I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was pro-Trump until I read that he's going to sign another bill - without funding for the wall. That shows me that he's not serious. He promised he would never sign another obscene Omnibus and he's getting ready to. I've been wary of him since I read about the hand signs he's been doing, but now I'm even more wary over his failure to build the border wall.
I agree that this is a very serious deviation from his promises and his stated goals.

He should have automatically vetoed the omnibus bill, and once again he should be loudly and clearly warning the politicians that he will veto this upcoming bill. Whether this is Illuminati related or not is another issue, since George Soros (probably Illuminati) and others of his ilk hate Trump's agenda.

Trump's biggest mistake was his failure to begin building that wall within days of taking office. The money for the armed forces is also money for national security. So it would have been a simple matter to totally shut down the flow of money to all the enemies of the USA (including Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc), stop the waste at the Pentagon, bring all the troops home, and assign them the task of building the wall and guarding the southern border. He could have ignored Congress altogether, since the President is responsible for national security.

Reactions: brakelite

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Relax...who cares if he is a monkeys uncle.
Personally I believe God is using him to hold back the tide.
He may be God wreaking ball ....God put him in for a season.

Don't worry about Trump, it says " Take no thought"
Plus it says " Be anxious for NOTHING...but ..."
"Seek first the Kingdom of GOD..."
Peter sank when he set his eyes on the waves....

Peace.... Helen
That's awesome Helen!

We hired a guard dog, and now people think he shouldn't bark but should be a lapdog. I'm concerned about their sanity...

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that this is a very serious deviation from his promises and his stated goals.

He should have automatically vetoed the omnibus bill, and once again he should be loudly and clearly warning the politicians that he will veto this upcoming bill. Whether this is Illuminati related or not is another issue, since George Soros (probably Illuminati) and others of his ilk hate Trump's agenda.

Trump's biggest mistake was his failure to begin building that wall within days of taking office. The money for the armed forces is also money for national security. So it would have been a simple matter to totally shut down the flow of money to all the enemies of the USA (including Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc), stop the waste at the Pentagon, bring all the troops home, and assign them the task of building the wall and guarding the southern border. He could have ignored Congress altogether, since the President is responsible for national security.
I too thought that Soros hated "Trump's" agenda - but IS it Trump's agenda? The illuminati have a powerful hold on this country and it wouldn't suit their purpose to allow someone not of their choosing to get into office. This all might be a big show - Trump beating the odds, Soros, Bushes, and Obama against him. I don't trust much anymore. I think we're being too gullible.

If Trump had fulfilled his promises I wouldn't be questioning him, but all he has to show for a year and a half in office is a small increase in folks pay - and my family didn't see any of it so I'm wondering if it's real. They're lying about unemployment - it's still high - they fiddle with the numbers. He pulled us out of the Paris Agreement which was good. But I'm wondering if that too, was all show. A well-planned show.

I was gung-ho Trump until someone said they didn't think the illuminati would let one that wasn't one of their own get elected. Then I started really looking into what Trump was DOING not just what he was SAYING. He gets people worked into a lather just by SAYING he's going to build the wall. I read everyone's comments on Breitbart "That's MY President!" "He's the best President we've had!" He's the best President and yet where is border security? Who the heck is he fooling here? Apparently a lot of people, and I was one of them. Approximately 54,000 Americans have died from the drugs flooding in through Mexico since Trump has gotten elected. (It wasn't any of the Trumps mind you) Mollie Tibbetts was murdered, several children were raped by illegals, and several people were killed by drunk illegals and they just caught a foreign national with incendiary devices in California.

Where is border security?

It may not be a 'mistake' - it may be planned that way. I'm just starting to think differently than I was.

You are exactly right - Trump has all the power he needs to secure the country. I'm troubled that he thinks Americans are stupid - he keeps tweeting that he needs money for the wall. And all the sycophants worship him with ooohs and aaaahs - and he doesn't have to do anything but talk.

The jury is still out - I'm still unsure but I just heard that he said he's going to sign the bill WITHOUT the money for border security. I think if it's a set-up then he'll take the lie as far as it will go and then they'll find some "reason" why the border wall can't be built. It doesn't smell right to me.

Reactions: brakelite

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I too thought that Soros hated "Trump's" agenda - but IS it Trump's agenda?
Well the Illuminati Agenda is a Globalist NWO Agenda.

Our Globalist Agenda: The Next Stage Of The Illuminati’s New World Order | Illuminati Official Website

And Trump just spoke out against globalism at the UN. So he cannot possibly be pushing the Illuminati Agenda.

I believe he has made some very serious mistakes in his choice of personnel and failing to clear the Obama decks on day one. He also should have fired Sessions and all the honchos at the DOJ and FBI immediately. And then he should have gone after Obama, Clinton, and all their co-conspirators immediately.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the Illuminati Agenda is a Globalist NWO Agenda.

Our Globalist Agenda: The Next Stage Of The Illuminati’s New World Order | Illuminati Official Website

And Trump just spoke out against globalism at the UN. So he cannot possibly be pushing the Illuminati Agenda.

