Inconsistency of teaching faith without works

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't preach all Christians will still sin in life from time to time?

You do believe from the heart, that Christians can do righteousness at all times and walk as Jesus walked?

If I have your doctrine and personal confession wrong about your Christian doctrine and living, then please do correct me. I have no reason not to believe you.

If you are walking holy and blamelessly before Christ today (Eph 1), then confess it and I'll believe you.

And then you can join me in refuting the Christian doctrine, that does not believe what you and I confess, and teaches instead that all Christians on earth will be sinning against Jesus again.
You have the gospel wrong

Your trying to earn salvation by you works, You will fail

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

SO TOO is the all inclusive false love gospel DEAD WRONG . we cannot buy into it EITHER .
EITHER WE BELIEVE what JESUS said or we be as adam and eve and DONT BELIEVE . that didnt bode well for them now did it .
The all inclusive pope francis led and protestant led lie is a LIE .
HOW DARE we say the muslims have their own way to GOD . A LIE
HOW dare we say the unbelieving jews are fine .
HOW DARE we mock and trod JESUS UNDER FOOT . IF JESUS SAID IT , BELIEVE IT .
cause i remind us all , IF JESUS SAID IT , GOD SAID IT . and JESUS made sure to say
more than once what happens to those who heard and rejected . PERISH . DAMNATION , WRATH .
AND any love that man tries to pass off as coming from GOD , yet REJECTES TRUTH , YEAH THAT AINT LOVE EITHER .
cause CHARITY DONT REJECT TRUTH , IT REJOICES IN T RUTH . TIME to flee these sold out unity we are one LIARS .
TIME to preach JESUS and all biblical sound doctrine . Cause if the jesus we loved and followed
CONTRADICTS TRUTH . IT AINT JESUS , its the devil . YEAH i said it , CAUSE IT IS THE DEVIL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more i love the less i be loved . be that as it may , THIS LAMB GONNA POINT TO THE ONLY CHRIST , ONLYGOD THERE IS .
LEARN THEM BIBLES . cause any god or any jesus or any love that contradicts THAT , is a lie peroid .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those who seek it not by faith , WILL NEVER ENTER INTO THE TREE . if the jews could not attain to the law of righteouness
FOR THEY SOUGHT IT NOT BY FAITH BUT BY THE WORKS of the law , What makes us think the gentiles can , or any other religoin can .
THEY CANT . TIME to preach the gospel of truth , WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Further Bible teaching repentance from dead works is reward in heaven, not believing only.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

What does God rejoice over in heaven? One sinner that becomes a believer only? Not at all, but of a sinner that repents and believes the gospel.

Some Christians of the faith alone gospel completely bypass repent, and go on to only preach believe the gospel.

Leaving out repent in the doctrine of saving faith alone, is necessary in order to separate our faith from our works, because our works will continue to show we have not yet repented.

Such Christians are not hypocrites, because they never preach the Bible of repenting first before believing the gospel.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
AS WELL as those who are following this sin accepting jesus . THEY ARE LOST .
IF the JESUS WE FOLLOW , THE GOD WE FOLLOW , contradicts the BIBLICAL ONE , i got some seriously bad news .
IF our jesus has a love that does not REJOICE IN THE TRUTH , but rather accepts inquity and calls that love
I GOT SERIOUSLY bad news .
WE AINT FOLLOWING JESUS , WE AINT FOLLOWING GOD . we been following men and our own image of what WE THINK
GOD IS and CHRIST IS . and that one cannot and will not save .
This is well responded. There is in fact a Christian idolatry today that is based upon their unbelief in repenting to cease from sinning and walk as Jesus walked without sinning.

What they do is idolize the man Jesus' life, like Buddhists do with the Buddha, but never believe they can walk as He walked accordingly. They love to idealize Jesus living without sinning, but never become like Jesus and walk as He walked.

They might as well put His statue on the idolized pedestal they make for Him, like some sort of perfect Buddha.

There are some Christians who even teach Christian idealism theology. They say Jesus was the 'ideal man', that Christians can try their best to emulate, but will always fall short of His 'ideal life', and never cease from sinning like Him in this life.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin.

Last edited: