Is The Book Of Revelations Still Sealed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was looking at the scroll with the seals and a question entered my mind:
When Jesus was handed the scroll of Isaiah and he read the part concerning the acceptable year of the Lord,
would there have been seals upon the scroll that had already been broken prior to that prophecy being revealed?

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,

and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Why did Jesus cut short verse 2?

Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Is there a space of time between the acceptable year and the day of vengeance?

And I hear.. I gave her space to repent...
The message to the church in Thyatira..

Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Is the great tribulation the day of vengence?

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

And I will kill her children with death, and except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved.
Is this the "remnant" ?
Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

almost 4am here..
thinking..
hugs
Speaking to why Jesus cut short of his reading of text in Isaiah 61....No punctuation or verses were used in the Hebrew scrolls. These were added in English translations. He chose the passage to read and read it. It had the desired effect.....he got peoples attention.

Small bites are most effective. Peoples attention span is short.

Longwinded explanations or discourses has the appearance of insight but usually it's a cover for the speaker's poor grasp of the subject or it's an attempt to give the impression he/she knows more than is the case

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottA and Ziggy

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just said Jesus returns before the seals are opened and then in the very next sentence contradict that by saying he returns at the 6th seal. You need to work on what you believe so it doesn't have such contradictions.

No contradictions whatsoever.

Jesus comes for the Church, His bride, before the seals are opened. We can see proof of that event in Rev 4 and 5. It is a secret coming where the Lord Himself comes.

Then Jesus comes again at the 6th seal for His second bride. Jacob had two brides, Leah and his chosen bride Rachel. This time He sends his angels, and all eyes will see the coming of the Lord.

Matt 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

After the marriage supper, which is in heaven, Jesus will come again with the armies of heaven.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, the DOTL is the vengeance of God against wicked mankind.

As per if Isaiah was sealed, I doubt it, the 7 Sealed Scroll is a metaphor as in 7 is Divine Sealing or COMPLETE SEALING, and thus it simply means God has completely sealed up these coming events until a time in the future in which He has designated that they should happen. If God spoke unto us in modern day English, not trying to keep the world confused while telling us His truths He would just say it like this. One day my vengeance will fall on those who despise and hate me, after I have rapture my church to heaven to wed my son Jesus. Instead Jesus painted the picture of him in Heaven, amongst the bride (24 Elders who OVERCAME), opening up the 7 seals (God's ability to stall events until His timing is ready) that contain the very judgment/vengeance I spoke of above.

He just uses code, prose, metaphors, visions etc. to tell us what us coming in a manner so that we can understand it, but the world can not understand it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No. Not a chance. The tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The coming of Jesus in Matt 24 does not occur at Rev 19, it occurs at Rev 6.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all that is going on in the world, the book is still not open. Well completely anyway. Everyone voices their opinions, but still the book has not been unsealed. SMH. Who of us knows it’s secrets? I’ve studied it much, but admit I am no more closer to knowing all the prophecy than the next brother and sister. God bless you all! We will see Jesus soon. Life is but a short short vapor
Actually, the book of the Revelation was never sealed. You don't find that in scripture at all. The book of Daniel was sealed for the last days, but Revelation is an open book revealing Jesus Christ and His purpose in history from the beginning to the end. Some things might not be fully understood until after they're accomplished, but not understanding something doesn't make it sealed and if you or I don't understand something that doesn't mean that everyone is missing what we don't understand.

The book of the Revelation isn't just prophecy, but the Revelation of God in the person of Jesus Christ. The more we see Christ in scripture, the more we understand of the last book and the last book gives insight to Christ throughout the volume of scripture. Revelation is seen as the completion of the Canon of scripture because it sums up redemptive history and the judgment of sin and rebellion.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Six Hundred Threescore and Six.

Only one reference to this particular number other than in Revelation.

1Ki 10:13 And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

BlueLetterBible.org references the rest of this verse as:
Wealth, Splendor and Wisdom

1Ki 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
1Ki 10:15 Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.

Here is Wisdom..
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

King Solomon. How would King Solomon relate to this beast?
And is the Queen of Sheba the woman that rode him?

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Luk 12:27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Just tossing this in here.
Proverbs by the way is one of my favorite books,
just sayin
Hugs
Good catch. Read everything in scripture about Solomon and you'll see that He ignored all the prohibitive instructions of Samuel regarding the behavior of the kings of Israel. Scripture also tells us that God tore the kingdom away from Solomon's son rather than Solomon himself, only because of His promises to David. God kept His word despite Solomon's rebellion and it would seem that Solomon regretted his choices in his later writings, seeing them as vain pursuits worthy of the judgment of God (as in Ecclesiastes.)
I might have missed it, but I've seen no hope of a resurrection in Solomon's writing, just the expectation of judgment and a carnal view of life. He could well have been the first Sadducee, but I welcome any evidence to the contrary.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture also tells us that God tore the kingdom away from Solomon's son rather than Solomon himself,
That reminded me of Noah and how he cursed Canaan, Ham's son.
Hey pops, if you hadn't messed up, I coulda been somebody...
Was this to cause a division between the father and the son, so the son wouldn't walk in his father's footsteps?
Knowing if he did the same then his children would pay the price?

