Is my salvation based upon my knowledge of the Trinity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
¿?????????¿
I had no knowledge of this prior to salvation.
I wish to make my salvation sure.
GOOD. Everyone should do this. Many "Multitudes" are thinking they have salvation, and do not find out until Judgment that they don't.
Jesus Says there are Many False teachers. (many more than true teachers)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had no knowledge of this prior to salvation.
1. Did you not hear at least John 3:16 before you were saved? That already included the Father and the Son.

2. Did you not hear about the baptism of Jesus? That already included the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

3. Did you not hear that you must be baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit? And were you not baptized accordingly?

So to claim that you had no knowledge of the Trinity prior to your salvation is total rubbish.

Also, no one can believe on the Lord Jesus Christ without believing that He is God who became Man to die for our sins.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is echad with the Father. That is written. The rest you post is subject to error, and if not true to Scripture, must be let go.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Did you not hear at least John 3:16 before you were saved? That already included the Father and the Son.

2. Did you not hear about the baptism of Jesus? That already included the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

3. Did you not hear that you must be baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit? And were you not baptized accordingly?

So to claim that you had no knowledge of the Trinity prior to your salvation is total rubbish.

Also, no one can believe on the Lord Jesus Christ without believing that He is God who became Man to die for our sins.
I was raised in a family where the father claimed all Christians are hypocrites, and too this day he believes he will enter heaven based on his righteous deeds.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was raised in a family where the father claimed all Christians are hypocrites, and too this day he believes he will enter heaven based on his righteous deeds.

Did he ever get to meet anyone who was not/is not/ a hypocrite ?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But you did not address my points. You knew about the Trinity in one way or another before you were saved.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our only hope always is in the Father's hands. We can and should trust the Father to accomplish our salvation, as He Pleases so to do.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you go in to a restaurant, order a cup of coffee, and she (the waitress) brings you an empty cup, ... ?

(to be continued)

You seem to be missing the point Joseph. If I do not understand the Trinity, does that mean I'm not saved?. Please read again and try to concentrate....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concordance Results Using KJV
Strong's Number H259 matches the Hebrew אֶחָד ('echad),
which occurs 952 times in 739 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV
Page 1 / 15 (Gen 1:5–Exo 12:18)

(for more , be more specific)
where is it written that Jesus is "Echad" with the Father?

is that clear enough?

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be missing the point Joseph. If I do not understand the Trinity, does that mean I'm not saved?. Please read again and try to concentrate....
I think the comparison was between full and not full. I don't remember.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where is it written that Jesus is "Echad" with the Father? is that clear enough?
In the Bible.
The link I gave gives many instances , and shows the use of the word in Scripture that is unfamiliar to almost everybody.

As far as I know The Israelites always knew that God is echad. In the New Testament, all the Ekklesia either knew or learned it.