In His light

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 36:9 (NASB)
For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

“In your light we see light”

His light is that which causes growth. His growth is that which we need, a increase of Him in our innermost being. It is His light that gives such growth. We all (those that want to go on in Christ) hear and read message after message on/about/concerning Christ. Some more titillating to human reasonings than others, but if human reasoning is as far as the light goes, in human reasonings the learning will stay. Something deeper is necessary. This is what this scripture speaks to, this deeper seeing. Where we see in God’s light.

All believers that have a degree of growth in Christ have had the experience where they had read a scripture many times and all of a sudden they “see” inwardly what the meaning of that scripture is. This “seeing” causes a joy and growth in them that can not be denied, their countenance changes, they have a deeper joy and a greater light they now can walk in. This is the seeing and understanding that all scripture needs to be seen and understood by, all else is human understanding of the words of scripture.

This being taught inwardly by God all things is that that is necessary. This can only happen to the degree our personal relationship with Christ has grown and being manifested in our lives. It is through this relationship and the depths and strength of this relationship can and does God work and give and put forth the light that we need to grow.

“In His light do we see light”

This is as much as saying;

“it is Only ”.... in His light do we see light”

For without His light lighting our understanding, our understanding remains human and can only go as deep as the mind. It may be a good or bad argument after the flesh but flesh it remains and can go no deeper.

For this maxim remains;

If it’s me it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not.

For if it’s not love, if it’s not righteousness, if it’s not being a peacemaker, it’s wicked, evil and sin.

So unto Him be all things, as we pursue this light wherein we can tell right and wrong, truth from lie, deceit from falsehood. Where we won’t be tossed around by every wind of doctrine we come across. Wherein we can grow up in and unto Him in all things. And know we are pleasing to Him. For growing in Him is what life is all about.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All believers that have a degree of growth in Christ have had the experience where they had read a scripture many times and all of a sudden they “see” inwardly what the meaning of that scripture is. This “seeing” causes a joy and growth in them that can not be denied, their countenance changes, they have a deeper joy and a greater light they now can walk in. This is the seeing and understanding that all scripture needs to be seen and understood by, all else is human understanding of the words of scripture.
This coming alive of a well know passage of scripture is awesome. You may have read the same passage many time before as you say, and then one day you read and it jumps off the page giving new insight and coming alive. It's truly wonderful when that happens.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm. Do you think that that is the goal? Seems logical, huh?

Scripture does say we are to "prove" what is the "good, acceptable and prefect will of God" so yes, it does seem to follow, for that to happen, we would need to be able to distinguish between right and wrong. (my surmising also)

Blessings,

This coming alive of a well know passage of scripture is awesome. You may have read the same passage many time before as you say, and then one day you read and it jumps off the page giving new insight and coming alive. It's truly wonderful when that happens.

Yes it is a wonderful thing when it happens. That our hearts would be so yielded to Him, that He would always be able to show us, new and awesome things we know not.

God is soooooo good, and He is building His body, and so blessed are we, to be part of it.

Blessings.

Amen. Good OP.

Thanks ByGrace, that this light, would be in a ever increasing degree.

Blessings,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Scripture does say we are to "prove" what is the "good, acceptable and prefect will of God" so yes, it does seem to follow, for that to happen, we would need to be able to distinguish between right and wrong. (my surmising also)
How would you contrast that with "eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"--which is apparently this ams theme lol--if i may ask?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would you contrast that with "eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"--which is apparently this ams theme lol--if i may ask?

Sure you may ask, but not knowing all things, I can give what little I do understand.

To me;

One is making for unrighteousness, the other making for righteousness.

So they are apposed to each other, in the opposite.

At least in my present state of growth in Christ, that would be my understanding.

Blessings,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
to distinguish between right and wrong.

One is making for unrighteousness, the other making for righteousness.

So they are apposed to each other, in the opposite.
ok, i'm just gonna leave this here for now, so it'll be on top for me ok. Ima marinate for a bit, get back to you maybe. Nice Naive there tho, refreshing :)

What is The Pearl of Great Price, iyo? Apropos of...um, something

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, i'm just gonna leave this here for now, so it'll be on top for me ok. Ima marinate for a bit, get back to you maybe. Nice Naive there tho, refreshing :)

What is The Pearl of Great Price, iyo? Apropos of...um, something

Blessings, as we get to know Christ Jesus personally.

So with our hearts longing after Him, I wish you well in your journey to Him.

Ps, the Pearl of Great Price is, “Christ in us the Hope of Glory.” Blessings.

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Blessings, as we get to know Christ Jesus personally.

So with our hearts longing after Him, I wish you well in your journey to Him.

Ps, the Pearl of Great Price is, “Christ in us the Hope of Glory.”
hmm, you talk like you know, wadr.

You think? Bc i don't think so, no offense. Christ in us, the hope of glory is the Mystery, isn' tit? But i dont know

And about that, "Christ in us, the hope of glory..." i wonder your opinion on Nehushtan now, how did you break him up? Have you found "John Doe from out of Nowhere" yet? Ty
Found the Naive Dialectic yet? :)

the heart is, above all things, deceitful

( :crickets)

don't you want to be elohim too?
can't do that on your knees i guess
beautiful are the feet

Last edited:
Reactions: Episkopos

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ps, the Pearl of Great Price is, “Christ in us the Hope of Glory.” Blessings.
My name is because many years ago God gave me a prophecy and told me I would no longer be a grain of sand. And then a couple of years ago just out of the blue he spoke into my spirit and said, 'I have made you into a pearl.' And I realise the beauty and glow of a pearl comes not from itself but from the layers that are wrapped around that tiny grain of sand which gets into the oyster. And that's what God has done to me, wrapped me in his own beauty.

Reactions: Not me