average Muslim neighbour. Both want to just live their lives in peace and freedom. Same with the lower 'goyim' within all secret societies. But, BUT, it ain't the average we need be concerned about. Is the elites who are joined at the hip and are members of any and all organisations that have global dominion as a goal. All are Luciferians. But they act as your friendly neighbour with your best interests at heart. Face to face we don't know them. But we do know the Vatican... Its history and its aims. And we also know that when they ,, Catholics, have a majority in any country, their allegiances are not to their country. They are to Rome.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should be concerned re both. But the threat of Catholicism on the American way of life is greater. Yeah I know, sounds rather surreal to be making such a claim. But in a previous post you said we had nothing to be concerned about regarding the Illuminati or the Freemasons.
Your average Catholic neighbour is no different from your average Muslim neighbour. Both want to just live their lives in peace and freedom. Same with the lower 'goyim' within all secret societies. But, BUT, it ain't the average we need be concerned about. Is the elites who are joined at the hip and are members of any and all organisations that have global dominion as a goal. All are Luciferians. But they act as your friendly neighbour with your best interests at heart. Face to face we don't know them. But we do know the Vatican... Its history and its aims. And we also know that when they ,, Catholics, have a majority in any country, their allegiances are not to their country. They are to Rome.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ brakelite ~
No quotes on your post, so can not "show" your post and my reply.

Okay, think I got your intended point.

I simply observe "individuals".
We can "guess" who is "involved" in any particular group, through several means.
We can "oberve" anyone, by their actions.

"Reputations" of any particular group, gives us an "indication" of anyone "involved" in a particular group.

Yet, within every "group", are the "extreme" (at all cost), "Just going along", "inactive", and those who "haven't a clue" of what all their "group" supposedly stands for.

Thus, to "POINT" to any One group, really does not "apply" to every "individual" involved, and sometimes, not even the "majority" of the so called "group".

"Hard core" Islamists, Catholicism, Born Again, Racial supremacists, Nationality supremacists, Political supremacists, etc...
Have a "hard core" agenda to PRESERVE their own group.....
and "sometimes", "some", have concluded THAT requires ELIMINATION of "other" groups.

It is the "individuals" who "participate" "underhandedly" in the intent and promotion and actual Elimination that strikes fear and concern.....because as we might know their intent, you never know exactly who or when they WILL strike.

These are forewarned in Scripture and also is the solution foretold us.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Soverign Grace
You still haven't 'got' how to respond so that the readers can follow you.
About five of the above posts are unreadable because you quote someone, but then everything that you write gets hidden behind the quote.
Have you not notice that about five of your responses are not visable to the readers.

What you are obviously doing is Cutting off the last
and writing your response before it...thus everything you write shows up as in quotes.
Like this below, that I quoted from you response to Nancy.

[/Quote]

Now IF I answered in front of the second word saying "quote..."
Then my response would not show up as a response but as a quote.

Maybe this is hard for you to understand...just saying..two of your posts to Hidden in Him was hidden indeed :) we could not tell what he wrote or what you wrote.
And you have done it with other too.

Just saying...don't waste you responses ..make sure that we can actually read them. :)[/QUOTE]
No I didn't realize I was doing it wrong. I have some impairments that makes it hard for me to understand things at times. I'll look at it later when I'm not in so much pain. The pain is distracting and so if you see me jump around a bit or not grasp something don't take it personally or think I do something on purpose.

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and writing your response before it...thus everything you write shows up as in quotes.
Like this below, that I quoted from you response to Nancy.

Maybe this is hard for you to understand...just saying..two of your posts to Hidden in Him was hidden indeed :) we could not tell what he wrote or what you wrote.

Just saying...don't waste you responses ..make sure that we can actually read them. :)[/QUOTE]
No I didn't realize I was doing it wrong. I have some impairments that makes it hard for me to understand things at times. I'll look at it later when I'm not in so much pain. The pain is distracting and so if you see me jump around a bit or not grasp something don't take it personally or think I do something on purpose.[/QUOTE]

You can do this manually.
For responding, you want the beginning of THEIR text to have a [ then the Word QUOTE then ]

The ending of THEIR text to have a [ then / then the word QUOTE then ]

Then you type your own text without brackets or the word quote.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i'm passing curious now if there are any believers in here who are not in some kind of pain

particularly Trump supporters, i mean this is tic but i can't help but see a correlation, @Frank Lee you're a Trump supporter right, any insight here?
if I'm not in to much physical distress. I have learned to never go there unless it's been just a short whole since swallowing pain meds.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No I didn't realize I was doing it wrong. I have some impairments that makes it hard for me to understand things at times. I'll look at it later when I'm not in so much pain. The pain is distracting and so if you see me jump around a bit or not grasp something don't take it personally or think I do something on purpose.

