Is The Book Of Revelations Still Sealed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the vacuum cleaner is doing its job sucking people in to a bag of darkness and dust!
Mine is clogged with kitty litter dust. I pulled it apart and banged the .... poop out of it and it still won't pick up a cookie crumb.
:(

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mine is clogged with kitty litter dust. I pulled it apart and banged the .... poop out of it and it still won't pick up a cookie crumb.
:(
That's the way it works...the sh.t will eventually bring everything to a halt!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already showed where the cosmic signs of Matthew 24 mark the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. The tribulation is over. Are you not understanding "Immediately after the tribulation of those days? That means the tribulation is over at the 6th. Look at the 5th seal. It is the great tribulation.

The Great Tribulation is mentioned in the seals but doesn't actually take place until the 6th trump. You don't understand that the seals only show information of future events. No events happen when the seals are opened.

Are you reading right past "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord? Do you not understand what that means? When the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, that means Jesus has returned and defeated the armies of this world. WRATH IS OVER.

Wrong. The wrath of satan is over but the wrath of God begins:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here it clearly states that God's wrath has come after the 7th trump sounds. Clearly God's wrath hadn't been coming for a long time before this or else the statement would be meaningless.

Exactly. Wrath has come at the 7th trumpet. Wrath begins at the 1st trumpet and ends at the 7th trumpet. It is over. It is finished. The dead are judged and rewards are given.

God's wrath does not start at the 1st trump. It starts at the 7th.

There is a difference between tribulation and wrath. The great tribulation is over at the 6th seal as evidenced by cosmic signs. Then the wrath of God begins. The wrath of God is over when the 7th trumpet sounds.

None of that is scriptural.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Great Tribulation is mentioned in the seals but doesn't actually take place until the 6th trump. You don't understand that tejh seals onl;y show information of future events. No events happen when the seals are opened.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Here it clearly states that God's wrath has come after the 7th trump sounds. Clearly God's wrath hadn't been coming for a long time before this or else the statement would be meaningless.

You interpret 'wrath' through the only lens you know how to. Ever thought there might be other options?
Ever considered getting to the meaning of Hebrew idioms? Are you aware that they even exist in scripture?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all that is going on in the world, the book is still not open. Well completely anyway. Everyone voices their opinions, but still the book has not been unsealed. SMH. Who of us knows it’s secrets? I’ve studied it much, but admit I am no more closer to knowing all the prophecy than the next brother and sister. God bless you all! We will see Jesus soon. Life is but a short short vapor

I think Christ's Book of Revelation has been 'open' to those in Christ for quite a while, just as with the endtime prophecies in the Book of Daniel which has parallels, and also the 'Apocalypse of Isaiah' which also has parallels.

Not only that, but the Revelation 6 Chapter about the 6 Seals actually is a parallel to Jesus' Olivet discourse Signs for the end of this world leading up to His future return. Not only that, Jesus showed that only He can open the Seals, and that is what He did for us in Revelation. Maybe now you wonder why so many of men's leaven doctrines are against teaching about those Signs Jesus gave in Olivet discourse, and try to pass them off as history, or as not applying to His Church?

The last 3 Trumpets - Woes we are to pay particular attention to. Jesus returns on the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe, so that means the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe is "great tribulation" timing. And the 5th Trumpet - 1st Woe represents a time prior to the "great tribulation", like the "beginning of sorrows" period in His Olivet discourse.

Instead of trying to understand Revelation via the numbering system, and the order the events John was shown and wrote them down, one MUST understand the actual EVENT. If one doesn't concentrate on the 'event' type, then there is no way to discover their true order. For example, the day of Christ's coming and His cup of WRATH upon the wicked is shown on the 6th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial. That order goes against the order that most think Revelation events happen.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You interpret 'wrath' through the only lens you know how to.

The word "wrath" is not a complicated word to understand. No "lens" is needed. There is the wrath of satan which is found in the Great Tribulation where tribulation and persecution and murder of Christians takes place. The 7th trump will eventually sound and satan's wrath will be over with the Great Tribulation. At that time it is time for God's wrath because he is angry at the things satan did.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is in Chronological order. Until another human can post an order that shows it is not, and avoid contradicting other Scriptures, they may have a point.
I just showed you what order it is in, you will see when you get to heaven I am right on this. It doesn't matter if you can understand it/comprehend it or not, it is still a factual statement.

