Is it time for Christians to become more accepting towards muslims in politics?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name, Amadeus, is Latin [or Spanish] for "love God". I received it for real as my Confirmation name in the Roman Catholic Church more than 50 years ago. The only time I have ever used it is on Christian forums like this one.

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My name, Amadeus, is Latin [or Spanish] for "love God". I received it for real as my Confirmation name in the Roman Catholic Church more than 50 years ago. The only time I have ever used it is on Christian forums like this one.
& maybe cause ya weave scripture like Mozart did notes/I wanted "Frankie" after my gambler unkle/sneaky Priest dubbed me "Francis" after a talking mule !!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Please do not share information publicly on the forum that can be used to identify yourself or someone else.

It's a rule we have and I think it's a good one.

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks 2 the staff 4 the heads-up abt. ID/since I can B found in Biker bars/in front of liquor stores pitching Jesus 2 pimps & prosties and in alleys watching junkies vomit while deciding whether 2 hand them a Bible-tract or call 911;I'm not whatcha call worried abt. hate-mail or identity theft... BUT--thanks 4 the concern !!! <m>

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks 2 the staff 4 the heads-up abt. ID/since I can B found in Biker bars/in front of liquor stores pitching Jesus 2 pimps & prosties and in alleys watching junkies vomit while deciding whether 2 hand them a Bible-tract or call 911;I'm not whatcha call worried abt. hate-mail or identity theft... BUT--thanks 4 the concern !!! <m>

Dealing with people on the internet is a whole different beast than face to face discussions at stores. On the internet, there are twice as many people, which means double the scum looking for people to harass.

Last edited:

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dealing with people on the internet is a whole different beast than face to face discussions at stores. On the internet, there are twice as many people, which double the scum looking for people to harass.
Dear friend:thanks 4 the concern ! REALLY... But a little icon called spam makes annoying folk go away forever! And my computer self deletes them so's I'm not even aware they came a'knockin !Or I kin use my Comodo-Dragon algorithm 2 backtrack 'em & fry their circuits ! It's all good !! SHALOM ! <m>

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
to the next post, sure. imo the first two there are mostly divisive, and the last two are not, but we are mostly indicating perspectives here now i guess. Relative terms like "old" or "white" might be used divisively, but they don't have to be. etc
Age is divisive.
Think teenager.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
*******Don't B sad,Gracie ! Words bless/words curse/dint the BOSS say sumpin abt that ??If LOVE was easy/everybody'd B innit/& we no that ain't the case !! <m>
Not sad.
We don't all understand the same things.
But we all understand a lot...
So it's good to talk.

Reactions: pastor marty