Very sorry to hear that you have to battle with pain.
Pain is so debilitating ....
I was just trying to let you see that so many of your post cannot be seen by us.

No offence intended. :)

Bless you.

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just saying...don't waste you responses ..make sure that we can actually read them. :)
No I didn't realize I was doing it wrong. I have some impairments that makes it hard for me to understand things at times. I'll look at it later when I'm not in so much pain. The pain is distracting and so if you see me jump around a bit or not grasp something don't take it personally or think I do something on purpose.[/QUOTE]

You can do this manually.
For responding, you want the beginning of THEIR text to have a [ then the Word QUOTE then ]

The ending of THEIR text to have a [ then / then the word QUOTE then ]

Then you type your own text without brackets or the word quote.

God Bless,
Taken[/QUOTE]
Ok - can someone explain what I'm doing wrong? I hit "Reply" and when the poster's writing shows up I write beneath it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll try to re-do this. I had an unsavory encounter with a middle eastern man which showed me they either have the wrong view of American women or they culturally disrespect women. Someone else said that all the immigrants are helping America due to the birth rate being low and their Christian views. I went to our government building and it was packed with immigrant men getting welfare and it was troubling. My family is working long hours and I don't want them to have to support anyone but themselves and their family so I don't necessarily share those views. The immigrants aren't necessarily Christian: there is a huge problem on the border with a pastor ministering to them because many are involved in a satanic religion. You can research this yourself. But it definitely is a plus if they're Christian. I knew a lot of young Hispanic men I worked with and they treated me with utmost respect - they have strong family bonds it seems.

A friend told me they come in her store with hair and nails done and pay with an EBT card. I've never had my hair or nails done. She said the pharmacist told her they get all their prescriptions paid for. How fair is it to Americans who can't afford their prescriptions after paying into the system all those years, to have foreigners come here and take of the fruit of their labor? Scripture is very plain on this: If you don't work you don't eat. And Gal. 6:5 Let every man bear his own load.

I saw the news harping on us to feel sorry for them, yet who should we feel sorry for? A man like my husband who is forced to get up at 3:15 a.m. for 45 years and go to work at an ungodly hour? Spend all day out in the biting cold or the sweltering heat? Working with a bad back and two bad knees. Or should we feel sorry for the poor immigrant who comes here and has to roll out of bed at 11:00 am to go pick up his welfare check? So I really questioned who the media was advising us to feel sorry for. Who really has it worse? The Sun Sentinel had a full expose` on it - they aren't coming here to work, they openly admit they come here for "El Ayuda" - "the gifts" - which means welfare, food stamps, free housing, Medicaid. SOMEBODY has to pay for every tissue they use. If you do the research it's the plan of Agenda 21 - or the Clive-Piven strategy to collapse America by overwhelming welfare. If you're not aware of the goals behind mass migration you're likely to be duped by the propaganda of the legacy news.

But what is happening is a lot of Americans are suffering because of it. I worked from age 12-16 babysitting. Then I worked paying taxes starting at 16. I paid a lot in until I stopped to raise a family then returned to work. When I became disabled just shy of the full credits after returning to the workforce. I was turned down for disability. I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to still work when I was in a bad state. It was worse than words could do justice and I worked until I just could not. My husband then had to work two jobs. He was like a zombie - up at 3:15 a.m., work all day in the elements and come home and work a 2nd job. He used to fall asleep at the wheel. We would have been okay if we were allowed to keep what we earned instead of having it redistributed. There is more but I'll stop here. I met a woman in our doctor's office who told me the hospital took her home to pay off her husband's medical bills yet foreigners don't have to pay a dime. What is equally as bad is that we've known a number of people who have cheated on disability. But oh well, I guess God has His reasons.

