Is Jesus son of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
1. If all the Christians are saved through Jesus and are going to Heaven no matter what they do, then the teachings of Jesus are irrelevant and the definition of good and bad are also rendered irrelevant. If this is not so, then do Christians who believe in Jesus yet do not follow his teachings nor repent go to Hell?
yes I believe they do....for the love of God does not exist in one who says they love Light yet live in the darkness. We are prone to sin even after being saved, but through the process of salvation and regeneration, we change and seek to do those things which please the Lord rather than to cause His anger and judgment.....just as children would.
2. How can Christians take deeds as irrelevant after becoming one when Jesus says in Matthew 12:36; "But I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment. For by the words thou shalt be justified, and by the words thou shalt be condemned"?
Faith without works is deadWorks without faith is dead
4. How come the Bible says that ALL Israel is saved although they don’t believe in Jesus? Doesn’t that contradict the claim in the Bible that the only way to heaven is through Jesus?
Please show me chapter and verse that says this.....
5. According to Christians, those who have not been baptized will go to Hell. So even the infants and babies go to Hell if not baptized, since they are born with an inherited original sin. Doesn’t this contradict the definition of justice? Why would God punish people for sins they never committed?
water baptism is not a prerequisite of salvation, despite unsound human doctrine.

Mazhar

Mar 11, 2008
1. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?2. In John 16:7-8, it says: "But if go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world of sins and of righteousness and of Judgment". What do "he" and "him" refer here? Don’t they refer to a man?3. Does the Holy Spirit talk to good Christians and bad Christians as well? Is the Holy spirit with them all the time or just at certain times? When does it start visiting a person who wants to become a Christian?

Mazhar

Mar 11, 2008
“If by Christianity we understand faith in Christ as the heavenly Son of God, who did not belong to earthly humanity, but who lived in the divine likeness and glory, who came down from heaven to earth, who entered humanity and took upon himself a human form through a virgin, that he might make propitiation for men’s sins by his own blood upon the Cross, who was then awakened from death and raised to the right hand of God , as the Lord of his own people, who believe in him, who hears their prayers, guards and leads them, who moreover dwells and works personally in each of them, who will come again with the clouds of Heaven to Judge the world, who will cast down all the foes of God, and will bring his own people with him unto the home of heavenly light so that they may become like his glorified body – IF THIS IS CHRISTIANITY, THEN SUCH CHRISTIANITY WAS FOUNDED BY ST.PAUL NOT BY OUR LORD”(Jesus or Paul p.122)(Dr. Annold Meyer, Professor of Theology, Zurich University)

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(Mazhar;43818)
“If by Christianity we understand faith in Christ as the heavenly Son of God, who did not belong to earthly humanity, but who lived in the divine likeness and glory, who came down from heaven to earth, who entered humanity and took upon himself a human form through a virgin, that he might make propitiation for men’s sins by his own blood upon the Cross, who was then awakened from death and raised to the right hand of God , as the Lord of his own people, who believe in him, who hears their prayers, guards and leads them, who moreover dwells and works personally in each of them, who will come again with the clouds of Heaven to Judge the world, who will cast down all the foes of God, and will bring his own people with him unto the home of heavenly light so that they may become like his glorified body – IF THIS IS CHRISTIANITY, THEN SUCH CHRISTIANITY WAS FOUNDED BY ST.PAUL NOT BY OUR LORD”(Jesus or Paul p.122)(Dr. Annold Meyer, Professor of Theology, Zurich University)
And this Arnold Meyer is incorrect for it was not Paul who stated these things first but our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus, the Son of God. Mazhar, after 13 pages you still have not given me any reason to believe that the Word of God has contradicted itself. However, you have proven that the mind of man remains inferior to the Mind of God.

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
He is only here to stir up trouble. Best thing to do, go to his profile, and click on ignore user.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(sevver;43838)
He is only here to stir up trouble. Best thing to do, go to his profile, and click on ignore user.
yes, but I keep hoping that something, anything will be said that will bring the Holy Spirit upon him and strike him in a way that he falls to his knees and turns to our Lord and Savior the Son of God Christ Jesus. And since he has been relatively polite I will not choose to ignore him......There is a reason why Mazhar is here and nothing in God's universe is done by mistake. I must have faith that the Lord will prevail!!!blessings

Mazhar

Mar 11, 2008
Are these Paul's words or GOD Almighty's Divine Revelations?​
2 Timothy 4:9-13 9 Do your best to come to me quickly, 10 for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. 11 Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. 12 I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. 13 When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments. Titus 3:12-14 12 As soon as I send Artemas or Tychicus to you, do your best to come to me at Nicopolis, because I have decided to winter there. 13 Do everything you can to help Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their way and see that they have everything they need. 14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives. He decided to winter there???
Are these Paul's own opinions and commands or are they truly GOD Almighty's Divine Revelations?​
1 Timothy 2:11-15 11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[a] will be saved through childbearing–if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety. Muslim brothers and sisters, the next time you run into a rude female missionary who talks trash about Islam, show her these set of verses and tell her to SHUT UP for she is not supposed to be teaching or talking TO BEGIN WITH, let alone have an opinion about Islam or anything else for this matter!! 1 Corinthians 14:34 34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
Muslim brothers and sisters, the next time you run into a rude female missionary who talks trash about Islam, show her these set of verses and tell her to SHUT UP for she is not supposed to be teaching or talking TO BEGIN WITH, let alone have an opinion about Islam or anything else for this matter!!
I knew eventually your hatred would appear Mazhar....I've seen and read enough to know how the Muslim's view women...we're done. May the Lord Jesus Christ reign blessings down upon you....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Mazhar your attitude toward Women and christains is otta line if your god teaches these things keep it to yourself. You take our scripture out of context and use it to justify your opinions God alone judges not you In the last days MY Sons and my Daughters will Prophesy(teach) thats what God says

Status
Not open for further replies.