In a world with no hope, there is hope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of Gods kingdom rule to all of creation is the ONLY remaining hope in this sick satan ruled( 2 Cor 4:4) system of things. Mislead mortals are destroying Gods earth for $$$$--they know it but cannot do a thing without crushing the economy's. They have ruined life on this earth. Global warming is near disastrous events occurring, flooding, fires, volcanoes, etc all getting worse each year. It will only get worse year after year. Over 6000 high daily temps set so far this month alone in the USA. Thank God he has promised with his son appointed as king of his kingdom, he will remedy all that ails mortal man. What his kingdom rule will do= Isaiah 33:24, Rev 21:4--eliminate sickness and death. Ensure peace and security-Isaiah 54:13, Micah 4:4--Provide meaningful work Isaiah 65:22,23-- Solve all environmental problems--Isaiah 35:1-- as well--No more war, fear, hate, greed, lusting, cheating, lying, diseases, starvation, no mourning, outcrys or pain. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures-Isaiah 11: 6-9)--What a wonderful future God has in store on earth for the righteous( Psalm 37:29, Matt 5:5, Prov 2:21-22)--one must live now doing Jesus' Fathers will over self to become a part of that wonderful hope( Matt 7:21)- Jesus' Fathers will summed up in a single teaching by Jesus=Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God)=OT-NT hard study over and over, year after year. It NEVER stops. The teachers on earth who have Jesus make 100% sure they teach EVERY utterance from God to Jesus' flock without fail. All can look and see if their teachers have Jesus or not by that single fact. My teachers accomplish it for 0 pay. They do it out of love. All are invited to learn Jesus' Fathers will free of charge. Will you?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mislead mortals are destroying Gods earth for $$$$--they know it but cannot do a thing without crushing the economy's. They have ruined life on this earth.
Is life really ruined on the earth? I believe that Jesus' return will set the cursedness of this world right. However, there is still goodness in life left to experience.

Phillipians 4:8

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Reactions: Instant

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is life really ruined on the earth? I believe that Jesus' return will set the cursedness of this world right. However, there is still goodness in life left to experience.

Phillipians 4:8

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Yes there is goodness-taking in knowledge of the only true God( Father and the one he sent forth Jesus Christ--gets one eternal life in Gods kingdom--there is nothing better than that.
All mortals have a form of love, but the love Jesus spoke of not only went to family and friends but to ones enemies as well. Few can do it.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is goodness-taking in knowledge of the only true God( Father and the one he sent forth Jesus Christ--gets one eternal life in Gods kingdom--there is nothing better than that.
All mortals have a form of love, but the love Jesus spoke of not only went to family and friends but to ones enemies as well. Few can do it.
Agreeing that God and Christ are the ultimate good, I also believe that God gives us good blessings in life every day like the sun rising, rain, food, and clothing. I believe dwelling on these things and thanking God for them can keep us encouraged, despite all the bad things going on in this fallen world.

Reactions: Brakelite

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. I only know one teacher like this.
Jesus is with 1 single religion-unified in thought on all of Gods 1 truth, no division( 1 Cor 1:10)--yet there are hundreds or thousands of religions claiming to be christian-1 has Jesus. Its easy to spot-- Jesus told his real teachers-teach them to observe ALL that i commanded.( Matt 28:19-20)--Jesus assures all at Matt 7:21--only those living to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom. Jesus summed that will up in a single teaching--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--Thus the teachers who Jesus is with, without fail teach-Every utterance from God to his flock=OT-NT it never stops there is so much to learn and apply. Any can look at their teacher this very minute to see if Jesus is with them.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreeing that God and Christ are the ultimate good, I also believe that God gives us good blessings in life every day like the sun rising, rain, food, and clothing. I believe dwelling on these things and thanking God for them can keep us encouraged, despite all the bad things going on in this fallen world.
Yes God gives those things to the wicked as well. Yes there are many things to be thankful for, yet looking out at how greedy men are destroying life for the majority sucks. Knowing God will end this system soon is a real hope. Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day(99.9% mislead) Luke 17:26) at minimum 99% are mislead today. Even in Noahs day, they loved their families and friends, Hitler loved his family and friends, etc. It takes the kind of love Jesus spoke about--Return evil for evil to no one. Not so easy to do. Pride gets in the way for most and they take vengeance for self stealing it away from our Lord. Vengeance is mine said the Lord.
It is best to try and keep a hope filled heart, it makes the days easier.