My kids work long hours. It makes me sick to see what they're paying in taxes. It's like having a millstone tied around their necks. One of my children works from about 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. 7 days a week. So foreigners waltz into the country and take from their long hours and take what I should have been helped with - whatever way you cut it, it's not fair. I paid into it for years. Then I watched my cousin struggle, going without prescriptions because she couldn't afford them and she paid into SS for years. She told me she was in a medical facility packed with Russians getting free medical care while she was forced to pay for private insurance - of course who fought her over every little procedure she got.

Then I visited one of my children over the winter and it was an awful visit - their house felt as cold as a tomb. To save money they kept the house uncomfortably cold. Then they had to care for a patient who kept the room as hot as a hothouse. She asked the woman how she could afford to keep her house that warm. The woman said: "I don't have to pay for my heat, I get heating assistance." That is not fair. I am all for helping people when they need it but not when it forces people like my children to live worse lives because they have to keep their heat turned down so low to the point of suffering. I don't think it was ever meant to be this way. I think God expects us to help the poor and needy but not those who game the system.

I spoke with a medical administrator who told me Americans who had paid into the system their entire lives were getting turned down for basic medical care yet immigrants got everything paid for. I'm all for helping those who are in true need - but not those who are getting a free ride on everyone else's back. Those men should be out working instead of coming here expecting American men - and women - to work to support them. But I've known Americans who have done the same thing.

The Sun Sentinel article said that they come here and used the "fleeing persecution" defense, then fly back to their home country (that they claimed to be fleeing) and have a friend mail them their welfare money. That is wrong and that isn't in keeping with God's character of being a just God.

I don't know what didn't show up so I'm winging this. I read that pastors were alarmed about Trump's hand signs. They could be steepling or they could be illuminati hand signs. Trump admitted that he's a mason and we know that freemasons are allegedly witches.

Are G20 leaders in the ILLUMINATI? 'Satanic hand signals' at crunch summit explained

His hand signs are undeniable. See for yourself: Top Ten Illuminati Signs | Illuminati Rex

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take courage SG, it is not as if God abandons his children, neither is it that we can outwit the enemy with our inventions. I think of Joseph and Elijah and David or Daniel in their distress. God can shut the mouth of lions, he can part the seas and turn slaves into princes, yes, he can and will raise the dead. We can submit to him all our concerns, we can ask for needed strength and his peace. He says, I will never leave you or forsake you. His word is trustworthy always.
I know all the verses but don't know the reality - yet anyway. Thanks for the encouragement. I still keep holding on but inevitably by the time night comes I'm arguing with Him again. I don't understand His ways but keep remembering "You lift up those who are bowed down Lord" and other verses. I would just like to see it experientially.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace ~

Your post however formatted did not allow your text to be revealed in a reply.

Devils "handshake"... ?
I see people shaking hands all kinds of ways.

Trumps "hands" that you pictured and highlighted....

Do you know what his hands are doing?
It's called steepling when the fingers of each hand are extended and the tips of opposite finders are touching.

It is a sign of confidence, particularly when the person hold their hands in such a position, their shoulders are leaned forward.....view the photos you provided.

Some people clasp their hands in their lap, (when seated), some people wring their hands, some people cup their hands and rest them on their lap, some people cross their wrists and independently fiddle with their own fingers and nails, some people cross their arms, some people lean, slouch, or lean forward, some people fiddle with their hair, or ears, or clothes, or constantly touch

their face, some people point their fingers at themselves or others, some people (standing) do the same things, or stand with their hands to their sides.....

People have their comfort level in how they sit, stand, position their limbs, hands, feet....when they are confident, nervous, unsure, pondering, IOW, receiving information (listening) or giving information (speaking).

To zone in and declare......devil association...is what conspiracists do.

Masons is simply shortened from Freemasonry.
It began as a group of FREE men who were "masons", otherwise, "construction workers, builders, of stone works", who also used mathematical equations for measurements.

They formed a "brotherhood" with other men who did the same. IOW, their "brotherhood" did not include "children, women, slaves, housewives, bakers, etc."
So, yes their "club" was exclusive. And what they talked about was secretive.
And one of their "requirements" for joining is the prospective member BELIEVE in a higher power.

So, do I care what Freemasons do...have?
Handshakes, gestures, jewelry, meetings, aprons, candles, ceremonies, clothing, dinners, etc.......?

No, no more than I care what the local ladies gossip club, or church choir club, or an auto union brothers, or motorcycle brothers are doing, or wearing, or gestures and handshakes they are "secretly" doing out in the open.

