In praise of Mary!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah you worship Mary as an idol. It is plainly obvious. Get it in your head, Mary is just another sinner saved by grace. Nothing more.

your making extreme statements about Christ when you say that!

Mary united to Jesus in a family bond and a mystical union!

In consenting to his birth!
In bearing Him 9 months!
In giving birth!
In life!
In sacrifice, and suffering!
In eternal glory as crowned queen of heaven and earth!

Mary is unique!

Mary is the ark of the new covenant!
The new Eve!
The temple of God not made by hand!

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

How can God fill a sinner with grace, and remain a sinner?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with sinner?
The lord is with thee!

How can sinner be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a sinner be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could sinner be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

How could a sinner magnify the Lord?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could sinner be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could sinner be our spiritual mother?

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation!

How could a sinner be the mother of our salvation?

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your making extreme statements about Christ when you say that!

Mary united to Jesus in a family bond and a mystical union!

In consenting to his birth!
In bearing Him 9 months!
In giving birth!
In life!
In sacrifice, and suffering!
In eternal glory as crowned queen of heaven and earth!

Mary is unique!

Mary is the ark of the new covenant!
The new Eve!
The temple of God not made by hand!

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

In case you didn't know, Mary and Christ are not the same.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture demands that call Mary blessed!

To do so would be to honor Mary!

To do so is to praise Mary!

To do so is to venerate Mary!

All Christians must say with the angels; “Hail Mary” ever blessed!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.

30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wycliffe Bible

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Lk 1:30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary had found our salvation!

Lk 1:38 And Mary said, Lo! the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me after thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Mary consented to our salvation!

Mary bears our salvation!
Lk 1:31

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This month of may dedicated to our queen and mother!

bring flowers of the fairest, bring flowers of the rarest for the queen of the May!

Oh most holy one! Oh most pure one!

Virgo Maria

regina caeli, salve, salve, salve Regina!

Immaculate Mary Thy praises we sing, in heaven the blessed thy glory proclaim, on earth we Thy children invoke Thy sweet name!

sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Example of the power of the “Hail Mary”

a man trained his parrot to say “Hail Mary” one day when he was away the parrot was outside and when about to be seized by a hawk the parrot creed out! “Hail Mary”! And the hawk fell dead!

“Hail Mary” the new song of salvation!

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When was the last time you read the Bible cover to cover?

How many times have you read the Bible cover to cover?

I read the Bible cover to cover at least 3 times a year; and sometimes 4 times!

The scriptures are straight forward and God reveals the depths of scripture to his faithful ones.

“He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.” (Daniel 2:22)

“God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.” (1 Corinthians 2:10)

Get to reading my friend and cleanse your mind of men’s lies.

Marine0311

Jun 26, 2022
New Roads , Louisiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This month of may dedicated to our queen and mother!

bring flowers of the fairest, bring flowers of the rarest for the queen of the May!

Oh most holy one! Oh most pure one!

Virgo Maria

regina caeli, salve, salve, salve Regina!

Immaculate Mary Thy praises we sing, in heaven the blessed thy glory proclaim, on earth we Thy children invoke Thy sweet name!

sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the truths revealed by Christ (sacred deposit of faith eph 4:5 Jude 1:3) is in the possession of holy mother church who teaches us! Matt 28:19 without error Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere are we commanded to read for ourselves and make our own doctrine

but to be instructed
Lk 1:4 Matt 28:19 acts 8:31 etc.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the eunuch acts 8:31 had scripture God sent an apostle to teach and baptize him into the new covenant

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah you worship Mary as an idol. It is plainly obvious. Get it in your head, Mary is just another sinner saved by grace. Nothing more.

Special / unique Mary!

There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43

There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 Rev 12:1

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

Mary found our salvation lost by Adam! Lk 1:30

Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46

We must declared Her “blessed”! Lk 1:48

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord without taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hail Mary full of grace!

The lord is with thee!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% wrong. You have credited Mary with what only Jesus can do.

only Jesus is the savior
Only his blood and death produces all graces
His merits are infinite
Jn 1:16-17

so they don’t come from Mary but I am saying they come thru Mary

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

mary is full of grace

Lk 1:30 Mary finds favor (grace) with God

Christ is the source of all grace and salvation and he came to us thru Mary

and Mary consented to our salvation Lk 1:37

Jesus is our salvation Lk 2:30

mary is his mother so she is the mother of our savior the throne of grace is Mary’s throne!
Heb 4:16

Status
Not open for further replies.