introduction of myself, heretic5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

heretic5

Mar 3, 2007
The moderator wants everybody to introduce themselves. One of the reasons is probably to know whose postings most need to be monitored. I would suggest to the moderators that they be vigilant to monitor my posts because I make statements which most Christians think to be false, despite the fact that I never say anything which is not in the Bible in at least two places by two different authors, never just one. Food for thought: being a heretic is not automatically being wrong. Hoping that this introduction is of interest and benefit, heretic 5.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I am so glad to have you here we all need to be stirred up sometimes... I think that you would be surpised at the administration here and their own non- mainstream ideals. They are used to thinkioutside the normal tradional box. I dont think they have any ulteroir motives other than getting to know you in general, not out to "get" anyone who is opposed to their way of tought. As long as you are respectful to all and do not attack based on personality, but speak using the Word of God to back you up, you will not be "edited" in any way.. You'll see...anyhu welcome