Introduction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David323

Mar 13, 2007
Hello to all, I am new here and new to message boards. I am not a member at any other message board so this format is really new to me. I usually dont spend much time online but I hope to post some questions soon. I have become a lot closer to God in the last few months and have began reading the Bible a lot more. When I was about 10 (that was about 28 years ago) I decided I was going to read the entire Bible...I have read off and on since then but I will finally complete that goal in the next month or two. I will then start re-reading it more in depth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome David323We are so glad to have you join us we would be happy to answer any of your questions so please feel free to ask them all here would be happy to help.If you need anything else please feel free to contact me just click on my name and then click send Private message or use our private staff thread on the front page

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reading the Bible cover to cover is a good way to start. Though, as I am sure you have gathered, there is so much to glean from virtually every word used. We're here to help as kriss said, so feel free to ask and share all that you'd like.