Reactions: Wynona

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What hope do JW's have who sit in Kingdom Hall 40 years and are taught to call our Bibles Satanic?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Jesus came and entered into His ministry, many, including His own disciples, came to the realisation that Jesus was the true Messiah. Prophecies in the OT promised that the Messiah would once again sit on the throne of David, and ask Israel's enemies overcome. Their problems solved, and peace and security and prosperity would be available to all.
But when they wanted to enthrone Jesus, what was His response? Did He come to be a King? Yes. Did He come to conquer and overcome the enemies of Israel? Yes. Did He come to set up an earthly theocracy? No. "My kingdom is not of this world". He came to establish a spiritual kingdom. Jesus' coronation was in heaven... See Revelation 4,5. The throne of David was also in heaven. Jesus' first priority was to establish a kingdom by which all members would surrender to God's sovereignty by a voluntary faith... Not by an enforced coercive authoritarian dictatorship on earth. When Jesus returns He is not coming to establish any earthly kingdom, but to take His bride home to meet His Father. There is no 1000 year earthly temporal reign which throughout experiences a continuing life and death struggle with the same issues that face us here today, and at the end of which everything is destroyed, another rebellion put down, and a new heavens and death created. Oh wait, there is to be another rebellion. But not the way you may be thinking. Some even believe humans will choose to reject Christ's personal rule and authority, and go their own way, thus exercising their right to rebel and continue to bring humanity suffering, confusion, and death. I don't believe that the future is so depressing.
When Jesus comes, everything on this planet will be destroyed. It will lie waste, vacant (the righteous in heaven, the wicked dead), empty, devoid of all life except for the devil and his angels, for 1000 years, at the end of which The King will return along with His subjects, the whole heavenly host and all the redeemed from all ages, and the wicked shall be judged and executed, the surface of the planet destroyed by fire and cleansed of all the pollutants and chemicals of 6000 years of human disasters, and we will then inhabit a new earth and be heaven devoid of death and suffering, for all eternity. There is no 1000 years of millennial kingdom on the earth itself.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 3:10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is called common Grace. He gives to all in this fallen world, to the saved and unsaved, to show His Glory.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan attacks our Bible from many different angles to change the clear meaning of what God said. That's why we have thousands of 'Christian' churches that believe drastically differently. I'll stick with LITERAL!

2 Corinthians 11
Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Jesus came and entered into His ministry, many, including His own disciples, came to the realisation that Jesus was the true Messiah. Prophecies in the OT promised that the Messiah would once again sit on the throne of David, and ask Israel's enemies overcome. Their problems solved, and peace and security and prosperity would be available to all.
But when they wanted to enthrone Jesus, what was His response? Did He come to be a King? Yes. Did He come to conquer and overcome the enemies of Israel? Yes. Did He come to set up an earthly theocracy? No. "My kingdom is not of this world". He came to establish a spiritual kingdom. Jesus' coronation was in heaven... See Revelation 4,5. The throne of David was also in heaven. Jesus' first priority was to establish a kingdom by which all members would surrender to God's sovereignty by a voluntary faith... Not by an enforced coercive authoritarian dictatorship on earth. When Jesus returns He is not coming to establish any earthly kingdom, but to take His bride home to meet His Father. There is no 1000 year earthly temporal reign which throughout experiences a continuing life and death struggle with the same issues that face us here today, and at the end of which everything is destroyed, another rebellion put down, and a new heavens and death created. Oh wait, there is to be another rebellion. But not the way you may be thinking. Some even believe humans will choose to reject Christ's personal rule and authority, and go their own way, thus exercising their right to rebel and continue to bring humanity suffering, confusion, and death. I don't believe that the future is so depressing.
When Jesus comes, everything on this planet will be destroyed. It will lie waste, vacant (the righteous in heaven, the wicked dead), empty, devoid of all life except for the devil and his angels, for 1000 years, at the end of which The King will return along with His subjects, the whole heavenly host and all the redeemed from all ages, and the wicked shall be judged and executed, the surface of the planet destroyed by fire and cleansed of all the pollutants and chemicals of 6000 years of human disasters, and we will then inhabit a new earth and be heaven devoid of death and suffering, for all eternity. There is no 1000 years of millennial kingdom on the earth itself.
Here are some questions I have Brakelite re your last paragraph. Jesus returns and the planet is destroyed. How do you understand this destruction to come about and who is responsible? Then after the 1000 years the wicked are resurrected, judged and destroyed along with the planet again. So the planet gets destroyed twice? How does that come about and who do you understand is responsible?

