Is it ok if i post my gaming here regularly?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to use the forum to play your games? (Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to understand)...when members create a thread it is usually created so other members can participate in the subject at hand.
So how do you propose how other members can get involved.
God Bless
i just wanted to show cool video games to a Christian audience, and edify them with good teaching too.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to use the forum to play your games? (Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to understand)...when members create a thread it is usually created so other members can participate in the subject at hand.
God Bless
they can get involved by commenting what they think of the game, and requesting games for me to play

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Bless
they can comment what they think, or request games for me to play.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have mixed feelings honestly. I am a HUGE game person. I'd spend probably a couple days at a time playing Nintendo64 without sleeping in my teen years. Of course I don't have that time now, but I remember what that was like. My other hobby was Christian Forums, and I remember what kept me there back in 2005 at 21 was building avatars and cf pets and all the fun things around with blessings and everything. Plus the support with mental health issues since I didn't feel connected offline. It sort of bumped me into the direction of looking at the more spiritual matters. So in a way it is good he is on a Christian Forum. But my thought is a place where the youth can do some of this stuff is good.

And what I like is he has posted links to devotionals. I don't know much about the site, but I read one of them and it was really good. A balance is good.

Especially since a nineteen year old's mind on spiritual matters is going to be different then someone in their forties and fifties. It is just what audience y'all want for here. The spiritual matters on the site are of utmost and number one importance. I most definitely can be distracted by video games. I know this. :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul and Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was banned from Christian Forums i assume for posing my gaming in their gamers zone daily. but yet again, that place is pretty corrupt, and i was distraught when i found out i was banned, and all the work i put into making and uploading my vids there was undone. I was hoping i could restart my gaming career here. of course, i'll try to make the posts spiritually edifying by linking to sound Bible teaching in the posts, or commentating with said sound Bible teaching.
@Jabre Good to have edifying Bible content....

(Prayer and the Scriptures daily are very important...)