Is it time for Christians to become more accepting towards muslims in politics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rule remains in place even if you are not worried. I don't want people to start posting their personal info. If you want to private message your info to someone I have no control over that.
******** OK;I just seen where a new facebook site opened 4 this Christian forum ?so go2 it/sign up & then we can communicate ? OK2//could ya have made that maybe easyer 2 find out.?How bout this; I mail a photo of a painting 2 Rooster 1300 ,c/o gen. del. (somewhere) Canada,He shows up w/his picture/the postman figures He's gotta B the recipient/ based upon the premise that who else would want a bird picture & all is well ! OK / 4 faith based folk yer sure paranoid ! But/yer cards/yer rules !!! <m>

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in those days I did not even read scripture, but God always knows what He is doing even when we do not. [the latter happening perhaps too often]

You must remember the same mule I do. I had not thought about Francis in a long time. Sometimes I think that that is what I am, a talking mule [similar hopefully to Balaam's donkey with my words coming from God].
***********Hollywood comedy script writer gets inspiration from Bible & Mr. Ed was a humanist-philosopher// that's so cool !!

Reactions: amadeus

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must be really hateful and mean spirited because I don't understand the reasoning behind wanting to embrace a people whose ultimate goal is world dominance and killing everyone who is not like them...namely christians.[/QUO ******Love m'enemies/be nice 2 them what persecutes us/I'm sorry; Lord ,but after 1 slap on the cheek;I'm for conversion/conversation by baseball-bat & sincere request 4 forgiveness after ! The only way I'm goin 2 Heaven is If God's gotta Zoo fulla extinct species&doubting;frequently stumbling Tommies & kids who not only stole;but wrecked Dads car !!4 me the "YOLK"(harness) was not easy !***<m>***

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
******** OK;I just seen where a new facebook site opened 4 this Christian forum ?so go2 it/sign up & then we can communicate ? OK2//could ya have made that maybe easyer 2 find out.?How bout this; I mail a photo of a painting 2 Rooster 1300 ,c/o gen. del. (somewhere) Canada,He shows up w/his picture/the postman figures He's gotta B the recipient/ based upon the premise that who else would want a bird picture & all is well ! OK / 4 faith based folk yer sure paranoid ! But/yer cards/yer rules !!! <m>
Private communication is done through the "Inbox" link at the top of the page. Most forums have something similar. Facebook for this site is unoffical, just another place where we can stay in touch.

I don't make the rules, just enforce them. And considering that some so called Christians have threatend to sue other members due to percieved insults it is better this way. (I really hate that term "so called christians," but if the shoe fits, wear it Cinderella.)

If the site becomes more trouble for the owner than it is worth I doubt it would stay up for long. I've seen sites shut down for lesser reasons. So keeping personal info out is not just to protect our members, but the site as well.

Reactions: pastor marty

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry;mate,my apologies;thanks for explaining !Must B naive/Lawsuits/goodness/this is a tuffer venue than I thought....guess I was expected the Prot.version of nuns;monks & squires...w/an occasional Florence Nightengale for humor..Now I gotta figure out how 2 use the Inbox/especially 2 delete old stuff !!!!GOD save us from ourselves;Huh ???*************<m>*************B-ye-Blest !!!************

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Private communication is done through the "Inbox" link at the top of the page. Most forums have something similar. Facebook for this site is unoffical, just another place where we can stay in touch.

I don't make the rules, just enforce them. And considering that some so called Christians have threatend to sue other members due to percieved insults it is better this way. (I really hate that term "so called christians," but if the shoe fits, wear it Cinderella.)

If the site becomes more trouble for the owner than it is worth I doubt it would stay up for long. I've seen sites shut down for lesser reasons. So keeping personal info out is not just to protect our members, but the site as well.
"So called" is an awkward name;I agree*** we could call 'em Christabees (like wannabees ) works 4 me ! :rolleyes: ******<m>*********

Reactions: lforrest

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well general public is what it is, either you take all comers or set the site up as invitation only. the effort to separate Christian posting from non Christian posting seems to work good on paper but people just say they are something just to give grief to those who live by what they hate.

plus there are those that see Christianity as antiquated and comes to sites like these to hone there skills on reforming Christianity into their own image. which is a justification for invitation only.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.

I would simply comment ~

Homosexuality is world wide becoming promoted and acceptable.

Nations that hold homosexuality as a crime, obviously attempt to keep it hidden....doesn't mean it doesn't happen...just hidden. And muslims are no exception.

People who are in fear of being rejected in society, their business, their status in the Church, the community, obviously are observed ousting the homosexual family member.

Christians tend to be more open to embracing a family member. IOW, having a greater fear of losing their relationship with their family member, than with their status in their Church or community.

Now that we all chit chat about homosexuality as a national pastime - oops, pretty much everyone has a family member or close friend that is a homosexual ~ so let's all hug and embrace and encourage the new "alternate" life-style. Heck, aren't the kids suffering from boredom, since what haven't they experienced before they are teens?
Uh, beside work...:(

Do I favor having men in US governmental positions steeped in a mix of foreign laws intertwined with Islamic religion? No

Sign of the times...

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This thread is about how much conservative Christians verbally attack muslims in politics, and the funny part about it, is in today's day and age, there are many muslims who have more morals than Christians, which we saw displayed in the same-sex marriage postal vote in Australia, most of the electorates that voted no, were muslim areas, they may not have been majority muslim areas, but that's where most of the muslim population lives in Australia, so the point here is, we saw more Muslims defending real marriage more than Christians, and by looking at muslim countries around the world, they have better laws in protecting marriage, and i would think they got tougher abortion laws, or even might be illegal and euthanasia would be illegal in them countries as well, correct me if I'm wrong, I only really did a quick google search on Muslim's positions on euthanasia and abortion, but most us probably know that Muslims are strongly against homosexuality, but some of the Christian churches were split 50/50 on same sex marriage. Now the question here is, is it time that conservative Christian political movement stepped down their attack on Muslims? because they agree on a number of moral issues, which could increase their chances of getting into parliament and staying in parliament, and making the law tougher for immoral acts to be legalized, in countries which have not already been ruined with the rise of immorality. My thoughts are, I think it is time true conservative Christians became more accepting towards Muslims. Because more and more shallow Christians are falling for the extreme left and as a result these immoral laws get passed, hopefully i'm not offending anyone here, sorry if I am, but I am simply speaking the truth.
imo it is suicide to mix cultures, but nice anyway!