Is Persecution of Christians Increasing ...?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
HammerStone said:
Rex, I began a Christian forum and have been relatively public about who I am and what I believe. I am almost sure that I've taken far more flak via back channel nefarious means than you'll see in person.
As you can see in post 11 "above quote" your the one that wanted to slap the table and make an accusation that you now ridicule me for following up on.
unhumble? Funny your the one that opened the can in the first place
See, this is where I get a little angered by your response. It becomes a very unhumble what have you experienced!? tit-for-tat which I am certainly not interested in.

==========================================================================================================
As to your assessment and mine they just differ. I have had both nothing and plenty I speak from walking the distance as well as being a complete operational manager for quite a number of years having to deal with work place problems over seeing as many as 60 employees.

A company that has a HR team is not small by any means and is much less prone to work place favoritism. You can go right ahead and belittle my assessment it really matters little.

You can defend your rambo vs little boo peep story line but I find it equally ridiculous in light of my encouraging her to make a response "a stand for Christ".
I mean isn't that what were are instructed to do? Give every man an answer for the faith we have? In spite of the consequences?

Just what are we to do as things get more difficult? As I posted above having been justified by faith leads to peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
John 14:27

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
Hi Marta. My prayers are with you. Sorry about your predicament at work.

Our foot-steps are pre-ordered by God. You are where God wants you. But God expects us to learn from the bible. Jesus told the disciples to to dust the sand off their feet and leave. I would say that they crossed the line and you need to go with Hammerstone's advice. You are a lady and for them to do that to you is very ugly. A guy could physical go and take them on, but its so difficult for a lady.

Persecution is definitely on the increase. Christians are being called moffies at my work. Because we don't talk dirty about woman and drink til we smashed. It certainly does suck when the boss is not saved. I just remind them that if they are thinking like that, it is rubbing off on their family. Their wives and kids are going to do the same. They don't like thinking about their wife thinking of other men...door is then open for discussion on what you sow you reap B).

Of late I have had to remind myself of where Jesus says 'if we only love those who love us we are not better then them', we must / can do one better. We must love our enemies.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I Get mocked by my sisters for my beliefs.....And when I was in Highschool, I was persecuted and mocked to the core.....Oh well I went overboard anyways but that is the only persecution I have so far, I am only 17 after all