Is it possible ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This, of course, is a false statement! If the above statement is true then it would also be true there will no one be put to hell, for all men’s sins would have been paid for.
Oh but they have but for one to receive one must believe, for one to receive a gift one must accept it. Its like all these lawyers running around trying to enter in by keeping the law, they have not receive grace, You can go to court and have your fine paid, but if you demand to pay it, than it ends up your cost. A gift is only a gift when its accepted as is, if it is paid for by teh receiver it is no longer a gift.

I know you don’t believe in Scriptures although you quote many to prove your doctrines. You only believe in God yet you do not espouse that the whole Bible contains the Word of God.

Teh bible is not my God, God is, when He says it is so, it is so, and Scripture as referenced in teh bible was in reference to the OT as they never had teh NT is wasnt written yet. They had, a gift from God, any guess what it is, He has being neglected by many.

You can study the bible till you die and still not know God, many before you have done it and many after will do teh same.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem.
I've read many of your posts, and it's obvious to me you do not purposely lie.
To God be the Glory.

But most notably, @amadeus and within the Christian circle, Matthew 18:20 is widely misinterpreted. For example, if I’m praying alone in my closet, is Jesus not present with me because He said where two or three are gathered in His name there He will be also? Can anyone see this dilemma or misinterpretation created here?

Actually, there is a commentary on Matthew 18:20 which is found in Deuteronomy 19:15. There’s no need to expound here as the teaching is simple and clear.

To God Be The Glory

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
But most notably, @amadeus and within the Christian circle, Matthew 18:20 is widely misinterpreted. For example, if I’m praying alone in my closet, is Jesus not present with me because He said where two or three are gathered in His name there He will be also? Can anyone see this dilemma or misinterpretation created here?

Actually, there is a commentary on Matthew 18:20 which is found in Deuteronomy 19:15. There’s no need to expound here as the teaching is simple and clear.

To God Be The Glory

so what - just one of many and regarded as special inspiration - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I hear you loud and clear. Jesus clarified this Himself here:

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not." John 5:31-38

The two or three witnesses as per the Deuteronomy verse speaks of testifying to men and having our testimony accepted. As we
know men can and do misuse that kind of testimony. The case of Naboth when Ahab wanted his land and Jezebel obtained it by means of the literal law which God gave to Moses [ I Kings 21:1-16] provides a good example of this. The letter indeed in that case killed Naboth and gave his land to Ahab. And then we can understand better what the Apostle Paul wrote here:

"Who [God] also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." II Cor 3:6

When you, on the other hand, pray alone in you closet but are not really alone because Jesus is with you, then the letter is not killing because the Spirit is present.

To God Be The Glory

Indeed, to God be the glory!

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I hear you loud and clear. Jesus clarified this Himself here:

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not." John 5:31-38

The two or three witnesses as per the Deuteronomy verse speaks of testifying to men and having our testimony accepted. As
we
know men can and do misuse that kind of testimony. The case of Naboth when Ahab wanted his land and Jezebel obtained it by means of the literal law which God gave to Moses [ I Kings 21:1-16] provides a good example of this. The letter indeed in that case killed Naboth and gave his land to Ahab. And then we can understand better what the Apostle Paul wrote here:

"Who [God] also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." II Cor 3:6

When you, on the other hand, pray alone in you closet but are not really alone because Jesus is with you, then the letter is not killing because the Spirit is present.

Indeed, to God be the glory!

The scripture references you have offered speaks of different situations and really have nothing to do with Matthew 18:20, although everything in the Bible co-relates.

The context of Matthew 18:20 is one of the judicial processes which begins in verse 15. In order for a thing to be established, two or three witnesses are required.

For example, the account of the man who fornicated with his father’s wife in 1Corinthians 5 wherein this context the whole congregation was a witness. Paul told the congregation to excommunicate the fornicator that he might someday be saved. Then he speaks about the judicial process all the way to 1Corinthians 6:11.

Again, 2Corinthians 3:6 is a matter of interpretation. The letter represents the whole law which the Bible is. Without the law, there is no sin. Hence, we are not under the law but under grace (Romans 6:14).

To God Be The Glory

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh but they have but for one to receive one must believe, for one to receive a gift one must accept it.

The Bible was written and authored by God. Everything He wanted us to know about Him, His Salvation, and true Gospel is written in the Bible. You do not claim the Bible is the written word of God, yet to prove your point you consult scriptures! Jesus would say “you hypocrite.”

How did you learn about God if not through the Bible? Did He speak to you in an audible voice, or through dreams and visions, or tongues which are NOT possible today? Again you err by saying in order to receive one has to believe. “A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven Matt 3:27.

Teh bible is not my God, God is, when He says it is so, it is so,

The Bible may not be your god, but the Bible must be obeyed! When Scripture declares, “It is written,” “ thus sayeth God," “every jot and title,” without a shadow of a doubt the Bible is the word of God. He is speaking to you directly!

Scripture as referenced in teh bible was in reference to the OT as they never had teh NT is wasnt written yet.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction of righteousness.
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works

You can study the bible till you die and still not know God, many before you have done it and many after will do teh same.

True, but only to the unsaved. Yet intuitively, the unsaved know there IS a God. Read Romans 1:19-23, and after reading, ask if these scriptures remind you of someone.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: tabletalk

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture references you have offered speaks of different situations and really have nothing to do with Matthew 18:20, although everything in the Bible co-relates.
Perhaps according to you and to some others. I disagree, but you needn't pay me any mind. I won't argue the point.

The context of Matthew 18:20 is one of the judicial processes which begins in verse 15. In order for a thing to be established, two or three witnesses are required.
No doubt, but to limit God to any one scenario could be an error.

For example, the account of the man who fornicated with his father’s wife in 1Corinthians 5 wherein this context the whole congregation was a witness. Paul told the congregation to excommunicate the fornicator that he might someday be saved. Then he speaks about the judicial process all the way to 1Corinthians 6:11.
No doubt, but sometimes God shows mercy when seemingly the letter allows for none as with David when he committed adultery with Bathsheba and had her husband placed where he would be killed. Under the law God gave to Moses, both offenses were punishable by death, but David was not killed for them.

Again, 2Corinthians 3:6 is a matter of interpretation. The letter represents the whole law which the Bible is. Without the law, there is no sin. Hence, we are not under the law but under grace (Romans 6:14).
As I have said and as the Apostle Paul wrote, God gives the increase.
To God Be The Glory
Indeed, give God the glory! In this last we are certainly in agreement.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible was written and authored by God. Everything He wanted us to know about Him, His Salvation, and true Gospel is written in the Bible. You do not claim the Bible is the written word of God, yet to prove your point you consult scriptures! Jesus would say “you hypocrite.”
The Bible is exactly as Jesus was when he was dead on the cross prior to his resurrection. It is dead and does not speak. It may come to Life in a person when something he has consumed [read] is quickened by the Holy Spirit. This is why atheists can study the scriptures for their own purposes and not understand God's message to them.

How did you learn about God if not through the Bible? Did He speak to you in an audible voice, or through dreams and visions, or tongues which are NOT possible today? Again you err by saying in order to receive one has to believe. “A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven Matt 3:27.
Before and after the Bible was written people received God's truth by other means. Dreams, visions and tongues ARE possible today. Has God limited the ways in which He can speak to a person who is "hungry and thirsty" for His righteous? How do we read it in the Bible?

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:7

When God is limited it is because man using God-given authority limits God. The Israelites in the OT limited God and thereby limited themselves. People today have the same frailties that those people had. Only by trusting God can overcome those frailties. Trust the Bible alone, ink printed on pages of paper, will not overcome anything. Without the Holy Spirit no man can become like Jesus.

The Bible may not be your god, but the Bible must be obeyed! When Scripture declares, “It is written,” “ thus sayeth God," “every jot and title,” without a shadow of a doubt the Bible is the word of God. He is speaking to you directly!
Yes, it is written, but when Jesus spoke it, it was Alive... that is it was the Word of God. While the writing remains unread in an unopened Bible, it saves no one. It does nothing neither good nor evil. It is not the Word of God until quickened in the heart of someone.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction of righteousness.
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works
Yes, and a man of God, if he really is a man of God, has the Holy Ghost in his heart quickening the words of scripture as God inspires them to be used by that man of God. Why do you think so many Bible students do not understand God's message to men? Why do you think there are many thousands of Christian denominations based on the Bible whose doctrines are so often diametrically opposed to each other? It is not that the Bible does not contain the truth. It is rather that men have mixed their own conclusions with what the Holy Ghost has shown them. This is why the Apostle Paul wrote:

"Quench not the Spirit." I Thess 5:19

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually I quote it because you wont listen to anything else, in fact God never gave us the bible, it never says that anywhere, God is not foolish enough to give men a book knowing that they will do as they always do, mess it all up, and do it all them selves. So He gave us His best, not Just Jesus whom died on the cross for us but still denied by many, but even the Holy Spirit that is given to all who believe so that He can teach them the truth, But few desire the truth they seek after knowledge and all that does is puff up. This bit

Luk 9:46 Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
Luk 9:47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
Luk 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

I know nothing but by God, i have nothing to boast of but God.

Joh_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus is knocking but no one is listening.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Bible is exactly as Jesus was when he was dead on the cross prior to his resurrection. It is dead and does not speak.

God is NOT the God of the dead, but the God of the living: you, therefore, do greatly err (Mark 12:27).

This why atheists can study the scriptures for their own purposes and not understand God's message to them.

Did you know that the largest Christian church in the world, a 150,000 strong, is located in an Atheist country called Korea and the second in China, and both still growing?

Before and after the Bible was written people received God's truth by other means. Dreams, visions and tongues ARE possible today.

Sorry to burst your bubbles. Yes, prior to the completion of the Bible, it was possible to receive messages from God through dreams and visions, tongues, angel visitations, and through voices. But once the Bible was completed it is no longer possible to receive messages in any form except through the Bible. The revelation of God to man has been completed. So God had set up an ominous warning in Revelation 22:18 that if any man adds to the prophecy of this book, God will add to him the plagues written herein.

If anyone hears a voice today that says to read chapter and verse, immediately we would know the voice is NOT coming from God! How does an individual know the voice is coming from God seeing how Satan comes as an angel of light, looking like Christ? God will never violate His own rules!

Furthermore, if that person pays heed to the voice, he has widened his divine authority from that of the Bible alone and in its entirety is the word of God.

Has God limited the ways in which He can speak to a person who is "hungry and thirsty" for His righte,ous? How do we read it in the Bible?

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:7

Matthew 5:7 must be read in light of Romans 3:10-11 which declares that there is none, no not one that seeks after God. This is God’s assessment of the human race. The only way Matthew 5:7 will come to fruition is if God is drawing that person (John 6:44).

While the writing remains unread in an unopened Bible, it saves no one. It does nothing neither good nor evil. It is not the Word of God until quickened in the heart of someone.

We are not saved because of knowledge of the Bible but rather the words contained within its pages. It is likened when an unsaved person walks into a church on worship day and hears a sermon and starts to become uneasy and sad because the words he is hearing is piercing through his heart for all of the sins he has committed. So you see, “faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Yes, and a man of God, if he really is a man of God, has the Holy Ghost in his heart quickening the words of scripture as God inspires them to be used by that man of God.

Have you ever witnessed to an individual and no matter how many scriptures you’ve offered and expounded upon, he just does not “get it?” Does this mean the Holy Spirit is not working in you? No. Salvation is of God and unless the Holy Spirit applies the word to the individual’s heart you are witnessing to (as I’m doing at the moment) an individual that will remain unsaved.

Why do you think so many Bible students do not understand God's message to men?

Because Bible students come bringing with them their denominational presuppositions to which few churches are more faithful to the Gospel than others.

Why do you think there are many thousands of Christian denominations based on the Bible whose doctrines are so often diametrically opposed to each other?

Same answer from the previous question. Therefore, a Baptist remains a Baptist, a Catholic remains a Catholic, a Muslim remains a Muslim, etc,...you get the gist.

To God Be The Glory

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jun2u
Amadeus said: The Bible is exactly as Jesus was when he was dead on the cross prior to his resurrection. It is dead and does not speak.

Jun2u said: God is NOT the God of the dead, but the God of the living: you, therefore, do greatly err (Mark 12:27).
You are right! God is not God of a dead book. Jesus is the Word of God, not the Bible. The Bible contains the Truth, but without the quickening of the Holy Spirit the book remains dead. Books are not quickened by themselves. What is quickened, if anything are the words consumed by people.

Amadeus said: This why atheists can study the scriptures for their own purposes and not understand God's message to them.
Jun2u said: Did you know that the largest Christian church in the world, a 150,000 strong, is located in an Atheist country called Korea and the second in China, and both still growing?
When an atheist reads the Bible hungering and thirsting for what God has to offer he will not be disappointed. Many of the people in your country and in mine have filled themselves up with the false promises of what men offer... so they seldom seek truth. They are often foolish enough to believe that they have it because they are able to pronounce the name of Jesus.

Amadeus said: Before and after the Bible was written people received God's truth by other means. Dreams, visions and tongues ARE possible today.

Jun2u said: Sorry to burst your bubbles. Yes, prior to the completion of the Bible, it was possible to receive messages from God through dreams and visions, tongues, angel visitations, and through voices.

Jun2u said: But once the Bible was completed it is no longer possible to receive messages in any form except through the Bible. The revelation of God to man has been completed. So God had set up an ominous warning in Revelation 22:18 that if any man adds to the prophecy of this book, God will add to him the plagues written herein.
And who told you that man is no longer speaking to men? That verse does not say that.

If God were not continuing to speak to men, how would anyone ever come out their erroneous ways into a closer walk with Him? By reading the Bible?

More than one person on this forum apparently reads and studies yet they still continue to disagree in spite of scriptures posted for each side of a disagreement. People disagree because they are unwilling to consider that they may be wrong and/or because they regularly quench the Holy Spirit of God. I am not lifting myself up as any better than them. Only God elevates people.

Jun2u said: If anyone hears a voice today that says to read chapter and verse, immediately we would know the voice is NOT coming from God!
How would we know that if God did not tell us?
jun2u said:
How does an individual know the voice is coming from God seeing how Satan comes as an angel of light, looking like Christ? God will never violate His own rules!

And which rule is violated? And why is that we are today pulling out such rules to restrain anyone? In the OT God gave written rules to Moses for God's people, but consider what Peter said about trying to make the gentiles follow those written rules:

"Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?" Acts 15:10

Jun2u said: Furthermore, if that person pays heed to the voice, he has widened his divine authority from that of the Bible alone and in its entirety is the word of God.
And then if it is the entirety of the Word of God, why are thousands of denominations derived from that Word of God? Is God divided? Does He speak more than one truth in the same book? I think not.

Amadeus said: Has God limited the ways in which He can speak to a person who is "hungry and thirsty" for His righteousness? How do we read it in the Bible?

Jun2u said: Matthew 5:7 must be read in light of Romans 3:10-11 which declares that there is none, no not one that seeks after God. This is God’s assessment of the human race. The only way Matthew 5:7 will come to fruition is if God is drawing that person (John 6:44).

Once a person has been drawn as per...

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44

Why is it that a person becomes hungry and thirsty? Will not God draw a person to Jesus because the person is hungry and thirsty for righteousness so that the person may then be filled? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Notice that I am not saying you are completely in error. What I am saying is you need to consider something besides what you already believe...

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov 21:2

Amadeus said: While the writing remains unread in an unopened Bible, it saves no one. It does nothing neither good nor evil. It is not the Word of God until quickened in the heart of someone.

Jun2u said: We are not saved because of knowledge of the Bible but rather the words contained within its pages.
Indeed head knowledge of words written in the Bible is worthless unless those words are quickened in us. When they are quickened by the Life giving Holy Spirit then, and only then, are the words we have consumed brought to Life, the Life that Jesus brought.

Jun2u said: It is likened when an unsaved person walks into a church on worship day and hears a sermon and starts to become uneasy and sad because the words he is hearing is piercing through his heart for all of the sins he has committed. So you see, “faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

And what is it caused the man to become uneasy and sad? It was not an unopened unread Bible. It was a man anointed with the Holy Spirit [that which give the words Life] speaking what was then the Word of God.

Amadeus said: Yes, and a man of God, if he really is a man of God, has the Holy Ghost in his heart quickening the words of scripture as God inspires them to be used by that man of God.

Jun2u said: Have you ever witnessed to an individual and no matter how many scriptures you’ve offered and expounded upon, he just does not “get it?” Does this mean the Holy Spirit is not working in you? No. Salvation is of God and unless the Holy Spirit applies the word to the individual’s heart you are witnessing to (as I’m doing at the moment) an individual that will remain unsaved.
I agree that it must be a two way street: The witness opening his mouth to pour out what is Alive in his heart and the hearer opening his heart to receive what he is being said. Both sides require the work of the Holy Spirit. Only God gives the increase:

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." I Cor 3:6-7

Amadeus said: Why do you think so many Bible students do not understand God's message to men?

Jun2u said: Because Bible students come bringing with them their denominational presuppositions to which few churches are more faithful to the Gospel than others.

So when a person has such a presupposition, how can he be corrected except by the working of the Holy Ghost as the person allows it?

" But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" John 14:26

Amadeus said: Why do you think there are many thousands of Christian denominations based on the Bible whose doctrines are so often diametrically opposed to each other?

Jun2u said: Same answer from the previous question. Therefore, a Baptist remains a Baptist, a Catholic remains a Catholic, a Muslim remains a Muslim, etc,...you get the gist.

So then the one we need to hear from is God and for this cause He sent us the Holy Ghost. All of the others you have mentioned also use the Bible but is likely to emphasize verse which seem to support his own view or he may give them a little twist to make them fit better. The whole truth comes from letting the Holy Ghost alone quicken the words we have consumed.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that Jesus is not just the saviour of Christians but also of the whole world as claimed - how was, is and/or will this be possible - twinc

Humans have a conundrum.
We didn't choose to be naturally born.

Yet we Are naturally born.
Naturally BORN, with a curse of Sin.
And that Sin IS:
Not believing In God.

We ALL have the breath of God in us,
...in a soul, He has made.
It brings our body into a living State.

Great! So we have this vessel, (body) that IS corrupt. And God imparts another (good) vessel (soul), via, His Life (breath), AND?

Well what happens when you have something
Corrupt and something Good and combine them? Shall the good overtake the corrupt? Or shall the corrupt overtake the good?

One shall overpower the other.
It is thee corrupt that overpowers the good.

The body is corrupt, the soul becomes corrupt being in the corrupt body, and the natural spirit of man (his truth in his heart) begins to become corrupt. The whole of man;
Body, Soul, Spirit....bummer, headed for doom!

Seriously, WHY did God create something BY Him and For His own pleasure that is doomed from the start?

Ah ha!! The MYSTERY revealed....
God wants His created mankind to LOVE Him.
But Forced LOVE, is not True Love...
Hummm, Dilemma.

Brilliant God! Give mankind a WAY, to BECOME CHANED, and Satisfactory TO God;
FOR the man to become WHOLLY changed;
And thus can FOREVER "CHOOSE" to "LOVE" God and be "WITH" God.

Gods WORD, (revealed to us, called by the Name Jesus), has been with mankind since the beginning of mankind.

Mankind was created....rather TESTY.
Yep, we have ears, we can hear, and MIGHT believe what we are TOLD.
But we also have eyes, and SEEING is "Believing"?? Our nature.

Men in the beginning HEARD...and begged to SEE.

Condunrum! Earthly me can not SEE God.
They would become incinerated to LOOK upon Him.

Remedy. God appears to mankind repeatedly, with a Shield, a Barrier, a Cover...so man knows "it", what he is hearing, AND seeing, is God, but not AS HE IS.

Many men had encounters with God, with Him appearing in many "fashions"...angels, king, bush, dove, etc.

Our LAST encounter with God, is Him appearing in the likeness as a man, being called the Son of God, Son of man, Jesus, Savior, Redeemer, Spirit, Christ, God With us, etc. etc.

He was heard, seen, touched, and testified of;
Amazing things He said, and did before the eyes of men.

He came to accomplish MANY things, and did so, before the eyes of men.

He accomplished being an EXAMPLE for men to SEE, the Power of God.

He came to Give His Flesh Body for the Life of the World.

He came to Give His PURE Blood for the Forgiveness of Sins of the World.

He accomplished what He came to do.
It's finished.

Now, for ANY MAN, WHO, desires to RECEIVE the EFFECTS of Jesus' accomplishment....is simply a matter of an individual man REACHING OUT and Claiming and Taking what Jesus has provided for men TO claim and take.

HOW? By Gods Power.
HOW? IS this Possible?
God has no Constraint of what His Power can accomplish.

It is mankind that is constrained, by Time.
It is mankind WHO must freely decide IF they want to reach out and claim and take What Christ the Lord Jesus has provided FOR them to TAKE.

Tic, tic, tic men....the window of TIME is coming to an end. Decide, pick, choose...Take what has been provided or not.

God Bless,
Taken