Important prayer for tammy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hi yall. As some know here got put it on my heart to pray for tammy. She saw that and messaged me earlier. I prayed first on this before posting and felt that check to post this. Tammy recieved news earlier that one of her parents is dying of terminal cancer. Not sure of the timeline but this was a shock to her system that she did not need right now. Shes on the west coast as I am so perhaps this was why felt led to pray for her, as well as her health emergency. She gave me persmission to post this. She sounded too distraught in her message and right now she needs medical monitoring.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this stuff work when right now Christians in the Ukraine are getting the blazers bombed (missiles) out of them and torn limb from limb?
Sorry, mate, all I can handle today is small, personal tragedies like a sick girl with a dying parent. I'll let you handle the big stuff like wars, genocide, pandemics, famine, societal breakdown, and possible nuclear annihilation.

Last edited:

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry, mate, all I can handle today is small, personal tragedies like a sick girl with a dying parent. I'll let you handle the big stuff like wars, genocide, pandemics, famine, societal breakdown, and possible nuclear annihilation.
Perhaps one day if they are ever in tammys situation they will see how inappropriate this was.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am actually going to flag it

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing prayers for Tammy and her family. :pray:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! I am so sorry for her situation. It shows how connected we are that upon hearing a loved one is in mortal danger, some react by experiencing a major decline in their own health.

My thoughts and prayer go out to you Tammy.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying ...God, who knows each of His children intimately, cares for each of us individually. So grateful we have Jesus ...our Great High Priest who is touched with the feelings of our infirmities. Thank You, Jesus!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was thinking more about how God is handling it....how does it work?