IN CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And this is exactly why I have you on ignore. I don't have time for foolishness. Have a nice life.
Its not a future redemtion its now I am redemed now. So its very clear You DONT HAVE A SCRIPTURE. Ok So now I will have to run with I am correct and you are wrong . Cheers.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from 1John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us"
from 1John 2:1 "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

John is writing to Christians.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
from 1John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us"
from 1John 2:1 "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

John is writing to Christians.
So we know all these scriptures that tell us IF anyone sins. The point you are missing is God DOES NOT DIRECTLY CALL CHRISTIANS SINNERS.

SO YOU also DO NOT have a scripture telling US WE ARE SINNERS. WHAT part DONT YOU understand? GOD does NOT call us sinners. shhhsh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So we know all these scriptures that tell us IF anyone sins. The point you are missing is God DOES NOT DIRECTLY CALL CHRISTIANS SINNERS.

SO YOU also DO NOT have a scripture telling US WE ARE SINNERS. WHAT part DONT YOU understand? GOD does NOT call us sinners. shhhsh
i dunno i would think most anyone would consider the Apostles to be Christians, right? "If you then, being evil..." should cover that base i think

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you got a scripture or not? Instead of telling me how dumb I am just quote the scriptrue with out the song and dance please and thank you sir.

I have checked and I cant seem to find it. I never said I know it all you are implying that. Not me. So educate me thank you with the scripture thats tells us our redemption is in the future. Should be easy for you. But I really dont think its there.
No wonder you are having a problem. You refuse to see the truth because you think you are so smart. Like Dcopymope, I have put you on my ignore list. It is foolish for anyone to continue with you since you will not accept and answer when it has been given.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No wonder you are having a problem. You refuse to see the truth because you think you are so smart. Like Dcopymope, I have put you on my ignore list. It is foolish for anyone to continue with you since you will not accept and answer when it has been given.
You never gave me truth. I asked you to provide us with scripture where GOD calls Christians sinners? You never gave us anything that says that. Try again. I put people on the ignore list because they only want to fight. Please provide the sfriptures or stop the lying . Now you can take that accusation to the admin?staff if you like. Other wise show us what I have asked for far to long. You think no one can see through you both ?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Opps not one Christian on the earth still under old covanant. Now for any one who wants to know how to read out of context here it is from bbryd. I asked for new covanant and he still thinks it starts at matt 1. Once again you also can join in and see if you can find ONE verse in the NC where God calls us sinners. ITS NOT THERE. This is why it is easy to see all the misteaching we have had. The forum is full of satans lies that came through men who misteach.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Tim 1:15
15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
NKJV

If Paul who was given the Mystery to preach God's grace still says he is a sinner then I will accept the fact that he was a saved sinner just as I am. The statement "I am"" makes it a present condition. Since he acknowledges his sinful condition as being an existing condition in the flesh he is stating that he is a sinner saved by grace and that it has become possible for sinners to be called the Children of God.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
NKJV

If Paul who was given the Mystery to preach God's grace still says he is a sinner then I will accept the fact that he was a saved sinner just as I am. The statement "I am"" makes it a present condition. Since he acknowledges his sinful condition as being an existing condition in the flesh he is stating that he is a sinner saved by grace and that it has become possible for sinners to be called the Children of God.
another good Witness there imo

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
NKJV

You never gave me truth. I asked you to provide us with scripture where GOD calls Christians sinners? Please provide the scriptures show us what I have asked for far to long.

Ahh once again we are dealing with someone who refuses to quote me propery and so lends himself to misleading his brothers and sister in the forum. Just to cover up what he cant prove. I can see many are following this thread looking for truth. But the brother here is determand to mislead.

H. Richard I have asked you and requoted my self above. DO you have a single scripture where God calls Christians sinners. He is misleading everyone here at anycost to truth.

So this is misquoting. We know what He came for. This is our former condiction. That is why He came. We know what Paul was and we are no better. No one arguing with that.
I asked for a verse with God calling us sinner. You dont have one as there is not one in it.

Ok this is what I am doing and you are twisting scripture to make it fir your mistaught believe system.

I am doing this.

Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
You call your self a sinner if you like. I am doing what God says to do.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

the word reckon only means to "consider as". This verse does not say a child of God is sinless. For a person to consider him/her self as sinless in the flesh is a mockery of the one who said "if a man says he has no sin the truth is not in him.

It is said that a person must be reborn of the spirit. The spirit and the flesh live together until death. It is the spirit that is sinless in the eyes of God, not the flesh because it is written, "flesh and blood will never be allowed in heaven."

Therefore, While a person lives in a sinful flesh body that person still sins and is a sinner. However, since the child of God is "in Christ" God does not see their spirit as sinful because it is "in Christ".

Now some think they are no longer sinful in the flesh. If the flesh has been made perfect it would go into heaven

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

the word reckon only means to "consider as". This verse does not say a child of God is sinless. For a person to consider him/her self as sinless in the flesh is a mockery of the one who said "if a man says he has no sin the truth is not in him.

It is said that a person must be reborn of the spirit. The spirit and the flesh live together until death. It is the spirit that is sinless in the eyes of God, not the flesh because it is written, "flesh and blood will never be allowed in heaven."

Therefore, While a person lives in a sinful flesh body that person still sins and is a sinner. However, since the child of God is "in Christ" God does not see our spirit as sinful because it is "in Christ".

Now some think they are no longer sinful in the flesh. If the flesh has been made perfect it would go into heaven

Well this is funny you still clanging the same bell and never brough one single scripture that backs up your theoligy. I cant help you. I am done talking to you. You are willfully ignorant as Jesus said. Good bye. You are making a mockery of this thread.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this is funny you still clanging the same bell and never brough one single scripture that backs up your theoligy. I cant help you. I am done talking to you. You are willfully ignorant as Jesus said. Good bye. You are making a mockery of this thread.
You have made this thread a mockery. You have tried to claim that you are sinless while living in sinful flesh and that is your ignorance. You live with it. I don't have too. Never will I say I am sinless while living in this sinful body It is your idea that makes a mockery out of the work of God on the cross. Jesus Christ came to save sinners, not those that claim they never sin.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Luk 18:13 But the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote his breast, saying, God, be thou merciful to me a sinner. 14 I say unto you, This man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be humbled; but he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.