ILLUMINATE....originally in simplicity means to be "informed" and "understand" what one is informed of.

In essence it is to be "enlightened".
(And BTW Scripture is FULL of knowledge for how God desires a man to be enlightened to His Kowledge and His Understanding).

The Illuminate, were historically against a forced "belief", particularly a religious belief. And typically a group of men with high intellect.

My own dad was a believer in thee Lord God, a Builder with Stone and Metals, an IQ last measured at the mid 160's, a photographic memory, his expertise in linear levels of Calculus and music, and a Free man, and a member of a lodge in brotherhood of Freemasons.

And no he didn't Brew up witches spells and sneak around plotting against other people. LOL

MANY People LOVE to "JOIN" groups, associations, clubs........
And the people who are not "members" LOVE to criticize, and gossip, especially IF it is a group who keeps their business private.

Where there is a GROUP, there is room for another on the outside to make a CAREER out of GUESSING and pretending it is FACTS.

As far as TRUMP....
I believe he is somewhat enlightened in Gods Word and believes it, while not fully understanding it, and seeks guidance.

I believe his very enlightened in Business sense, and good at it.

I believe he is an avid listener to those that are effected by his responsibility as President.

I believe he provides for his own, and tiredlessly works on issues that have been plaguing the US government for eons, despite his adversaries and backstabbing.

I believe without shame he is in awe of Gods creation of beautiful women.

Personally, I am happy to see a person sitting in the People's (oval) Office, that is not a self absorbed politician who projects themselves as entitled pseudo royalty.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken - I know you are looking at this simplistically - yes, Trump's hand signs -could- be innocent, or they could be a sign of something more sinister. By their fruits ye shall know them - I think we have to watch what fruit he bears closely. I've noticed he has a penchant for lying. We know where lying comes from. I have known Christian liars so I'm not dismissing Trump altogether - I'm just being cautious about how much I'm going to put my faith in him. I first began to question him when I noticed all he did was TALK about border security, he never DID anything. He lied and said the Democrats were keeping the border unsafe. No - he has the authority to secure our border.

Our area was hard hit with drugs. They took my neighbor's son out a few months ago. I see the heartbreak, yet Trump still has not secured our border. Face it - it's only a matter of time before another attack on American soil - if the first one really was an attack.

Instead of dismissing freemasonry, or its roots, I hope you take some time to do some research. Freemasonry is associated with the evil one. Here is a good place to start: Luciferian Elite Control The United States!

Being illuminated -sounds- like a good thing but you may be missing the point that the illumination that they're getting is not from God. Remember this in Acts 16:17:

"One day as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl with a spirit of clairvoyance, who earned a large income for her masters by fortune-telling. 17This girlfollowed Paul and the rest of us, shouting,“These men are servants of the Most High God,who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” 18She continued this for many days. Eventually Paul grew so aggravated that he turned and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” And the spirit left her at that very moment."

The slave girl was "illumined" but WHAT SPIRIT was she illumined by? Please don't get confused with semantics - the "illumined" are illumined by the evil one. I don't know what your grandfather did or if Trump being a freemason means anything or not, but I think that every true Christian should be wary and we need to always remember that even those who look like Christians may not be. There will come a time when Christ says to some "depart from me, I never knew you."

A few years ago I received an invitation in the mail to join some group because the letter said that someone nominated me for being intelligent. Before you fall off your chair laughing I'll say it was probably a joke but I could have joined and thought of myself as amongst the gifted. The only thing I have is wisdom from God - and sometimes I'm short on that. So I wouldn't always say that everyone loves to invent conspiracies about what is done in organizations. I threw the letter away because I know where any wisdom comes from.

We are warned not to "believe every spirit" we are to "test the spirits." And we are to watch for wolves in sheep's clothing. I think believers have to be more discerning. It wasn't me sounding the alarm - it was pastors who were troubled by Trump's hand signs. I'm just relaying it. How many good parents were deceived by trickery from pedophile priests? My cousin owned an office building and a young construction worker fell and was taken to the hospital. A cop gave him a ride home. On the way home the cop sexually attacked the man. Wasn't the young man deceived by someone appearing as an "angel of light"?

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sorry to hear that you have to battle with pain.
Pain is so debilitating ....
I was just trying to let you see that so many of your post cannot be seen by us.