The 7 Seals are opened.
No, the Seals will be opened by Jesus after the Pre Trib Rapture amidst the Church (24 Elders).

Then the 6 Trumpets sound.
The 7 Trumps sound after the 7th Seal looses the scroll from being shut, as it is now, it is however metaphoric in nature, Jesus could just as well have said I will not bring the Judgments until Israel has fled Judea unto the Mountains, same difference. He only foretold what the Trumps bring forth, and Anti-Christ who will 1.) Conquer, 2.) Bring Wars 3.) Cause Famine 4.) Cause Death/Sickness, 5.) Martyr the Saints ALL over a 42 month period of time that starts at God's Wrath, since he cloaks his offensive whilst God's Wrath falls.

Seal 6th is Jesus prophesying the exact same thing Joel 2:31 did, this is why both point to a coming darkness, now what will an Asteroid Impact (Rev. 8) bring with 1/3 of the worlds trees burning or 1/3 of the world on fire? SMOKE FILLED SKIES !! Why can't you put it together, even when told? I do the grunt work and for some reason the holy spirit does not click with you on this, its just strange to me !!

Then the 7 Thunders take place.
The 7 Thunders are clearly speaking about the 7 Trumps. When the 7 Thunders sound time will be no more [as we knw it) meaning Jesus takes over. So, what is this MYSTERY? Well, you are reading it, God encoded the book of Revelation so well its still a mystery to you guys. So, basically John was ordered to give it unto us in CODE. That is The Mystery of the 7 Thunders, if John wrote it like it all really went you would understand it. LIKE THIS:

Rev. 6, Jesus WAITS to bring forth the Judgments which will bring Conquering, Famine, Wars, Deaths. Martyrs until the children of Israel who repent and thus flee Judea in Rev. 7 reach the Perta/Bozrah area safely, these multitude seen in Rev. 7:017 are the Raptured Church and in Rev. 8 My WRATH FALLS. See, that is the Mystery, it is cloaked in coded secrecy. Rev. 10 is simply like Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19, it is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter.

Then the 7th Trumpet sounds. Then after 42 months, the 7 vials are poured out. Then after 42 months, the 7 vials are poured out. That is the Chronological Order given in Revelation. Any thing else is human contrived opinionated imaginations. Most who declare this is not the Chronological Order want to call each "set" just a recap or repeat of the same event. This non Chronological Order states this arrangement they "see" is one singular event starting at the Cross and ending at the GWT.

You just do not understand the timings at all my friend. You are lost on this. All of God's Wrath are in the 7 Trumps, the LAST TRUMP is the 3rd Woe, read Rev. 8:13, it specifically states that the last three trumps are the THREE WOES. So, we see in Rev. 9 that Trump 5 is the 1st Woe and that Trump #6 is the 2nd Woe, so why don't you get that the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe and that in the 3rd Woe is ALL 7 Vials?

I can PROVE 100 Percent that the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. All one has to do is read Rev. 11, we see the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, and we are told the 3rd Woe comes quickly. Well, in Rev. 9 do we not see the 2nd Woe? Hmmmm? Yes, that means as I have already told you, Rv. 11 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter, we see the DETAILS in Rev. 9 as per to what the 2nd Woe brings, but we are told the Two-witnesses die at that time, at the hand of Apollyon who is released at the 1st Woe. Likewise we are told about the soon to come 3rd Woe in Rev. 11, and the the 7th Trump sounds, which is the 3rd Woe, which is ALL 7 Vials, but we are give THE DETAILS in Rev. 16, just like with the 2nd Woe we get the DETAILS in Rev. 9, not in Rev. 11. BECAUSE the Wrath of God is actually seem in REAL TIME in only Rev. 8, 9, and 16. As I stated, because I am spot on. You cant have the 2nd Woe in Rev. 9, skip it in Rev. 19 then see it again in Rev. 11.

