I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

You have a good grasp on it. I think he has to be aware too - he's not a stupid man. He may bumble in his talking sometimes but we shouldn't let that fool us - he's shrewd. I too thought that he was in danger if he is legitimate. The FBI has a gun they can shoot that makes it look like someone has had a heart attack - it's frozen poison and only leaves a small pinprick. I worried about him if he is truly legitimate. I'm surprised at the Christians who are so in the dark about it and how it fits with Revelations. Although my eyes were just opened a few months ago and I have to say that it shook me a little. How close do you surmise that we are to the end? I haven't studied Revelations extensively. I used to listen to it on CD but never got into a deep study. I actually wonder if "today" is going to be "the day." I think we have to be close.
The key to understanding Revelation is to first understand Daniel. And the key to understanding Daniel is to start with the right hermeneutic. You have a choice of three when approaching prophecy.
Futurism... Preterism... And historicism. I have rejected the first two in favour of the third, because the first two set aside 2000 years of Christian history as if God didn't see it coming. Or perhaps He blinked and missed it. Investigate the historicist perspective, then use it to study Daniel... If you want a head start try here to understand where I am coming from...
Religious Freedom: Legalised Tyranny?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the brashest loudest most confident person won....
That's a rather superficial assessment. His agenda was solid and exactly what was needed at this time (looks like you did not examine it). And he has accomplished a great deal in the short time he has been in office, for which VERY FEW (including Christians) wish to give him credit. But God says "give honor where honor is due".

When we consider the almost TOTAL OPPOSITION to Trump from the Left, Right, and Centrist elites (both Republicans and Democrats), Christians must conclude that it was God who intervened to ensure that Hillary would not become President, and destroy America totally after what Obama had done. Many Christians were praying for this, and many actively supported him.

Christians should stop believing all the lies that are spouted daily by the MSM about Trump and almost everything. He has made many mistakes, but he has also made many good things happen. Connecting him to the Illuminati Agenda borders on nonsense.

B

brakelite

His agenda was solid and exactly what was needed at this time
Of that I have no doubt. After the liberal extreme left agenda of the previous administration anything to the right of center would have seemed heaven sent. But don't think for one briefest moment that the Illuminati didn't see that and could easily have used that situation to their advantage. Left or right... Conservative or liberal... Republican or Democrat... Means nothing to the internationals and globalist elitists... All is illusion, and it had been said that no president in the last 100 years got there without their help. And those who once there decided on some independent action, paid the ultimate price.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if it is...and we really believe all the is written in the book of Revelation... then it is TIME...if it is God's time then it is His Plan.
We have been told how things are going to unroll.
No amount of fretting is going to change anything.
To be spiritually prepared is what is needed. Not panic.

If it isn't Trump then it will be the next guy...
What I made bold above in your quote I have wondered a bit about that for a long time...none of us know anything...it's all guess work..
Just like Judas, ...someone will have the job..
I hope it is not him... I don't really think it is him...but, who knows.

Prayer is what we have, and prayer is what we can DO...there is nothing else we can do...but trust that God has done a good work IN us and that we are ready for whatever is going to come down the pipe line.
We His people need faith and stability for those who have none..
In the Spirit, it is time for the babes to be children, and time for the children to sons, it's time for the sons to be Fathers ... and it's time to fulfil our calling and not just talk about it.

....View attachment 4163
Yes but if it is all part of the plan then we should NOT be deluded. I'm concerned about the Scripture that says "if possible the elect will be deceived" - I take that verse as a warning, not to fret, but to be aware and alert. I'm afraid too many people aren't questioning Trump's actions and character. I turned a blind eye - and I know that Christians sin, but he couldn't name ONE bible verse. I think too many Americans are looking for a savior of sorts. We may be badly disappointed. Of course I don't know this, but we're told "by their FRUITS ye shall know them, not by their WORDS."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think too many people hate Trump to be the Anti Christ. From what I understand, everyone is going to love this guy. Right now I would say it is half and half.

A big reason why I am for Trump is he is for Israel. And he has not pretended to be anything he is not. I remember people would call Obama the antichrist. I didn't vote for him, but Id say he did a decent job as president. This has been the worst though. I feel so bad for President Trump. The Bible talks about not saying bad things about our rulers/leaders. I think there is a lot of that going on.
It's just speculation at this point - I read that about him being the antichrist and I don't know if it has merit, but I am concerned that his fruit isn't good - only his talk.

I'm not sure about much right now.

