intentional sins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy.
I would say a couple of brief things...
It is a deep subject that requires The Who, what, when, why, where of Every CREATED mankind of thing, spirit kind of thing...Before, and during, (Seals, Trumps, Bowls, Cup) Tribulation; Earth/mountains/quakes effects; Seas/Rivers effects; Weather/effects; Heavens/Clouds, stars/sun/moon/effects/ Insects effects...
And ... of course God...by which Title is doing What siamotainously.

Sure would be Easy if Scripture was laid out in an elementary billeted format of all knowledge per One specific topic together...
LOL

Glory to God,
God Bless,
Taken

"Sure would be Easy if Scripture was laid out in an elementary billeted format of all knowledge per One specific topic together...
LOL" <--- If only! I have recently heard of the Chronological Bible and would like to get one. I think it could help with timelines, have not researched them yet.

"It is a deep subject that requires The Who, what, when, why, where"

Oh gosh yes, it is very deep. I do not want to be pretentious and state what I do not understand...yet. :)

Sorry so off topic hear @Randy Kluth :oops:

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Sure would be Easy if Scripture was laid out in an elementary billeted format of all knowledge per One specific topic together...
LOL" <--- If only! I have recently heard of the Chronological Bible and would like to get one. I think it could help with timelines, have not researched them yet.

"It is a deep subject that requires The Who, what, when, why, where"

Oh gosh yes, it is very deep. I do not want to be pretentious and state what I do not understand...yet. :)

Sorry so off topic hear @Randy Kluth :oops:

Maybe more Another time. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One is either a Saint or a sinner. One is either holy or unholy. One is either righteous or unrighteous. One is either walking the straight and narrow road or the broad and wide one. There's no middle ground because it belongs to the devil.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you commit an intentional sin, you have fallen from Grace. You have just eaten from the tree of death, like Adam & Eve. Oh, but they say "We have Jesus now". It's a lie to think you can use Jesus' sacrifice like that. Jesus came to set you free from sin. James confirms that giving into sin = death.

James 1
[14] But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.