Is my salvation based upon my knowledge of the Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the above post. My inability to understand the Trinity I am devoid of the spirit of God
Don't believe that for a minute! No one's 'perfect' doctrines will save them. Here with the Catholics I raise my voice. Nearly all confessed believers of every supposed Christian group/denomination/church say that they have the Holy Spirit or are following the lead of the Holy Spirit at the same time that they are often supporting beliefs or doctrines diametrically opposed to one another.

To which group did Jesus belong? To God's group and he was willing to walk alone if no one else would walk with him:

Joh 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
Joh 6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Peter replied at that point, but if he had not, then Jesus would have walked on alone among men!

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't believe that for a minute! No one's 'perfect' doctrines will save them. Here with the Catholics I raise my voice. Nearly all confessed believers of every supposed Christian group/denomination/church say that they has the Holy Spirit or are following the lead of the Holy Spirit at the same time that they are often supporting beliefs or doctrines diametrically opposed to one another.

To which group did Jesus belong? To God's group and he was willing to walk alone if no one else would walk with him:

Joh 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Peter replied at that point, but if he had not, then Jesus would have walked on alone among men!
Should have been a mod

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't believe that for a minute! No one's 'perfect' doctrines will save them. Here with the Catholics I raise my voice. Nearly all confessed believers of every supposed Christian group/denomination/church say that they has the Holy Spirit or are following the lead of the Holy Spirit at the same time that they are often supporting beliefs or doctrines diametrically opposed to one another.

I'm probably the most ignorant person here, but it seems to me that the one that insistently claiming to have something are always those most devoid.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people will tell you that they were given the ONLY truth about all sorts of Spiritual things. But, if that were true, then they would agree with at least one other person, somewhere, about everything. And NO ONE agrees with anyone else about EVERYTHING...… so, which ones are right, and which ones are wrong?

None of us are completely right about EVERYTHING we believe, and none of us are completely wrong about EVERYTHING.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people will tell you that they were given the ONLY truth about all sorts of Spiritual things. But, if that were true, then they would agree with at least one other person, somewhere, about everything. And NO ONE agrees with anyone else about EVERYTHING...… so, which ones are right, and which ones are wrong?

None of us are completely right about EVERYTHING we believe, and none of us are completely wrong about EVERYTHING.
About the only thing I have absolution on is a risen Christ.