In Bed at the Appearing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe the time of the end and the resurrection of the dead was in 167 BC.

Who do you believe raised the dead in167BC?

Oh PS,to answer your question,the sect of the pharisees was established in 167 BC.
I am saying that what was already fulfilled will not have to be fulfilled again.

The OT were resurrected on the Day of Atonement, the Cross. The was the first half of the 70th week when Messiah was cut off.

There was no abomination of desolation like what happened in 167BC in the first century.

The AoD of Daniel 9:27 had nothing to do with 167BC. That AoD that Jesus claimed happens at the Second Coming happens in the midst of the week of the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet is a week long event of celebration.

No dead are resurrected at the Second Coming. Those already in Paradise are not dead. They are not tasting death, nor in a state of death, period. The separation of souls from their body waiting in Abraham's bosom was an OT phenomenon prior to the Cross. The Cross ended that period, and they were given permanent incorruptible physical bodies to enter Paradise.

The only one resurrected in Revelation 20:4 are those beheaded between the Second Coming and the battle of Armageddon. Only those beheaded are the ones who refused the mark. Chopping one's head off is the end of the road in Adam's dead corruptible flesh.

The sheep are not resurrected. They are living people descendants of Jacob, like the 144k are given permanent incorruptible physical bodies to rule and reign on the earth. Now the soul transfered by an angel from Adam's dead corruptible flesh into God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies may be considered physical death, but that is what the angels are for. They have had 1992 years of practice.

Most of Daniel when it comes to the 2300 days, the 1290 days, and the 1260 days in those chapters happened in 167BC. Why would you say all those days have to be lived all over again?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false, as the scripture below reveals your error

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Destroyed “THEM” all. “THEM” signifies specific persons, ‘not all persons’.

When the Son of man is “REVEALED”, is not the Same as When the Son of man “RETURNS” TO EARTH.

REVEALED for all to SEE; the Son of Man sitting on a White Cloud. (Clouds are NOT Earth.) Rev 14:14

RETURN “with” His Saints;
Rev 20:4
Claim His Kingdom, Claim His throne, Rule over His Kingdom, Reigning with His Saints, and over World wide Believing Mortals that were not Killed, FOR a duration of 1,000 Years.

Denying Christ Jesus’ 1,000 year reign “ON” Earth WITH His Saints and Ruling OVER Believing Mortals, is (you repeatedly) denying express Prophecy of the Word of God, that Must and Shall come to pass.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When the Son of man is “REVEALED”, is not the Same as When the Son of man “RETURNS” TO EARTH.

REVEALED for all to SEE; the Son of Man sitting on a White Cloud. (Clouds are NOT Earth.) Rev 14:14

Claim His Kingdom, Claim His throne, Rule over His Kingdom, Reigning with His Saints, and over World wide Believing Mortals that were not Killed, FOR a duration of 1,000 Years.

Denying Christ Jesus’ 1,000 year reign “ON” Earth WITH His Saints and Ruling OVER Believing Mortals, is (you repeatedly) denying express Prophecy of the Word of God, that Must and Shall come to pass.