Rev. 11, the 7th Trump, Rev. 14:17-20, Rev. 16:19, and Rev 19 the Armageddon Marriage Supper are all the exact same event !! I honestly take no one serious on the book of Revelation who says it is in chronological order. Anyone and everyone who understand timelines can see it is not.

I was pointing out that if you assert all other posters are in the dark, that is an erroneous assertion.
I am only stating a fact, the BoR is not in chronological Order, PERIOD. If all the other you are speaking about say it is then they are just in error, that is nit a salvation problem per se. Its not even a close call, it is not ambiguous at all.

If you are not saying other posters are in the dark, then you are fine.
Anyone who can't see that the BoR is not in order are indeed on the dark on that particular understanding, just as of anyone would be if they stated there is no Trinity etc. You can be in a dark on one issue and not on all things.

Telling other posters you are the only one with special insight, and they are in darkness, is the trademark of a cult.
We are speaking specifically about the book of Revelation, I put in the grunt work, Gid has blessed me, do you think I should just agree with people who are wrong to make them feel good? I get this all the time, here is the truth, way too many people not called unto Prophecy try to delve in.

If any poster is claiming they are of God, it is highly doubtful that poster would be received or even listened to. This is not your OT, prophet sent from God, time era. If people reject your message it is not about you. If you can tell the future and that future happens just as you declare, then some may start to warm up to your message. If you call down fire from heaven and kill people, that is just destroying souls. Not the time and place. John the Baptist taught repentance, and drew crowds. John did not have a huge following because he pointed out the Messiah was walking around on earth. He was known as John the Baptist, not as John the one who declared the Messiah. Even though 2,000 years later, we understood John, those who followed John saw him a different way.

You are only trying to do what Libs do, sadly, you can't seemingly talk to the points I am making so you are just going around the facts brother. I don't really care about all of this stuff to be honest, if you can knock down my points then do it, but you cant so you have to talk about things outside the scriptural points being referenced. The fact that John called men unto repentance has no bearing on the facts as pertaining to the BoR we are speaking about, of course our first duty is calling people unto repentance, but I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Get back to the points, I understand salvation, and how to preach salvation, but we are speaking about the book of Revelation and its TIMELINE.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seals just started opening, and things on earth did start to happen. Most people did miss those events, as pertaining to what was written in the book of Revelation.
The Seals will do nothing, they will be prophetic in nature.

Can you name any trouble that Job experienced as being a judgment from God? Why do people have such a narrow view of tribulation, that it is only God's "judgment"? You do realize that Job's "friends" did indeed call this tribulation, judgments from God, and even blamed Job's sin as the instigator of that tribulation?
We are not discussing Job.

No one started it was ONLY God's Judgments per se. God's Wrath falls and the Anti-Christ parallels his reign alongside God's Wrath because Satan has whispered unto him this is a great strategy. So, let me tell you why Satan THINKS THIS WAY. Gog and Magog happens first, so God wipes out Russia, Turkey and Iran's Armies from 3-7 years before the middle of the 70th week. Then God's Wrath Falls, and 1/3 of the world is set ablaze, amidst this "CHAOS" Satan whispers unto the A.C. now is the time to go forth conquering, while the rest of the world is preoccupied OR burning.

Why do people go out of their way to declare the Seals are not judgments, as if they are supposed to be, and even declare nothing happens on earth as the Seals are being opened? Satan could be allowed to respond as the Seals are opened, and most assuredly these actions are not judgments on the church, but the connotation is there that the church on earth is being less sealed, and more open to Satan's actions, because the restraining effect of the Holy Spirit is about to be removed.

Because they aren't, and 90 percent of people agree with you, or more, but the Seals are not Judgments. They ae SEALS. They represent Jesus opening up the Judgments. You can tell by reading the 6th Seals, and then following as the first four Trumps bring this to pass. I am just blessed with insight because God blessing my studious endeavors.