No offence intended. :)

Bless you.
No offense taken:) I know I sometimes miss things and I've accepted that's part of my lot for now. I have trouble concentrating and I like to understand things so it's hard, but if I take it a little at a time I can usually get through something. Pain is something hard to live with. But some days are better than others.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good point Brakelite. I never even considered that. We've been used to practicing protestantism without fear. Awhile ago I looked up what religions each group practiced who were coming into America and it was concerning.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken - I know you are looking at this simplistically - yes, Trump's hand signs -could- be innocent, or they could be a sign of something more sinister. By their fruits ye shall know them - I think we have to watch what fruit he bears closely.

I am confident, THE FRUIT one bears has nothing to do with handshakes, or another making the sign of the cross across their head, shoulder and chest.

THE FRUIT a man being observed of another rests quite simply on ONE THING....

Has that man BEEN OBSERVED SPEAKING AGAINST GOD.

Because a man IN Christ, CAN NOT EVER speak AGAINSt GOD.

I have NOT ONCE observed Trump SPEAKING against thee Lord God.

Have you?

I've noticed he has a penchant for lying.

I often hear that accusation, but oddly that accusation comes without evidence that accusation is true.

We know where lying comes from.

Same as we know where False accusations come from...eh?

I'm just being cautious about how much I'm going to put my faith in him.

Don't become wound up with Worldly nonsense. No one should be "putting their faith" in Trump. That is reserved for thee Lord God.

I first began to question him when I noticed all he did was TALK about border security, he never DID anything.

How did you conclude "he never DID anything" ? Because that is NOT TRUE.

ILLEGALLY breaking into the US has been a VERY Long historical problem....notably A problem that Democrats have overwhelmingly supported that corruption be promoted.

Trump promised to ADDRESS the LONG historical problem. He is not a DICTATOR, and has been Working on the Problem from numerous angles, since he took office. And continues to do so, among other things on his agenda.

He lied and said the Democrats were keeping the border unsafe.

Who holds rally's Promothing open borders?
Democrats.
Who speaks for foreigners who come here without permission?
Democrats.
Who harbors foreigners who come here without permission? "Sanctuary cities"
Democrats.
Who has illegally been found voting for Democrats in elections?
Foreigners who Illegally entered the US.

The list goes on and on.
So, why is it a LIE, to say the Democrats are keeping the border unsafe........How exactly are they promoting to KEEPING it SAFE?

By LETTING FOREIGNERS ILLEGALLY ENTER THE US? Not only LETTING, but encouraging.

Are YOU pleased with the DROVES of Illegals coming into the US, SO they can LIVE OFF the American TAXPAYER.....subsidizing the illegals, with housing, food, phones, education, medical costs, computers, transportation, etc. ?

THEY ARE INVADERS! And are Raping the earning of American earners.

How do you see that AS Constitutional, right, or should be an Americans Burden, and overlook it is Widely Democrats who SUPPORT that position?

No - he has the authority to secure our border.

Trump is a Representative, not a Dictator.
He represents Americans, NOT foreigners.

In America, Our Governements are Offices, with Representatives seated in those Offices, who take an OATH to uphold the Laws that govern the Offices.

If you are Familiar with History, for EONS, umpteen Corrupt men have been repeatedly seated in Offices, and NOT UPHELD the Laws that govern the Offices.
For EONS, they have ACTED outside of the Laws, and WRITTEN, "unconstitutional" Laws, FOR THE VERY PURPOSE of fostering THEIR own Corruption.

Our area was hard hit with drugs. They took my neighbor's son out a few months ago. I see the heartbreak, yet Trump still has not secured our border.

Hold on....Your neighbors son?
Really? Your neighbors ... could not control their own son? Secure him from DOING drugs.... A problem of what....3,4, 5 or so years....?

But yet you are critical of Trump, Who is dealing with 50+ years of Illegals breaking into the US?

Your neighbors only had TWO parents who needed to be in agreement.

Trump has a Cabinet of men, and 500+ Congressmen who have to be in agreement, before Certain actions can take place.

Guess who the MAJORITY of Congress IS that Bucks TRUMP wanting the Constitutional Law to Prevail? Uh Democrats!

Face it - it's only a matter of time before another attack on American soil - if the first one really was an attack.

