Is allowing mass immigration anti-christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually there are a few biblical examples where they didn't repent but went to heaven anyways or were forgiven. One prime example is the thief on the cross. Another example is the woman that was a bad sinner that washed Jesus feet with her tears. And yet another example is the parable of the Tax Collector and Pharisee. The tax collector knew he was a sinner and asked for mercy and he went away justified. The Pharisee on the other hand liked pointing out that the Tax Collector was a sinner, he left less justified or not at all.

You sound like you follow a works based salvation. But that is not entirely biblical. And while it is wise not to sin, we should not be judgmental of others that do. That can ruin our salvation. And that is what Jesus teaches in the bible.

Surely the chap on the cross repented, otherwise Jesus wouldn't have said "Today you'll be with me in paradise', and likewise the woman who washed Jesus's feet was surely an act of repentance.
If you think unrepentant sinners go to heaven, I don't think so or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood and I wouldn't wanna go..:)
And what's a "works based salvation"? No doubt some hard workers think it'll guarantee them a free pass through the pearlies, but they just become sad workaholics.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surely the chap on the cross repented, otherwise Jesus wouldn't have said "Today you'll be with me in paradise', and likewise the woman who washed Jesus's feet was surely an act of repentance.
If you think unrepentant sinners go to heaven, I don't think so or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood and I wouldn't wanna go..:)
And what's a "works based salvation"? No doubt some hard workers think it'll guarantee them a free pass through the pearlies, but they just become sad workaholics.
No I don't think you have that correct. No where in the scriptures does it say any of the examples I gave you repented. With the exception of the woman who washed Jesus feet with her tears, it does say each of those men knew they were sinners and just asked for mercy. So no they didn't repent. In fact even the Tax Collector said, "Have mercy on me a sinner". Acknowledging his lack of repentance.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Should we let hordes of scrounging ungrateful nonchristians into our countries and feed, house and welfare them with our taxes?
"Do not yoke yourself with unbelievers, for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Do not let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
I don't but then again who were the first illegals ?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hellboy is an immigrant and he's tough:
18oz91.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually there are a few biblical examples where they didn't repent but went to heaven anyways or were forgiven. One prime example is the thief on the cross. Another example is the woman that was a bad sinner that washed Jesus feet with her tears. And yet another example is the parable of the Tax Collector and Pharisee. The tax collector knew he was a sinner and asked for mercy and he went away justified. The Pharisee on the other hand liked pointing out that the Tax Collector was a sinner, he left less justified or not at all.

You sound like you follow a works based salvation. But that is not entirely biblical. And while it is wise not to sin, we should not be judgmental of others that do. That can ruin our salvation. And that is what Jesus teaches in the bible.

Sin is against God, for having Disbelief.
Asking for forgiveness...is expressly for having not Believed.
God is not a strict language constructionist ...

A man earnestly addressing the Lord as God, as Lord whom God Sent ... instantly reveals, Gods mercy of forgiveness, and Gods acceptance of that man “with Him”.

Remember Saul/ Paul ... persecution of Jesus followers?

By Paul Speaking one word TO Jesus...Paul was Forgiven for His Having HAD disbelief...and thereafter the Spirit of God “WITH” Paul....”and Later”....
The Spirit of God “IN” Paul.

That one word Paul spoke TO Jesus? Paul Called Jesus “Lord”.
For 3 years the Spirit of God, Taught Paul.
The Spirit of God, entered Paul...
And none had a bigger SHOCK...than the 12 Disciples...that Paul was not only Baptized IN the Spirit of God...but Also Given a Greater commission...beyond the 12 Disciples commission!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I don't agree with casting all immigrants as these hopeless lazy scum
Fact is, the argument to support the INVASION is so weak, their only hope is to pretend we are opposed to legal immigration.

No one is casting legal immigrants in a negative light.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all laws are Godly. We live in Rome, with the Romans. And they killed Jesus. The USA is no different. Look how they are pushing homosexuality on us and all their Roman ways. We live in Sodom and Egypt. Wake up. They put women above men, gays above straights, and treat us like slaves. Definately Sodom and Egypt.
Is there some law requiring you to live in the US? If it "Sodom and Egypt", why not move to another country?