The 6 Trumpets are not the judgment of God. They are the calling of Israel out of the nations, but as in Job, Satan's is allowed more leeway to destroy this earth. Getting closer to "Job", who in these case, is humanity itself. This time of greatest tribulation ever is about the final destination of the current 8 billion souls on earth. At the 6th Seal, Christ as Prince does come to earth and remains up until the 7th Trumpet. This time, not as Messiah on a Cross. This time as Prince with an iron rod to destroy those who destroy the earth and follow Satan.
The Trumps have zero to do with Israel, you are confused about the timing and the purpose of the Trumps brother. The Great TROUBLES of Israel encompass the Judgments of God and the coming Anti-Christ, because both cover the exact same 42 months. The Judgments of God however will mostly fall physically on the 1/3 of the New World and this who have taken the mark of the Beast. But Israel will face the Anti-Christ and as the 1/3 repented and fled, they are still TROUBLES because their family member who did not repent (6-10 million people) are being killed, that is troubles brother. Them having to rough it in the wide open spaces are troubles tp modern mankind who live in AC houses and live in modern houses etc.

Jesus shows up at the 7th Vial, not at the 6th Seal.

The final harvest with the angels on earth is the time of greatest tribulation ever. And the acts that follow each sound are not necessarily the judgments of God. They are the nightmares Satan has instilled in the hearts and minds of humanity, that Satan is allowed to enact on his obedient slaves. The church is not going to be on earth, because the church left at the Second Coming at the 6th Seal.

The Final Harvest is in Rev. 14, after Jesus lands on the Mount, he takes Israel who repented into his Fathers barn. He also destroys the wicked in verses 17-20. The Pre Trib Harvest happens in verse 14 in a FLASHBACK to the pre trib rapture.

The Church leaves at the Pre Trib Rapture.

Sorry but the Prince to come is the Lamb of God. Daniel 9:27 is about the 7th Trumpet. "Your AC" currently does not exist, and should never be allowed to exist. The prayers of the church are currently at work to avoid the AC altogether. No one is praying for Satan's kingdom to come. They have been taught to pray that God's kingdom comes, and God's will be done on earth.

The prince to come is the Anti-Christ, that's why the p is small. You have everything confuse brother, you need to back up and rethink it all. The AC is alive today.

God Bless.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seals will do nothing, they will be prophetic in nature.

Agreed.

The prince to come is the Anti-Christ, that's why the p is small.

Actually the Hebrew manuscripts are written in all capital letters, same with the Greek manuscripts. At the time there was no small forms of any letters.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why don't you get that the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe and that in the 3rd Woe is ALL 7 Vials?
It is only a woe, if God states that there are souls to be beheaded and remain in the Lamb's book of life. The gleanings of the final harvest after the final harvest is declared finished. If the harvest is indeed finished and no more souls will choose redemption, then there is no FP, no 42 months given to Satan, and no Armageddon along with no 7 vials. The 7 vials are not a done deal until the 7th Trumpet sounds and the Atonement Covenant is confirmed to be complete and finished. Only then will God declare if the week of the 7th Trumpet is split or remains whole. If it remains whole then that is it. All over for mankind. The 70th week of Daniel is completed and finished. The Millennium will then start.

I can PROVE 100 Percent that the book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. All one has to do is read Rev. 11, we see the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, and we are told the 3rd Woe comes quickly. Well, in Rev. 9 do we not see the 2nd Woe? Hmmmm? Yes, that means as I have already told you, Rv. 11 is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter, we see the DETAILS in Rev. 9 as per to what the 2nd Woe brings, but we are told the Two-witnesses die at that time, at the hand of Apollyon who is released at the 1st Woe. Likewise we are told about the soon to come 3rd Woe in Rev. 11, and the the 7th Trump sounds, which is the 3rd Woe, which is ALL 7 Vials, but we are give THE DETAILS in Rev. 16, just like with the 2nd Woe we get the DETAILS in Rev. 9, not in Rev. 11. BECAUSE the Wrath of God is actually seem in REAL TIME in only Rev. 8, 9, and 16. As I stated, because I am spot on. You cant have the 2nd Woe in Rev. 9, skip it in Rev. 19 then see it again in Rev. 11.

Chapter 11 is a parenthetical for the 7th Trumpet. It is not about the 6th Trumpet at all. Chapter 10 is after the 6th Trumpet is completed and finished. There will be 7 Thunders distinct from the 6th and 7th Trumpets.