Well no kidding! The ridiculous thing is:...
It is the Democrats who are promoting ENCOURAGEMENT of Foreigners to BE IN THE US!!< ILLEGALLY

We have enough nut-job Americans to deal with that Attack Americans.....WITHOUT INVITING and ENCOURAGING Foreign nut-jobs to get in on the act.

Then are you going to COMPLAIN, when an ILLEGAL Foreigner attacks.....and mad because they are not caught?....WHY would they be......NO ONE has Documentation that they are EVEN IN THE COUNTRY!

Have you ever tried to LOCATE a person in your neighborhood, YOU do not know exists in your neighborhood?

How about the government trying to LOCATE 40 million Illegals in the US?

Shouldn't they ALL go back to their Country and CHANGE what they DO NOT LIKE in their own Country? But then WHY? What is their incentative.....when they can Live in the US, receive Goverment $$$, the Government has TAKEN out of the pockets of Americans? And still wave their country's flags, speak their language, tout their and flaunt the country's citizenship and allegience to their country?

And the funny thing is....THEIR OWN COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE open border laws, and freely let foreigners IN THEIR country!

Continued...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace ...Instead of dismissing freemasonry, or its roots, I hope you take some time to do some research.
'

Already have.

Freemasonry is associated with the evil one.

Disagree. A good place to START is with their beginning and intent.

They are Human men. Christianity is a "brotherhood" of sorts of men openly claiming their following and allegience to Christ.

But what about those same Christine's participating in what Satanism promotes?

Celebrating devilish things, in dress up, video games, symbols, etc. Does that make Christianity "EVIL", because some Christians participate in those things?

Because that is what you are saying about Freemasons.

If SOME Christians participate in the same things satanists do....should ALL Christians be regarded as evil worshipers? Any more than IF SOME freemasons participate in the same things satanist do.....should ALL freemasons be regarded as evil worshipers?

It is simply a matter of the CORRUPT, "joining" in a group, then giving the WHOLE of the group a Corrupt reputation.

God has it handled. Jesus spoke to this very thing. God is not fooled, by frauds, who PRETEND they are (with their mouth PRETENDING they are IN Christ), when in their heart, they are not.

Personally, I know of NO, freemasons, who are or were active in Satanic rituals and worship.

[Being illuminated -sounds- like a good thing but you may be missing the point ...[/QUOTE]

I already addressed this. No I do not miss the point. I know the difference between being enlightened by submitting to God and one who submits to satan.

I simply do not throw a WHOLE group, whose does not declare their CREED is to Whorshiping satan, into the same pot.

You do. Catholics do.

The Catholics objection to Freemasons (brotherhood), ...IS a freemasons requirement is that to join, they must believe in a higher power. Catholics object, because the Higher Power is not Declared.
Eh, so what? Catholics exalt an earthly man, as their "holy father". Eh, so what? I don't agree with that.
It doesn't mean I should take it upon myself and declare ALL catholics are evil worshipers...
But they have for eons promoted that freemasons are evil worshipers, because "their" (brotherhood) is not INLINE with what catholics teach.....and the catholics do the same thing to "protestants" who do not agree with Catholics.....eh who cares? The catholics are taught to believe in "their catholic church", and I have chosen to be bekueve in Christ and HIS Church.

don't know what your grandfather did

I am not from a disfunctional family of a long line of marriages then divorces or absent fathers. My family roots in the US is from the early 1600's of men who were builders and free and brought themselves to this land Before it was America. They were and remained Godly men. And called themselves masons, and free. They could read, write, And many of their own letters, generationally, I have in my possession. I also "have", my own dads "secret" masonic books, including the code book that decodes their "books".
So, I am confident in what I believe, regarding particular Freemasons.

I am not ignorant to not know, men are individuals, and regardless of what "they join", means they "adhere" to everything that is reflective of the intent and purpose the group was formed in the first place.

...ot if Trump being a freemason means anything or not, but I think that every true Christian should be wary...

If at some point, you begin hearing Trump speaking AGAINST God.....do so come to me with your evidence....otherwise, I simply see your concerns (of how Trump holds his hands) as petty and irrelevant.

A few years ago I received an invitation in the mail to join some group because the letter said that someone nominated me for being intelligent. ...I know where any wisdom comes from.

Lol.... Public schools have LOWERED the standard of expectation....and now calls average students Gifted!

Agree, Wisdom comes from God.

We are warned not to "believe every spirit" we are to "test the spirits."