I believe he has made some very serious mistakes in his choice of personnel and failing to clear the Obama decks on day one. He also should have fired Sessions and all the honchos at the DOJ and FBI immediately. And then he should have gone after Obama, Clinton, and all their co-conspirators immediately.
That's my point: he can very well be SPEAKING AGAINST IT, while at the same time FULFILLING THE ILLUMINATI GOALS. It might be a big con job - which I'm starting to think that it is.
Haven't you ever had someone lie to you? They SAY one thing while DOING another. I'm starting to believe that Trump's doing just that.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other Christians are thinking what I am. Don't get me wrong - I agree with Trump's agenda - if it is his. I just doubt it at this point because it's all talk and no action. What do others think of this:

Is Donald Trump The Antichrist

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
he can very well be SPEAKING AGAINST IT, while at the same time FULFILLING THE ILLUMINATI GOALS. It might be a big con job - which I'm starting to think that it is.
Haven't you ever had someone lie to you? They SAY one thing while DOING another. I'm starting to believe that Trump's doing just that.

Well, if it is...and we really believe all the is written in the book of Revelation... then it is TIME...if it is God's time then it is His Plan.
We have been told how things are going to unroll.
No amount of fretting is going to change anything.
To be spiritually prepared is what is needed. Not panic.

If it isn't Trump then it will be the next guy...
What I made bold above in your quote I have wondered a bit about that for a long time...none of us know anything...it's all guess work..
Just like Judas, ...someone will have the job..
I hope it is not him... I don't really think it is him...but, who knows.

Prayer is what we have, and prayer is what we can DO...there is nothing else we can do...but trust that God has done a good work IN us and that we are ready for whatever is going to come down the pipe line.
We His people need faith and stability for those who have none..
In the Spirit, it is time for the babes to be children, and time for the children to sons, it's time for the sons to be Fathers ... and it's time to fulfil our calling and not just talk about it.

....th2cents.gif

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other Christians are thinking what I am. Don't get me wrong - I agree with Trump's agenda - if it is his. I just doubt it at this point because it's all talk and no action. What do others think of this:

I think too many people hate Trump to be the Anti Christ. From what I understand, everyone is going to love this guy. Right now I would say it is half and half.

A big reason why I am for Trump is he is for Israel. And he has not pretended to be anything he is not. I remember people would call Obama the antichrist. I didn't vote for him, but Id say he did a decent job as president. This has been the worst though. I feel so bad for President Trump. The Bible talks about not saying bad things about our rulers/leaders. I think there is a lot of that going on.

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if it is...and we really believe all the is written in the book of Revelation... then it is TIME...if it is God's time then it is His Plan.
We have been told how things are going to unroll.
No amount of fretting is going to change anything.
To be spiritually prepared is what is needed. Not panic.

If it isn't Trump then it will be the next guy...
What I made bold above in your quote I have wondered a bit about that for a long time...none of us know anything...it's all guess work..
Just like Judas, ...someone will have the job..
I hope it is not him... I don't really think it is him...but, who knows.

Prayer is what we have, and prayer is what we can DO...there is nothing else we can do...but trust that God has done a good work IN us and that we are ready for whatever is going to come down the pipe line.
We His people need faith and stability for those who have none..
In the Spirit, it is time for the babes to be children, and time for the children to sons, it's time for the sons to be Fathers ... and it's time to fulfil our calling and not just talk about it.

....View attachment 4163

Oh I definitely believe very soon we will see things unfold. End times cannot be getting any farther away.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Just a load of fear-mongering hype.

So what, if it is it IS.....we have all had plenty of warning to "get ready" and grow up and be prepared in the Spirit.

Focusing on what "maybe" is fruitless and get no one anywhere.

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It might be a big con job - which I'm starting to think that it is.
I think this would be going too far, and it not supported by the facts. However, the Left-Liberals and Democrats would love to promote this. They have been slandering Trump from day one, along with the idea that it is all a con job.

And because of Trump Judge Kavanaugh has been smeared beyond belief. Had Obama nominated the same man, this judge would have been hailed as "the best judge ever nominated, blah, blah, blah". So the con game is on the part of the deceitful and hypocritical Democrats.

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think too many people hate Trump to be the Anti Christ. From what I understand, everyone is going to love this guy.

Very good point indeed Mayflower... :)
Yes, as you say...whoever it is will be proclaimed the saviour of the situation...but Trump is nowhere near being liked enough!! :D
HATE is the name of the game at the moment.

Reactions: Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't really think it is him...but, who knows.
Here are the reasons why Trump cannot possibly be the Antichrist:

1. The Antichrist will be a renegade Jew with a very devious agenda.
2. He will come out of one of the nations which were originally within the Roman Empire (any country from around the Mediterranean).
3. He will have supernatural capabilities to do miracles and dazzle the world with signs and lying wonders.
4. He will be idolized by all men and all religions as the Savior of the world, the Messiah, the *true Christ*, and *God*.
5. He will need to enter into a future temple at Jerusalem freely (and only Jews can do that) and then set himself up as God and Christ.
6. He will have total and absolute control of THE WHOLE WORLD, energized and possessed by Satan.
7. He will establish a one world order and a one world idolatrous religion.

Which means that any hint that Trump is the Antichrist is ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.