I'm afraid you are badly deluded. Obama did NOT do a good job and he is evil. I'm surprised you get no check in your spirit. I can't stand to hear his voice. Please do in-depth research on how he fulfilled evil goals while in office. I cannot go through it all - you have to look for yourself. Your remarks are why I'm so concerned that Christians aren't using discernment. We are to have our "senses trained by reason of use." We are to test the spirits to see if they are of God.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, that. What makes you think Trump wants that?
Someone told me that they don't believe the powers that be would allow someone into office who they didn't want. We know Satan is the deceiver - what better way to deceive Christians than by planting someone who SAYS all the right things? But we are to judge their FRUIT. He's been lying. We know who lies are from. Who appears as an "angel of light"? We have to step carefully. Scripture says walk circumspectly.

Look at these photos - it will show you how many in high positions are of the evil one: HAND SIGNS PART 3: THE BEAST HAS RISEN!

Now look at Trump: Body Language Experts Say Trump Often Flashes “Triangle of Satan” Hand Gesture

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a rather superficial assessment. His agenda was solid and exactly what was needed at this time (looks like you did not examine it). And he has accomplished a great deal in the short time he has been in office, for which VERY FEW (including Christians) wish to give him credit. But God says "give honor where honor is due".

When we consider the almost TOTAL OPPOSITION to Trump from the Left, Right, and Centrist elites (both Republicans and Democrats), Christians must conclude that it was God who intervened to ensure that Hillary would not become President, and destroy America totally after what Obama had done. Many Christians were praying for this, and many actively supported him.

Christians should stop believing all the lies that are spouted daily by the MSM about Trump and almost everything. He has made many mistakes, but he has also made many good things happen. Connecting him to the Illuminati Agenda borders on nonsense.
First of all, I'm not saying that Trump IS illuminati, I'm just saying that instead of falling all over ourselves believing he is our savior, we should be more discerning. He very well may be pro-Christian - I don't know. I'm just walking circumspectly. "By their FRUITS ye shall know them." About 54,000 Americans have DIED OF A DRUG OVERDOSE FROM THE DRUGS FLOODING IN THROUGH MEXICO yet still he has NOT built the wall. Would you feel differently if it had been YOUR family member who died? Princess Ivanka sits protected from it all while the unwashed masses suffer like dogs in the dirt. How do you think it felt for Mollie Tibbetts to have a knife plunged into her flesh until she expired?

Trump knows full well that people are dying from his decision to not use the military to construct the border.

I'm reserving judgment for now. Satan is a highly intelligent, highly deceptive being. We need to be more discerning. We should know from the first subtle and deceptive words uttered in the garden: "Yea...hath God said..."

I know someone who works in a hospital and these migrants are being let in with serious disease. They told me they've had patients with TB leave the hospital and go right back in the public. Those who work with them come in with meningitis. I'm waiting for a pandemic. Yet no one is stopping it. At least one doctor left the state because he said we can't keep giving the world free medical care. Anyone who has to balance a checkbook should know that our country cannot afford to care for all these people on welfare. Now - look how many Indians and Syrians are sneaking in through the border. And we're supposed to think some aren't coming here to do mischief? Then these foreigners are flooding here on J-1 doctor visas when it's known that they get fake medical degrees and then come here to practice. They suspect there are at least 10,000 fake foreign doctors in America. I think it's higher. I read where a man in Florida was permanently damaged by a fake foreign doctor who operated on him. They caught one near us. I'm shocked there isn't an outcry. What religion do you think they practice?

An Arizona rancher put video surveillance up and scores of young, armed Mexicans were flooding across our border. I read numerous alternative news sources because the government owns the major news stations. I'm just concerned about what is going on and that Trump hasn't fulfilled his promises. Granted, he's had a lot of opposition, but some things don't add up. I'm just not being so trusting now. I'm just being more cautious.

Shocking Video – Platoons of Heavily Armed Men Easily Walk into US from Mexico.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever....
My bible say " For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. "

I choose to trust Father.
But, you seem to set on wanting to worry about it...so...have at it! :)
No, not worry, possibly alert others. I know God is in control, but God never told us to walk on blindly. "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished." - Proverbs 22:3

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I am looking at things from a long way away, but I wonder if folks were so desperate after Obama and Clinton, and so freaking nervous about the possibility of Hilary as president, that they were willing to accept anything as an alternative. And the brashest loudest most confident person won.... The conservative Christian right gobbles him up at the expense of more godly candidates, yet that claim Trump is God's man? I think more wishful thinking than any real spiritual discernment. The very same type of majority group think will welcome the Antichrist as the solver of all the world's problems... Again at the expense of spiritual realities.
What I think really won the Christian right to his side was not character or Christian testimony, not his witness to Christ's work in his life, not his godly demeanor and consecration to the Christian faith, but his promise that he would give the church political power. And the church, believing that politics is the salvation to American souls, and American social problems, made Trump their best friend.
KJV Luke 22
24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
I think you hit the nail on the head. We were so desperate for hope that he comes charging in like a knight in shining armor. He may be all that - I just don't know at this point.