Your comment about "homosexuality ... and all their Roman ways" is nonsense. And you're treated like a slave? LOL!

Wake up to reality! And pay attention to your signature verse...

1 John 4:7-8, "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love."

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, the argument to support the INVASION is so weak, their only hope is to pretend we are opposed to legal immigration.

No one is casting legal immigrants in a negative light.
Except yourself.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there some law requiring you to live in the US? If it "Sodom and Egypt", why not move to another country?

Your comment about "homosexuality ... and all their Roman ways" is nonsense. And you're treated like a slave? LOL!

1 John 4:7-8, "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love."
I live here to make it a better place with my presence. Yep. Besides that we dig holes to build us some character:
4507ca56-3b38-4171-8f11-b03517b1b2bb_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what is the point of leaving the US cause IT IS sodom . Wherever one flees , whether canada , russia , the uk ,
france , etc , THEY ALL SODOM NOW . One cannot escape Sodom , we must simply stand our ground and preach the truth .
WHILE WE STILL have time to do so . Forget politics , simply preach JESUS and ALL SOUND DOCTRINE
in hopes some will repent .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Would you STOP defending homosexaulity . DONT you know you are not helping them . We cannot justify any , ANY SINFUL behavoir .
all most folks ever do is mount up excuse upon excuse for sin and slam those who warn against sin .
GOD IS LOVE . you got that RIGHT .
SO lets examine what LOVE IS and what it aint .
LOVE rejoices IN TRUTH , NOT SIN , NOT INQUITY
and it sure dont behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
and likwise the men left the natural use of the woman , working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
Murder aint the only sin , Lying aint the only sin . SO is man with man and woman with woman . STOP making excuses
and start HELPING . I desire not the death of any. THUS TRUTH GETS PREACHED on my watch .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is the point of leaving the US cause IT IS sodom . Wherever one flees , whether canada , russia , the uk ,
france , etc , THEY ALL SODOM NOW . One cannot escape Sodom , we must simply stand our ground and preach the truth .
WHILE WE STILL have time to do so . Forget politics , simply preach JESUS and ALL SOUND DOCTRINE
in hopes some will repent .
It is silly to call Canada, Russia, the UK, France, etc. "Sodom". Lot and his family fled Sodom, and anyone can do the same.

It is a good idea to simply preach JESUS and ALL SOUND DOCTRINE in hopes some will repent, regardless of where one lives.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you STOP defending homosexaulity . DONT you know you are not helping them . We cannot justify any , ANY SINFUL behavoir .
all most folks ever do is mount up excuse upon excuse for sin and slam those who warn against sin .
GOD IS LOVE . you got that RIGHT .
SO lets examine what LOVE IS and what it aint .
LOVE rejoices IN TRUTH , NOT SIN , NOT INQUITY
and it sure dont behave itself UNSEEMINGLY .
and likwise the men left the natural use of the woman , working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
Murder aint the only sin , Lying aint the only sin . SO is man with man and woman with woman . STOP making excuses
and start HELPING . I desire not the death of any. THUS TRUTH GETS PREACHED on my watch .
Jesus said to love our neighbor as our self. He didn't say to exclude homosexuals (or anyone else who sins). In fact, the example He chose in the parable was a despised Samaritan, not the "righteous" Jews who passed the wounded man by. => You do not justify sinful behavior by loving your neighbor!!! <=

There are many sins listed in Romans, so why are you singling out just one? I think you have a personal problem with LGBTQs, who are, after, just people. And remember this: Jesus never said a single thing about homosexuality.

John 3:16-7 says “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him." Now I know you have read this verse, so why don't you follow God's example?

=> God loved the world <= All people!

=> God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world <= so why are you condemning LGBTQs?

Your writing "THUS TRUTH GETS PREACHED on my watch" is a delusion. John 8:31-32, "Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Re-read the above and see how you and the Bible disagree!