Only after the 7 Thunders will the 7th Trumpet sound. If the week of the 7th Trumpet is split, and extended for 42 months, only then will the 2 witnesses be the only church on earth during those 42 months. 144k, the angels, and Jesus as Prince will wait on Mount Zion. That is why they return after the 42 months to wrap up the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet does not stop until after the battle of Armageddon. The 7 vials are poured out during the 3.5 days the 2 witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem. The earthquake in Revelation 11:13 is the same earthquake in Revelation 16:18

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. Gog and Magog happens first, so God wipes out Russia, Turkey and Iran's Armies from 3-7 years before the middle of the 70th week. Then God's Wrath Falls, and 1/3 of the world is set ablaze
The first half of the 70th week was the first coming of Jesus as Messiah, and the Cross ended the first half.

Jesus as Prince will come to save Israel at the 6th Seal, and the Trumpets are Matthew 25:31 where Jesus separates the sheep and the goats, while sitting on His glorious throne in Jerusalem. The second half of Daniel's 70th week ends when the 7th Trumpet stops sounding.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus as Prince will come to save Israel at the 6th Seal

Jesus remains in heaven after opening the 6th seal so, no, he doesn't come to save anyone at the 6th seal. Faithless Israel isn't going to ever be saved.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seals will do nothing, they will be prophetic in nature.Jesus shows up at the 7th Vial, not at the 6th Seal.

Incorrect sir. Jesus shows up at the 6th seal for the gathering from heaven and earth which happens just before wrath. He also shows up at the 7th trumpet which is the same coming as the 7th Vial.

The Final Harvest is in Rev. 14, after Jesus lands on the Mount,

No sir. Jesus never comes to the earth in Rev 14. He remains in the clouds.
Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

He sends is angels to gather the elect.
Matthew 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The coming of Jesus in Rev 14 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. Jesus remains in the clouds and gathers the elect from heaven and earth. THEN the WRATH OF GOD BEGINS.
Rev 14
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

he takes Israel who repented into his Fathers barn. He also destroys the wicked in verses 17-20. The Pre Trib Harvest happens in verse 14 in a FLASHBACK to the pre trib rapture.

No sir. This has nothing to do with the pre trib harvest. Again, the coming of Jesus in Rev 14 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal for the gathering that happens before the day of the Lord.
2 Thes 2
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

The Church leaves at the Pre Trib Rapture.
Yep.

The prince to come is the Anti-Christ, that's why the p is small. You have everything confuse brother, you need to back up and rethink it all. The AC is alive today.

God Bless.
I don't believe that is correct. There are 8 kings. The eighth king is the Antichrist. The prince to come is the 7th king (an Antichrist) who gives his power to the eighth king. The 7th king is the rider on the white horse.

THE ANTICHRIST is not a prince. He is the king of Babylon. He comes from the pit.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Tribulation is mentioned in the seals but doesn't actually take place until the 6th trump. You don't understand that the seals only show information of future events. No events happen when the seals are opened.

It seems you don't that what Jesus tells us about the end times in Matthew 24 lines up perfectly with the 1st 6 seals. Here are the 1st 4 seals.

Matthew 24
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

They are the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Rev 6
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

When Jesus talks about the abomination of desolation and the great tribulation, that is the 5th seal. Then Jesus sends His angels for the gathering and that is the 6th seal.

The tribulaiton is over at the 6th seal.
Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth,
even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The wrath of God begins at the sounding of the 1st trump.

The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. JESUS HAS RETURNED AND ARMAGEDDON HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

Rev 11
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The mystery of God is FINISHED when the 7th angel begins to sound.
Rev 10
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet.

The bible disagrees:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible disagrees:

Right. Exactly. Wrath has come after the 7 trumpets sounds. It is over. It is finished. Wrath starts with the 1st trumpet and is over at the 7th trumpet. It has come.

We can prove that by Rev 6

Rev 6
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right. Exactly. Wrath has come after the 7 trumpets sounds. It is over. It is finished.

No, wrath coming at the 7th trump means it starts then. Coming does not mean finished.

We can prove that by Rev 6

No, Revelation 6 is prophecy not real world actions.