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What hope do JW's have who sit in Kingdom Hall 40 years and are taught to call our Bibles Satanic?
Life everlasting on Gods earth in Paradise.= the new earth=Gods kingdom the only ruling power in existence forever. Psalm 37:29, Matt 5:5
I didn't call your bible satanic. I said by his will wicked men removed Gods name, wicked men keep it out, and errors were translated in, in their darkness. Centuries ago Catholicism translated error in to fit false council teachings. Only their NT translating remained when others translated.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life everlasting on Gods earth in Paradise.= the new earth=Gods kingdom the only ruling power in existence forever. Psalm 37:29, Matt 5:5
I didn't call your bible satanic. I said by his will wicked men removed Gods name, wicked men keep it out, and errors were translated in, in their darkness. Centuries ago Catholicism translated error in to fit false council teachings. Only their NT translating remained when others translated.
Don't you read your own posts?

Keiw: "Altered and error filled translations by satan's will gives worship to one who has a God."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of Gods kingdom rule to all of creation is the ONLY remaining hope in this sick satan ruled( 2 Cor 4:4) system of things. Mislead mortals are destroying Gods earth for $$$$--they know it but cannot do a thing without crushing the economy's. They have ruined life on this earth. Global warming is near disastrous events occurring, flooding, fires, volcanoes, etc all getting worse each year. It will only get worse year after year. Over 6000 high daily temps set so far this month alone in the USA. Thank God he has promised with his son appointed as king of his kingdom, he will remedy all that ails mortal man. What his kingdom rule will do= Isaiah 33:24, Rev 21:4--eliminate sickness and death. Ensure peace and security-Isaiah 54:13, Micah 4:4--Provide meaningful work Isaiah 65:22,23-- Solve all environmental problems--Isaiah 35:1-- as well--No more war, fear, hate, greed, lusting, cheating, lying, diseases, starvation, no mourning, outcrys or pain. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures-Isaiah 11: 6-9)--What a wonderful future God has in store on earth for the righteous( Psalm 37:29, Matt 5:5, Prov 2:21-22)--one must live now doing Jesus' Fathers will over self to become a part of that wonderful hope( Matt 7:21)- Jesus' Fathers will summed up in a single teaching by Jesus=Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God)=OT-NT hard study over and over, year after year. It NEVER stops. The teachers on earth who have Jesus make 100% sure they teach EVERY utterance from God to Jesus' flock without fail. All can look and see if their teachers have Jesus or not by that single fact. My teachers accomplish it for 0 pay. They do it out of love. All are invited to learn Jesus' Fathers will free of charge. Will you?
Interesting, but I'm not sure I believe in global warming yet. I know God is at work on this earth and the system of some of the countries have been forcing people into evil channels. Earthly doctrines at work everywhere.

I often wonder how long until Jesus returns?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you read your own posts?

Keiw: "Altered and error filled translations by satan's will gives worship to one who has a God."
I never made that sentence as you have posted. Altered by satans will just means there are errors. It doesnt make Gods bible satanic--You twist everything said to try to appease your errors in thinking.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, but I'm not sure I believe in global warming yet. I know God is at work on this earth and the system of some of the countries have been forcing people into evil channels. Earthly doctrines at work everywhere.

I often wonder how long until Jesus returns?
According to prophecy in Daniel, He received his crown At Rev 6:2=1914--Its called the presence. Matt 24:37-Phil 2:12-2Pet 3:4) He returns to earth at Armageddon-Rev 19:11--

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never made that sentence as you have posted. Altered by satans will just means there are errors. It doesnt make Gods bible satanic--You twist everything said to try to appease your errors in thinking.

Post 164 you did say it!