Glory to God,
Taken
ALL IN SODOM , who came not out with LOTT , were destroyed .
SO too shall it be on the DAY OF THE LORD . ALL who were not OF CHRIST will be destroyed of GOD .
offer up no other hope to this world or anything that has breath .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS IS THE MOTTO , IT IS THE LIFE , ITS THE ONLY HOPE ONE HAS .
Let us go to the book of revelation and allow this flea of a dog to remind us of some things .
For my attack cometh against the all inclusive lie that has sprung from the bowels of the dragon , that ol serpent , the DEVIL .
First off you aint being accused at all of being all inclusive . I just wanted to remind us all of something
that is gonna put a major foot in the hole of the harlot and her doctrine .
Notice it later speaks of a lake of fire . It says what will occur in that lake of fire .
IT says who will go into the lake of fire .
IT SAYS ALSO DONT ADD , DONT ADD , DONT ADD TOO what is written in this book .
So my question is , HOW come folks are selling us all a lie that has added to that book .
WHEN you read revelation and it speaks of the lake of fire
DOES IT EVER ONCE SAY , THEY GET OUT . NOPE . SO WHY do many teach such a thing .
WHY Do many teach at most folks will suffer a while in the lake of fire but later be returned to GOD and live
happily ever after . DOES THE BOOK OF REVELATION EVER ADD THIS IN . THEN WHY DO FOLKS ADD IT IN .
REMEMBER he or she who adds to or takes from this book , LETS JUST SAY WE SURE DONT WANT TO BE IN THOSE SHOES .
NOW , i know you were not talking about the lake of fire . I only made mention of this , cause i am wore
out with the all inclusive lie . FOLKS dont KNOW . THE BOOK of revelation NEVER SAID SUCH A THING .
SO WHY DOES the church SAY such a thing . WHY Does the church imply that at most
The lake of fire is only a place folks will temporarily suffer till a TIME that GOD suddenly lets them all into heaven .
CAUSE i got to be honest . THE BOOK of revelation that i am reading , WELL IT SURE NEVER SAYS THAT .
AND i might ADD , forgive the pun , I MIGHT ADD that it says NOT TO ADD TO THIS BOOK . WAKE UP CHURCH .
Remember i did not write this to accuse YOU of doing such a thing . I Just wanted to remind you
THAT WE BETTER NONE FALL for any doctrine that ADDS TO , or takes FROM that book .
And as far as taking from that book , I Must admit i fear for the many who try and omit the lake of fire . just saying .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God,
Taken
Oh Sure, like you convinced me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Sure, like you convinced me
Just a friendly reminder to us . NEVER follow the RCC , the popes , the jw , the mormon , nor any other false religoin
Heed not those who add too or take from revelation . HEED not those who add to or take from the WORD and words of GOD .
And that is but a small , tiny dot of a percentage of mega false ones who have done so .
WE better watch out . FOR many decievers have come within the ENTIRE realm of anything that even calls itself christain
or anything that even associates itself with the name of jesus , notice that jesus aint captilzed .
I NEVER SEEN delusion like this . My tears are for many , IN THE BIBLE I STAY and PRAY that others DO the same .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know Christ said no man knows the day and hour of his coming but I think I've learned to know when the day of the Lord is 1290 days before it takes place.
It took a lot of study to get to that observation.
But what I don't know if I will even be alive to see the daily sacrifice abolished before I could start counting the days.;)

Uh... WHAT?

The 1290 and 1335 days of Daniel 12 only occur AFTER Christ has returned.

The symbolic "one week" of Daniel 9:27 is for 7 years.

That 7 years period is divided up into 2 ea. 1260 day periods, because in the MIDDLE of that 7 years the false one is to end sacrifices in Jerusalem, and instead place the "abomination that maketh desolate" in the temple, and demand all bow to it, which is about the "image of the beast" of Rev.13.

At that MIDDLE of the 7 years, means there is 1260 days left, and that... is what Jesus showed will be the time of "great tribulation". The trib begins with that false one setting up the IDOL in Jerusalem (Matthew 24).

At the END of that latter half of 1260 days, Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe. Then 30 days AFTER His return will be the 1290 days. And then another 45 days after that will be the 1335 when His faithful elect will be blessed.

The 30 days AFTER His return is most likely for the cleansing in Jerusalem for His temple of Ezekiel 40-47. And the 1335 days when His elect are blessed is most likely when He sets them up as priests and kings over the people.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 30 days isn't after the end if the daily sacrifice is abolished 30 prior to the arrival of the two witnesses.The Israeli government could abolish the conscription soon as the armed forces of the north starts to practice it's authority.

According to Daniel and Christ the abomination of desolation is placed at the time of the end.That is if you compared the two.

Christ said that there would be great tribulation when the abomination of desolation is placed.
Daniel said the time of great tribulation is at the of time of the end.No to 30 days after the end.
You have to take into account the other Daniel chapters instead of just focusing on the end of Daniel 12.