Infection in my leg

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all. I was a sap, my little fur baby (kitty) jump out of my manual wheelchair I put my legs back so she can without hitting my legs well for some reason I moved my foot and she just touched my ankle with her back foot. We coul she no prick or nothing but took a shower and felt the prick, used first aid spray but it was to late.

I called the Doctor so pray that I can get meds because it is hard to go see him with the bus

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all. I was a sap, my little fur baby (kitty) jump out of my manual wheelchair I put my legs back so she can without hitting my legs well for some reason I moved my foot and she just touched my ankle with her back foot. We coul she no prick or nothing but took a shower and felt the prick, used first aid spray but it was to late.

I called the Doctor so pray that I can get meds because it is hard to go see him with the bus
I pray for your complete healing! :)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update 2: Went to the Doctor and it all seems okay. Hurts a lot because I was in the sun. My blood test came back and I am a bit dehydrated and what is worse is my a1c is 7.5 from 6.3. No more peanut butter sandwiches, but I can have the peanut butter :). So I have some new diet things and continue my antibiotics

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be totally awful for me. I live on peanut butter sandwiches.

Reactions: historyb