That's astute reasoning: the very same type of majority group think will welcome the Antichrist.

"A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished." - Proverbs 22:3

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of that I have no doubt. After the liberal extreme left agenda of the previous administration anything to the right of center would have seemed heaven sent. But don't think for one briefest moment that the Illuminati didn't see that and could easily have used that situation to their advantage. Left or right... Conservative or liberal... Republican or Democrat... Means nothing to the internationals and globalist elitists... All is illusion, and it had been said that no president in the last 100 years got there without their help. And those who once there decided on some independent action, paid the ultimate price.
Exactly. They're experts at fooling people. And what better way to fool the masses than to have someone sail into office saying all the right things? We're not told "by their words ye shall know them" we're told "by their fruits ye shall know them."

Did you read that Kennedy was the one who went against them? I heard that speech he made about the secret society. Sometime later he was assassinated. Look at all the people associated with Clintons who have been killed.

Trump keeps making the triangle and other hand signals. I saw him in photos with Clintons. He was in the little black book of the pedo with an island. There are just some troubling things that are causing me to take pause.

Reactions: brakelite

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key to understanding Revelation is to first understand Daniel. And the key to understanding Daniel is to start with the right hermeneutic. You have a choice of three when approaching prophecy.
Futurism... Preterism... And historicism. I have rejected the first two in favour of the third, because the first two set aside 2000 years of Christian history as if God didn't see it coming. Or perhaps He blinked and missed it. Investigate the historicist perspective, then use it to study Daniel... If you want a head start try here to understand where I am coming from...
Religious Freedom: Legalised Tyranny?
I haven't studied Daniel. I know a lot of the bible but I'm still weak in certain parts of it. Only recently - a few months - have my eyes been opened to Revelations being fulfilled. I've heard of preterism - the belief that Christ already came back. I know someone who was a strong Christian who believes it. She listened to Arthur Melanson, a radio preacher who teaches preterism. I was never shown that so I only know what God has revealed to me.

I recall when I told a long-time friend that I became a Christian she made an offhand remark about a lot of wrong done in the name of religion.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would look at all the bills Obama signed without consent of Congress and the Senate and then compare them with Trump and decide who is the Illuminati in this political circus.
Yes - we know who Obama was and what he stood for.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I'm not saying that Trump IS illuminati, I'm just saying that instead of falling all over ourselves believing he is our savior, we should be more discerning. He very well may be pro-Christian - I don't know. I'm just walking circumspectly. "By their FRUITS ye shall know them." About 54,000 Americans have DIED OF A DRUG OVERDOSE FROM THE DRUGS FLOODING IN THROUGH MEXICO yet still he has NOT built the wall. Would you feel differently if it had been YOUR family member who died? Princess Ivanka sits protected from it all while the unwashed masses suffer like dogs in the dirt. How do you think it felt for Mollie Tibbetts to have a knife plunged into her flesh until she expired?

Trump knows full well that people are dying from his decision to not use the military to construct the border.

I'm reserving judgment for now. Satan is a highly intelligent, highly deceptive being. We need to be more discerning. We should know from the first subtle and deceptive words uttered in the garden: "Yea...hath God said..."

I know someone who works in a hospital and these migrants are being let in with serious disease. They told me they've had patients with TB leave the hospital and go right back in the public. Those who work with them come in with meningitis. I'm waiting for a pandemic. Yet no one is stopping it. At least one doctor left the state because he said we can't keep giving the world free medical care. Anyone who has to balance a checkbook should know that our country cannot afford to care for all these people on welfare. Now - look how many Indians and Syrians are sneaking in through the border. And we're supposed to think some aren't coming here to do mischief? Then these foreigners are flooding here on J-1 doctor visas when it's known that they get fake medical degrees and then come here to practice. They suspect there are at least 10,000 fake foreign doctors in America. I think it's higher. I read where a man in Florida was permanently damaged by a fake foreign doctor who operated on him. They caught one near us. I'm shocked there isn't an outcry. What religion do you think they practice?

An Arizona rancher put video surveillance up and scores of young, armed Mexicans were flooding across our border. I read numerous alternative news sources because the government owns the major news stations. I'm just concerned about what is going on and that Trump hasn't fulfilled his promises. Granted, he's had a lot of opposition, but some things don't add up. I'm just not being so trusting now. I'm just being more cautious.

Shocking Video – Platoons of Heavily Armed Men Easily Walk into US from Mexico.
I believe Trump and those like him have been USING the Christian right solely as their base. Lip service, nothing more. I cannot understand why ANYBODY believes ANYTHING ANY of them SAY/PROMISE...all I will do anymore is pray for them as we are instructed to by God. I'm finished with the cares of this world as they are all a lie. I just wish Christians would spend more of their passion on the words of God rather than men.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do understand.....but honestly he isn't taking any money as president...he donates it to charities....he is pro-life...he is 2nd amendment supporter....and he just saw with his own eyes what the crooked politicians were doing behind our backs and got tired of watching the former president sell us out to other countries....remember he used to hang with the Clintons and the "elites" so he knows their personal life better than we do. He has done quite a bit of what he campaigned on....lowered taxes, stopping illegal immigration, is making the other countries pay their fair share of the arms protection, putting tariffs on countries that import their product to us and buy nothing from us, bringing manufacturing back to the U.S., putting Merry Christmas on the White House Christmas cards instead of Happy Holidays...protecting religious freedoms....I mean and a lot more that it just keeps going.....the economy is booming, jobs are up, unemployment the lowest ever in minority groups....what are you concerned about?
Yes and how are sheep led to slaughter? By a judas goat.

Sheep Being Led to Slaughter? - Stand Up For The Truth

He hasn't stopped illegal immigration - he has cut it back some. Our taxes haven't been lowered and he signed the Omnibus giving millions away to other countries while Americans have been left unprotected. Remember - there is 1% of these people who are controlling the masses. They're going to try to keep Americans pacified as they implement their scheme. If you ask 100 Christians if they know about this, maybe 10% do. If people knew what was ahead they'd be roused out of their slumber and fight. They've got control of the government, the media, Hollywood, and the schools. I think we should be in much prayer.

I keep reading there is going to be a false flag. It might be those armed Mexican soldiers or it may be from another attack like 9-11. No one knows.

I don't know if Trump is legitimate or not - I'm just reserving judgment for now as that's what I think prudence dictates - for me.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Trump and those like him have been USING the Christian right solely as their base. Lip service, nothing more. I cannot understand why ANYBODY believes ANYTHING ANY of them SAY/PROMISE...all I will do anymore is pray for them as we are instructed to by God. I'm finished with the cares of this world as they are all a lie. I just wish Christians would spend more of their passion on the words of God rather than men.
Yes I'm at that point - I don't trust anything. I'm unsure what to do as my eyes were just opened to this recently. I'm trying to figure out what God wants me to do with it. I felt a need to share what I saw but have gotten some pretty angry responses at times - with some Christians telling me to stop reading conspiracy sites. But I've met others who are concerned too - so I'm trying to stay close to God to see what He wants.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And...Still very much "IS" and still very much "DOES"!!
All he did was change addresses and moved "down the street"!!
I know - I was sickened to hear of him remaining in Washington. He's done enough evil to this country to last a lifetime. I can't stand to hear his voice - it reeks of lies. I get a visceral reaction and have to turn the TV off. I had the same reaction to John Brennan. I knew a Christian who would get sick if she heard false teaching. I can't hear that either - I have to turn the TV off.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I'm at that point - I don't trust anything. I'm unsure what to do as my eyes were just opened to this recently. I'm trying to figure out what God wants me to do with it. I felt a need to share what I saw but have gotten some pretty angry responses at times - and I've met others who are concerned too - so I'm trying to stay close to God to see what He wants.

I understand the feeling of helplessness ....Canada is in bad shape ..
... My husband and I find when we sit and talk about the mess that the world is in...then we feel useless , powerless and miserable.
The only thing we can really do about it....is to raise our hand and declare .. "THY kingdom COME ....THY will be DONE ..."

Somehow we must move from the flesh into the Spirit and live there.
( He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.)

It is the ONLY "safe place" it is the only thing that we "can do".
Prayer is powerful because it lifts us out of ourself into the Spirit...

We must remember that we are spiritual beings , that 'just happen' to he a suit of flesh to walk about in...

When both Richard Wurmbrand, and Wtchman Nee were imprisoned for years in their different countries for preaching God's word and leading souls to Christ...their bodies were imprisoned yes ...but they the inner man of the spirit were not...

We must at all costs "know who we are" and where we live...
We hear a different song than the world...we live in a different realm. "Be not entangled with the affairs of this life..." We dance to a different tune.

“There was once a fiddler who played so beautifully that everybody danced. A deaf man who could not hear the music considered them all insane.
Those who are with Jesus in suffering hear this music to which other men are deaf. They dance and do not care if they are considered insane.”
― Richard Wurmbrand

Last edited: