Is it possible ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
that Jesus is not just the saviour of Christians but also of the whole world as claimed - how was, is and/or will this be possible - twinc

Reactions: Helen

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
that Jesus is not just the saviour of Christians but also of the whole world as claimed - how was, is and/or will this be possible - twinc
My friend there's many Christians who think that they are saved, but by the end they perish. There are many Muslims know who never read the BIBLE but has saw Jesus in a dream. They kill them. So it is not to us to judge nobodies here on this planet.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

You are making the claim. You prove it.
Jesus actualy said in John 3:16-18 That only those who believe in him are saved, and that all who do not believe in his name are condemned.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Jesus says: If you loved your......!
Matthew 10:37-39. When you finished read it, take a mirror and ask that person you see, who he loved more. You know he cannot lie.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You are making the claim. You prove it.
Jesus actualy said in John 3:16-18 That only those who believe in him are saved, and that all who do not believe in his name are condemned.

that is correct - guess what He has done that makes this possible - twinc

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
that is correct - guess what He has done that makes this possible - twinc

You are claiming it, it is up to you to demonstrate your claim, not for me or others to guess.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
What Jesus did is die on the cross for everbody. The only way to reached HEAVEN

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
What Jesus did is die on the cross for everbody. The only way to reached HEAVEN

no not quite everybody - like those He never knew, like devils in disguise and wolves in sheep clothing and children of the devil etc - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no not quite everybody - like those He never knew, like devils in disguise and wolves in sheep clothing and children of the devil etc - twinc
Not true, Jesus died and paid the penalty for all men, as to wheter all men choose Him is another topic of which we have many.

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Not true, Jesus died and paid the penalty for all men, as to wheter all men choose Him is another topic of which we have many.

not true - not all men are devils but some men certainly are - unless our names are written in the book of life we are not chosen by God as His children that He came to save - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not true - not all men are devils but some men certainly are - unless our names are written in the book of life we are not chosen by God as His children that He came to save - twinc
Every man who walks this earth is given the option, we must all choose. even Hilter, Stalin and all the worst dictators have that choice.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Every man who walks this earth is given the option, we must all choose. even Hilter, Stalin and all the worst dictators have that choice.

of course you are wrong - that is exactly why we need the Church - the devil is the king of this earth for Jesus has clearly told us 'my kingdom is not of this earth' - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
of course you are wrong - that is exactly why we need the Church - the devil is the king of this earth for Jesus has clearly told us 'my kingdom is not of this earth' - twinc
that why we need Jesus, it is you who needs church, it was the whole reason God gives us His Spirit of truth, so that men will not follow after men, as it says

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

but many have chosen the back door.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

this forum is filled with religious church men and there doctrines, Are you not a catholic??, if so why dont you go join a SDA or JW church, are they not all christian???

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All men have at times been devils in the way they think and in the way they behave. Jesus died for them as well... even though not all of them will have properly acknowledged what He did.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
that why we need Jesus, it is you who needs church, it was the whole reason God gives us His Spirit of truth, so that men will not follow after men, as it says

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

but many have chosen the back door.

1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

this forum is filled with religious church men and there doctrines, Are you not a catholic??, if so why dont you go join a SDA or JW church, are they not all christian???

where Peter is there is the Church [Matt 24:23-24] - twinc

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Jesus know everything before creations, He has died for HUMANS NOT SPIRITS.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But where two or three are in His Name, there is Jesus, whether Peter is present or not:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

So then an important things to understand would be, What does it mean to be "in his name" and how do we get there?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
But where two or three are in His Name, there is Jesus, whether Peter is present or not:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

So then an important things to understand would be, What does it mean to be "in his name" and how do we get there?

yes it
is important to understand who were here being addressed and spoken to and it certainly was not you and or I or hundreds of other differing groups of two or three[Matt 24:23-24] - this was the first Magisterium - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nah we are the church, carnal men see with there eyes yet cant see. Christianty isnt built on Peter, its about Christ, and here you are doing what you just said not to do following false prophets and liars. You either serve Christ or men, you cant serve both, you either belong to Him or your church, you are either obedient to Christ and teh things of God, or you are obedient to your religion and its false doctrines. Your choice, He wont "make" you follow after Him, if you prefer to follow after men.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes it
is important to understand who were here being addressed and spoken to and it certainly was not you and or I or hundreds of other differing groups of two or three[Matt 24:23-24] - this was the first Magisterium - twinc
I am afraid I must disagree with you twinc as per my own personal experience. The two or three relates to any 2 or 3 persons who come together "in his name". Lots of people meet together in "church" groups, Catholic and Protestant and other for mass or services but if not even 2 or 3 in the group get into His name, Jesus is not in the meeting. I have been in large meetings that supposedly church groups [again both Catholic and various Protestant] where Jesus never showed up, but I have been in other gatherings that included Catholics where Jesus was there. This is one reason why I have a real problem with the communion host of the Catholic Church. If a person comes to the altar empty and is not hungry and thirsty for the righteousness of God, that host gives him nothing even if the priest is "in Jesus name" because it takes at least two. One won't do it.