Invasion USA: The Watchman, the Wall, and the Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Border walls are fine as long as it's not being used as a cover for devastating families and child trafficking.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the Lord might have a problem with border walls.
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:27-28
These verses sound like an imperative for all men. Walls tend to make expansion laborious and hospitality to "strangers" a bit difficult.

The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. Leviticus 19:34

Ephraim was cursed to wander the nations and walls tend to make such wandering a little tough too.

Ephraim is stricken,
Their root is dried up;
They shall bear no fruit.
Yes, were they to bear children,
I would kill the darlings of their womb.”

17 My God will cast them away,
Because they did not obey Him;
And they shall be wanderers among the nations.
Hosea 9:16-17

Nations will build walls to control the movement of populations. Mass migrations are always destructive. I just wish that the walls built would be suitable for stick ball or hand ball and have some practical application that can't be obviated with a ladder, rope, shovel, or favorable current.