IN CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rest of the story.

Matt 19:22-26
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

KJV
Your point?

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give satn no place. I dont even give him a capitol in his name. hes a zero. I also dont wish upon anything. What I would like is for Christians to do what they are called to do but. 99% dont. And that is is believe what God said in his word of which our sin is a part of. Its paid for. So is healing. 99% of Christians dont believe this fully
The children of God are called to proclaim the years of God's salvation through faith in His work on the cross, We are not called to proclaim our selves as sinless as some do.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am not surprised that you can't see it.

In one verse it says we must be perfect and in the other it says it is impossible for man to be perfect by what he does.

Good-bye Richard.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The children of God are called to proclaim the years of God's salvation through faith in His work on the cross, We are not called to proclaim our selves as sinless as some do.
Ok were are we called sinners by God in the new covanant as some claim like you? So, scripture please where God calls us sinners. Not what we were like,scriptures . But God telling us we are sinners now that we are in Christ thank you.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok were are we called sinners by God in the new covanant as some claim like you? So, scripture please where God calls us sinners. Not what we were like,scriptures . But God telling us we are sinners now that we are in Christ thank you.
The children of God are always thankful that God has made a way for sinner to be called the children of God. When you think you are not still a sinner in the flesh then you will become puffed up and lose sight of how wonderful God's grace is.

1 Cor 15:9-10
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
NKJV

those who cry "Lord, Lord" are pretty obviously sinners who believe they are in Christ

Not necessarily true.

Matt 7:21-23 -- I Never Knew You (Luke 6:46; 13:26,27)
21 "Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
NKJV

And what is the will of the Father? That a man/woman place his/her faith in the work of His Son on the cross.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The children of God are always thankful that God has made a way for sinner to be called the children of God. When you think you are not still a sinner in the flesh then you will become puffed up and lose sight of how wonderful God's grace is.

1 Cor 15:9-10
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
NKJV

Not necessarily true.

21 "Not everyone who says to Me,'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
NKJV

And what is the will of the Father? That a man/woman place his/her faith in the work of His Son on the cross.
Ahh seems confusion has over come you. You sir are supposed to be looking for scripture that God calls us sinners in the new covanant. So give me a shout if you find one. Thank you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not necessarily true.

NKJV

ah, guess i am not seeing how that refutes
those who cry "Lord, Lord" are pretty obviously sinners who believe they are in Christ
sorry. Could you rephrase maybe? ty

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh seems confusion has over come you. You sir are supposed to be looking for scripture that God calls us sinners in the new covanant. So give me a shout if you find one. Thank you.

You are confused about what I have said. I never said that God calls his children ""IN CHRIST"" sinners. To God all their sins have been atoned for on the cross. However, in their flesh they are still sinners. There is nothing in scriptures that say a person living in the flesh is not still sinful. As a matter of fact it is written that flesh and blood will never enter into God's heaven. The child of God has two natures, a spiritual one and a fleshly one until he/she dies. Only the spiritual one is saved. Romans 7

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are confused about what I have said. I never said that God calls his children ""IN CHRIST"" sinners. To God all their sins have been atoned for on the cross. However, in their flesh they are still sinners. There is nothing in scriptures that say a person living in the flesh is not still sinful. As a matter of fact it is written that flesh and blood will never enter into God's heaven. The child of God has two natures, a spiritual one and a fleshly one until he/she dies. Only the spiritual one is saved. Romans 7

Ahh ahh ahhh scripture please from the New covanant. Thank you. I know this is difficult for you. Please try.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
he children of God are called to proclaim the years of God's salvation through faith in His work on the cross, We are not called to proclaim our selves as sinless as some do.

This is you clearly talking to Christians.

And this is you again talking to Christians

You are confused about what I have said. I never said that God calls his children ""IN CHRIST"" sinners.

So yes you most definetly did call us sinners. Now I wonder how far you will go with this twisting of scripture before you say ooops sorry. I dont need you to say sorry. I am done, I dont need to press you any further. Anyone reading this will see your mistake and we can allearn from all the things we have been mistaught about over many years.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is you clearly talking to Christians.

And this is you again talking to Christians

So yes you most definetly did call us sinners. Now I wonder how far you will go with this twisting of scripture before you say ooops sorry. I dont need you to say sorry. I am done, I dont need to press you any further. Anyone reading this will see your mistake and we can allearn from all the things we have been mistaught about over many years.
Sorry you will not relent but NO I never said we are sinners "in Christ." When "in Christ" we are a born again spirit. But yes we are still sinners while living the flesh. While living we are of two natures and the two struggle with each other. This fact is obvious in Romans 7.

But the religious like to think they are better than others because they claim to be sinless.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry you will not relent but NO I never said we are sinners "in Christ." When "in Christ" we are a born again spirit. But yes we are still sinners while living the flesh. While living we are of two natures and the two struggle with each other. This fact is obvious in Romans 7.

But the religious like to think they are better than others because they claim to be sinless.

If I am sinless in the flesh, then that logically means that the redemption has already occurred which it has not. The sacrifice on the cross was about God reconciling himself with his creation through his son for the promise of a future redemption from our sinful nature which will not happen until his second coming. So yes, in the spirit, we are a new creation because our sins have been atoned for in the flesh. However, we are still here after the generations of the first Adam who brought sin into the world. The fulfillment of the second Adam for his church, or his bride is yet to come.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Your doing it again. You contradicted yourself in one sentance.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God reconciling himself with his creation through his son for the promise of a future redemption

Scripture please in reference to future redemption thank you.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture please in reference to future redemption thank you.

As knowledgeable of scripture as you present yourself, you are making it really hard for me to take your request seriously, as if you are here just to argue with what is plainly stated in scripture for the sake of your pride. But hell, I put myself into the discussion, so read it all, soak it all in, be still, know that God is who he said he is, and that he will do the things that he said he will do.

(1 Corinthians 15:39-54) "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. {40} There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. {41} There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. {42} So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: {43} It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: {44} It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. {45} And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. {46} Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. {47} The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. {48} As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. {49} And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. {50} Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. {51} Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, {52} In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. {53} For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. {54} So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As knowledgeable of scripture as you present yourself, you are making it really hard for me to take your request seriously, as if you are here just to argue with what is plainly stated in scripture for the sake of your pride. But hell, I put myself into the discussion, so read it all, soak it all in, be still, know that God is who he said he is, and that he will do the things that he said he will do.
So you got a scripture or not? Instead of telling me how dumb I am just quote the scriptrue with out the song and dance please and thank you sir.

I have checked and I cant seem to find it. I never said I know it all you are implying that. Not me. So educate me thank you with the scripture thats tells us our redemption is in the future. Should be easy for you. But I really dont think its there.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you got a scripture or not? Instead of telling me how dumb I am just quote the scriptrue with out the song and dance please and thank you sir.

I have checked and I cant seem to find it. I never said I know it all you are implying that. Not me. So educate me thank you with the scripture thats tells us our redemption is in the future. Should be easy for you. But I really dont think its there.

And this is exactly why I have you on ignore. I don't have time for foolishness. Have a nice life.