Is Spiritual Israel The Woman In Revelation 12?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fighter Jets? Fighter Jets? Did he say Fighter Jets? I thought it was talking about a Popcorn Machine? Fighter Jets, no matter how many pictures he posted, has got to be just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, lol

Im-With-Stupid-01.jpeg

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rudolph The Red Nosed Fighter Jets, attack everyone in Palestine who opposes them, whoa whoa whoa whoa, lol

Rudolph-Jet-01.jpg

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When everything I have told you, comes TRUE, will you be Laughing then ? ? ?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anybody else notices the INCREASE in Scoffers besides me ? ? ?

They Cannot Resist Scoffing!

Jude 1:18-19 (HCSB)
18 they told you, “In the end time there will be scoffers walking according to their own ungodly desires.”
19 These people create divisions and are unbelievers, not having the Spirit.

2 Peter 3:3-4 (HCSB)
3 First, be aware of this: Scoffers will come in the last days to scoff, living according to their own desires,
4 saying, “Where is the promise of His coming?

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When everything I have told you, comes TRUE, will you be Laughing then ? ? ?
Absolutely, I will be 100% Laughing at you, no matter what!!!! Mary and the rest of her offspring were saved by Jet Fighters, or by Military Jet Cargo Planes? I must have missed that on the History Channel, where they discussed those 2,000 year old military jet cargo planes in Palestine?

And I have been saying all along the End Of The World is here for the Apostate Church in the West. The USA, commercial Babylon, ever since the pagan dollar with the pyramid of the one world NWO, under it's all seeing eye, and the Deep State of the NWO Political Babylon, of the USA, UN, EU, and NATO, with Russia, about to bring about Nuclear War, which will kill 2 billion people, mostly of the west, or 1/4th of the earth/world.

The UN uses Lucis Trust as their official publishing house. Lucis trust was founded by H.P, Blavatsky, and Alice Bailey together as Lucifer Trust. And they eventually changed it's name to Lucis Trust to give it the cover it needed. I have been saying all along that no one pays attention to our Pagan Presidents, especially the Democratic Party ones, etc..,

So what lying surprize do you have for me? I have been saying all along that we are already all dead. All Putin asked was not to let Ukraine into NATO, and they are going to do just that this summer, so a Republican might not win in 2024, and thwart their plans to start WW III on purpose.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely, I will be 100% Laughing at you, no matter what!!!! Mary and the rest of her offspring were saved by Jet Fighters, or by Military Jet Cargo Planes? I must have missed that on the History Channel, where they discussed those 2,000 year old military jet cargo planes in Palestine?

And I have been saying all along the End Of The World is here for the Apostate Church in the West. The USA, commercial Babylon, ever since the pagan dollar with the pyramid of the one world NWO, under it's all seeing eye, and the Deep State of the NWO Political Babylon, of the USA, UN, EU, and NATO, with Russia, about to bring about Nuclear War, which will kill 2 billion people, mostly of the west, or 1/4th of the earth/world.

The UN uses Lucis Trust as their official publishing house. Lucis trust was founded by H.P, Blavatsky, and Alice Bailey together as Lucifer Trust. And they eventually changed it's name to Lucis Trust to give it the cover it needed. I have been saying all along that no one pays attention to our Pagan Presidents, especially the Democratic Party ones, etc..,

So what lying surprize do you have for me? I have been saying all along that we are already all dead. All Putin asked was not to let Ukraine into NATO, and they are going to do just that this summer, so a Republican might not win in 2024, and thwart their plans to start WW III on purpose.

How come you are so MAD. I just put you on my IGNORE LIST. So be it!

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is much debate about this, with the Church as Spiritual Israel as much of a contender as some believe an alternative would be OT Israel in this description. But why can't it simply be a representation of Spiritual Israel, or the Church itself consisting of saved Jews and Gentiles both, Symbolically thru Mary, but not just Mary, but Symbolically thru the Church / Spiritual Israel as well?
The woman in Revelation 12 who went into the wilderness is next seen in the same wilderness in Revelation 17 as John reports and she is "sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns."

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman in Revelation 12 who went into the wilderness is next seen in the same wilderness in Revelation 17 as John reports and she is "sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns."

It's not the same woman in both chapters. One is protected by God, the other is an enemy of God that God will pour wrath upon.