is it wrong?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil has crept into your heart Debp, so you are bringing such threads.you are bearing a false testimony.
I am going to different forums sharing sad stories, I consider my extended family my ministry , I am expecting donations from others, " He will not work"

It is not bearing false witness if what I say is true.

I am simply exhorting you to get work so you can provide for your family. This would also make you feel better! A man feels good when he provides for his family.

You say I am saying something false. But when is the last time you made any income? I'm not talking about donations from others.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

I am simply exhorting you to get work so you can provide for your family. This would also make you feel better! A man feels good when he provides for his family.

You say I am saying something false. But when is the last time you made any income? I'm not talking about donations from others.

You are bearing false witness, you brought this thread, your words and intentions are clear .fir

Evil has crept into your heart and mind Debp, so you are bearing false witness bringing threads and asking questions

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are bearing false witness, you brought this thread, your words and intentions are clear .fir

Evil has crept into your heart and mind Debp, so you are bearing false witness bringing threads and asking questions

We can clear this up right now. Simply answer the question....when is the last time you made any income? Not donations from others.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
We can clear this up right now. Simply answer the question....when is the last time you made any income? Not donations from others.
Your intentions for me are wrong so I say again to make you aware. evil has crept into your heart and mind you can say you have no income no work you are expecting donations from others.
This shows your mentality here which according to me is corrupted now. What the devil is telling you do like bring such threads bear false witness and keep repeating donations

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not yet Ritajanice
Not sure why Devil is after me only, for me things are a bit difficult.
Thanks for asking
Praying for you....unless someone has been in your position, they can’t relate....God Bless You ...just remember God is for you and not against you!!...imo/ belief.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you still selling vegetables @My Dreams ?

How’s it all going?..

The above is what I was trying to encourage Mel (My Dreams) to do. Start a business so he can provide for his family....as the scripture says a person should do.

I would be very glad if he would make that step, even into a simple business such as selling vegetables.

Mel, let us know when you finally do it.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The above is what I was trying to encourage Mel (My Dreams) to do. Start a business so he can provide for his family....as the scripture says a person should do.

I would be very glad if he would make that step, even into a simple business such as selling vegetables.

Mel, let us know when you finally do it.
will let you know when I finally do it but know that we live by faith not but sight

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will let you know when I finally do it but know that we live by faith not but sight

Thanks, I'll be looking forward to the news. I think you will feel better, too, once you are applying yourself to some work. You can still do ministry, meeting people you sell to.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks, I'll be looking forward to the news. I think you will feel better, too, once you are applying yourself to some work. You can still do ministry, meeting people you sell to.
Welcome! even if I am not applying myself to some work I am feeling better because I am already in the business of the Lord

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome! even if I am not applying myself to some work I am feeling better because I am already in the business of the Lord

I recall you said you hadn't done anything related to ministry for a couple of years now. But maybe you talk with people in your daily life, talking to your neighbors.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I recall you said you hadn't done anything related to ministry for a couple of years now. But maybe you talk with people in your daily life, talking to your neighbors.
God is using Debp

Reactions: GTW27