Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Total voters

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Imo it's disrespectful to the great men and women of God.

LoL... There are opinions and there are facts...

That's your opinion...
The Santa Claus lie has nothing to do with God...
Satan is the father of lies, not God

Fact - Satan is an anagram of Santa...
Like 2+2=4
You can't change facts

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! You argument is so weak you immediately go for both, personal attack AND Strawman. This thread is not about celebrating Christ's birth but the fraud of Santa Claus.
the only fraud is in your MIND ! every body and there g parents knows santa in real life does not live at the north pole. he is just figure symbol that helps bring joy to Children the only strawman is your vain imagination ,curious do you buy any of the things on sale in Christmas season ? clothes tools anything? Be truthful . next you will be anti bugs bunny road runner do your self a favor take 2 chill pills and get some sleep

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good heavens...

As already stated in this thread, the term "Santa Claus" comes from the Dutch ‘Sinterklaas’ meaning ‘Saint Nicholas’ and was first used in American English around 1765. It is thus simply an English derivation and pronunciation of the Dutch word ‘Sinterklaas,’ not some anagram.

Goodness sakes. Are most of the Christmas traditions pagan in origin? Yes. But you guys are acting paranoid over about the only figure in the whole holiday tradition that actually was Christian.

Mellow out and have a cookie for heaven's sakes. :rolleyes:
amen

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the only fraud is in your MIND ! every body and there g parents knows santa in real life does not live at the north pole. he is just figure symbol that helps bring joy to Children the only strawman is your vain imagination ,curious do you buy any of the things on sale in Christmas season ? clothes tools anything? Be truthful . next you will be anti bugs bunny road runner do your self a favor take 2 chill pills and get some sleep

Your lying to children, bringing in false idols and taking the focus away from God...

Can you at least see how some of us don't like it?

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless Your Heart!
hmm so who is giving the personal attack ? BTW i am very good at slang and i know what bless your heart means.. you think i am stupid because i dont jump on your bandwagon trying to discuss with you is like a mule lookin at a new gate do you have a t.v set if so it can be a idol :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lying to children, bringing in false idols and taking the focus away from God...

Can you at least see how some of us don't like it?
so i am lying when i tell children christmas is about jesus Birth hmm .then i would say santa helps bring joy to children ..so he could be considered a jesus helper . but WITH YOUR RELIGIOUS ATTITUDE .you probably make the grinch look good.. even he say the light in the end. i hope you see past the nose on your face and see santa does nor harm to kids. unless one gives him glory over Jesus

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 25th of December is the day that we celebrate the birth of Jesus... Santa Claus is nothing but a distraction. Taking the glory away from Christ
Christmas is a man made celebration. It is not one of God's appointed seasons.
For me as a Christian, it is not a religious observance. It's a fun time of the year.
So I don't feel bad about the religious aspects of it being forgotten or minimized.
I have lots of good memories of my mom and dad giving us kids good Christmases. And so I relive them in my heart at this time of year.
I have a fond memory of all of us walking down a few blocks from our house to the Methodist church's midnight Christmas Eve service in Knox, Indiana in a freshly fallen snow in 1967. Priceless.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you serious, Clark?

‘Hey, I’m just repeating the conclusions of some people. Basically, “the elite” is committing the worst genocide since The Holocaust and it’s happening right under our noses.
I’d rather not discuss this here though, but come to the Omicron thread and we can talk all night there. :)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘Hey, I’m just repeating the conclusions of some people. Basically, “the elite” is committing the worst genocide since The Holocaust and it’s happening right under our noses.
I’d rather not discuss this here though, but come to the Omicron thread and we can talk all night there. :)
No, I don't want to discuss that, lol.
I was making a joke...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so i am lying when i tell children christmas is about jesus Birth hmm .then i would say santa helps bring joy to children ..so he could be considered a jesus helper . but WITH YOUR RELIGIOUS ATTITUDE .you probably make the grinch look good.. even he say the light in the end. i hope you see past the nose on your face and see santa does nor harm to kids. unless one gives him glory over Jesus

You don't have to lie to have a merry Christmas and bring joy to children...

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to lie to have a merry Christmas and bring joy to children...
and you dont have to be such a prude either i bet nothing makes you happy BTW you call me a liar again i will make a post that Burns your eyes to read . i dont take kindly to being called a liar . so lets do moth of us a favor dont accuse me of telling a lie

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
and you dont have to be such a prude either i bet nothing makes you happy BTW you call me a liar again i will make a post that Burns your eyes to read . i dont take kindly to being called a liar . so lets do moth of us a favor dont accuse me of telling a lie

Geez why do you have to be so rude for...
Don't worry about it if you can't have a civilised conversation without resorting to slander thanks

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Geez why do you have to be so rude for...
Don't worry about it if you can't have a civilised conversation without resorting to slander thanks
when you say i lie you cross the line for civilized. please dont play the innocent victim