Agree to not believe every spirit.....nor are we to believe every word out of the mouth of men who are driven by spirits, who are Against God.

Again...WHO is endlessly promoting, for men, foreign and domestic to get on, sign up for...
Become a TAX PAYER BURDEN? Let someone else pay their housing, food, clothing, educations, medical, child rearing, utilities....?
Overwhelmingly....the Democrats...

And what does Scripture say.....?
that such a man IS WORSE than an Unbeliever....
1 Tim 5:8

THAT is inanutshell Loudly Profound!

God Bless,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am confident, THE FRUIT one bears has nothing to do with handshakes, or another making the sign of the cross across their head, shoulder and chest.

THE FRUIT a man being observed of another rests quite simply on ONE THING....

Has that man BEEN OBSERVED SPEAKING AGAINST GOD.

Because a man IN Christ, CAN NOT EVER speak AGAINSt GOD.

I have NOT ONCE observed Trump SPEAKING against thee Lord God.

Have you?

I often hear that accusation, but oddly that accusation comes without evidence that accusation is true.

Same as we know where False accusations come from...eh?

Don't become wound up with Worldly nonsense. No one should be "putting their faith" in Trump. That is reserved for thee Lord God.

How did you conclude "he never DID anything" ? Because that is NOT TRUE.

ILLEGALLY breaking into the US has been a VERY Long historical problem....notably A problem that Democrats have overwhelmingly supported that corruption be promoted.

Trump promised to ADDRESS the LONG historical problem. He is not a DICTATOR, and has been Working on the Problem from numerous angles, since he took office. And continues to do so, among other things on his agenda.

Who holds rally's Promothing open borders?
Democrats.
Who speaks for foreigners who come here without permission?
Democrats.
Who harbors foreigners who come here without permission? "Sanctuary cities"
Democrats.
Who has illegally been found voting for Democrats in elections?
Foreigners who Illegally entered the US.

The list goes on and on.
So, why is it a LIE, to say the Democrats are keeping the border unsafe........How exactly are they promoting to KEEPING it SAFE?

By LETTING FOREIGNERS ILLEGALLY ENTER THE US? Not only LETTING, but encouraging.

Are YOU pleased with the DROVES of Illegals coming into the US, SO they can LIVE OFF the American TAXPAYER.....subsidizing the illegals, with housing, food, phones, education, medical costs, computers, transportation, etc. ?

THEY ARE INVADERS! And are Raping the earning of American earners.

How do you see that AS Constitutional, right, or should be an Americans Burden, and overlook it is Widely Democrats who SUPPORT that position?

Trump is a Representative, not a Dictator.
He represents Americans, NOT foreigners.

In America, Our Governements are Offices, with Representatives seated in those Offices, who take an OATH to uphold the Laws that govern the Offices.

If you are Familiar with History, for EONS, umpteen Corrupt men have been repeatedly seated in Offices, and NOT UPHELD the Laws that govern the Offices.
For EONS, they have ACTED outside of the Laws, and WRITTEN, "unconstitutional" Laws, FOR THE VERY PURPOSE of fostering THEIR own Corruption.

Hold on....Your neighbors son?
Really? Your neighbors ... could not control their own son? Secure him from DOING drugs.... A problem of what....3,4, 5 or so years....?

But yet you are critical of Trump, Who is dealing with 50+ years of Illegals breaking into the US?

Your neighbors only had TWO parents who needed to be in agreement.

Trump has a Cabinet of men, and 500+ Congressmen who have to be in agreement, before Certain actions can take place.

Guess who the MAJORITY of Congress IS that Bucks TRUMP wanting the Constitutional Law to Prevail? Uh Democrats!

Well no kidding! The ridiculous thing is:...
It is the Democrats who are promoting ENCOURAGEMENT of Foreigners to BE IN THE US!!< ILLEGALLY

We have enough nut-job Americans to deal with that Attack Americans.....WITHOUT INVITING and ENCOURAGING Foreign nut-jobs to get in on the act.

Then are you going to COMPLAIN, when an ILLEGAL Foreigner attacks.....and mad because they are not caught?....WHY would they be......NO ONE has Documentation that they are EVEN IN THE COUNTRY!

Have you ever tried to LOCATE a person in your neighborhood, YOU do not know exists in your neighborhood?

How about the government trying to LOCATE 40 million Illegals in the US?