I know the bible says the father will pay the price for his own sin...
it also says that curses will carry on over the 3rd and 4th generations.

just thinking..
hugs

Reactions: michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking to why Jesus cut short of his reading of text in Isaiah 61....No punctuation or verses were used in the Hebrew scrolls. These were added in English translations. He chose the passage to read and read it. It had the desired effect.....he got peoples attention.

Small bites are most effective. Peoples attention span is short.

Longwinded explanations or discourses has the appearance of insight but usually it's a cover for the speaker's poor grasp of the subject or it's an attempt to give the impression he/she knows more than is the case
Or Jesus didn't read the whole passage because it applied to His first coming and the rest to His kingdom on Earth.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That reminded me of Noah and how he cursed Canaan, Ham's son.
Hey pops, if you hadn't messed up, I coulda been somebody...
Was this to cause a division between the father and the son, so the son wouldn't walk in his father's footsteps?
Knowing if he did the same then his children would pay the price?

I know the bible says the father will pay the price for his own sin...
it also says that curses will carry on over the 3rd and 4th generations.

just thinking..
hugs
I've never considered it, but that's a good reason to read scripture again and again. The Lord never stops teaching us.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stated probably, but I did not start out with delusion stuff as you did brother, I am making the point that I have seen everyone of these ideas before, and I know what the norm is, and what most people more than likely understand, it is stuff passed down from other men. By the way, if I ever answer that long a post with one sentence.....well, I guess te point brother is what's the use in even replying with one sentence? Nine times out of the they didn't even read it, so why reply in that case? All to seemingly get a ding in on someone with the word delusion. Satan is in heaven night and day accusing the brothers, he doesn't need any help.

AND I QUOTE......... "Even this is the teachings of men, strong delusion."

Again, you fully well understand I used the word probably. I am defining the normal, prophesy guy who follows other men's ideas but never simply just asks God to show him what it all means. I see it all the time, the RCC and Pope stuff is as old as my dad was (1927). The Islamic stuff that been around since the Guld War. Way out there things like the 2017 Woman in the sky which was total bunk, God doesn't deal in Astrology. I could go on and on, the word probably is a hedge, its saying most all men follow other men via prophecy because they start out by seeing it as way over their heads, as I did also. Of course who can know your ideas when you you use the word deluded but only offer one sentence. But the point is, I know what most people do, they follow other men, I have been called to preach the gospel for over 37 years. Of course I know what people do, I did the same thing on prophesy for 30 years myself. Your one verse offered nothing to the thread brother. At least make me think a little. :)

I am never offended by words, just by lack of words in your case, bring it on, this is how I learn, knocking ideas around with brothers.

It is my calling. I see it very clearly and precise. I didn't see it for the first 30 years even though God specifically gave me a vision and told me these loud words booming for heaven in 1986, "The Man of Sin is Here". When I had my heart attack, I had time to be alone with God (LOL) that seems ironic. But it was then I understood things in full. I had to rewrite a blog I had calling THAT CITY in Rev. 17:18 Rome, the Holy Spirit was like, you are wrong Ron (they KEY to hearing God on these things is being willing to hear YOU ARE WRONG), that CITY is Babylon which stands for this whole evil world under Satan's strong delusion (LOL That word).

God Bless. Hey, I don't mind someone challenging me, its like a good boxer, he takes and gives but lets at least respect each others opinion. :cool:
"Probably" didn't come at first...but that's okay. I am not against you. Peace.

Nonetheless, that strong delusion was not an accusation, but rather a reality foretold which has come to fruition, as it is written. But as I said, it was only appointed to be such for a time. And those who carried the water for this long season did not do so in vain--but as it is with you, they have brought us through these many generations and times of the gentiles, that they too should hear the gospel and be saved. Just as the Lord is not slack concerning His promise, neither are they or you. This is not me calling you on the carpet, or pitting my opinion against yours. On the contrary, I commend you. Even so, this day was to come. Thank God the delusion is not forever!

But if you are at all convinced that the time is short--there is work to be done.

The delusion came as a result of unbelief, of believing a lie rather than what Jesus quite clearly disclosed, saying He was coming "quickly" and that such things "must shortly take place." From there "this generation" became a great unknown to those who had even seen "these things begin to happen." Thus, the church fathers built a doctrine based on explaining away what things did come which they themselves did not see. Trusting in their own understanding which was greatly lacking, that is what they taught. But knowing that "there were false prophets among the people" of Israel, and that there would also "be false teachers among" us--it should be obvious that we too have become "an evil generation" fully willing to crucify. But we--we do not put to death the flesh, but quench the spirit, not seeing Him "as He is."

This is what I was speaking to--which time has come to an end. If you are willing.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation as WRITTEN is not in Chronological Order. I think you very well know what I stated. So, that was in essence a wasted point, YOU KNOW. Need I say I say anything else?
It is in Chronological order. Until another human can post an order that shows it is not, and avoid contradicting other Scriptures, they may have a point. The 7 Seals are opened. Then the 6 Trumpets sound. Then the 7 Thunders take place. Then the 7th Trumpet sounds. Then after 42 months, the 7 vials are poured out. That is the Chronological Order given in Revelation. Any thing else is human contrived opinionated imaginations. Most who declare this is not the Chronological Order want to call each "set" just a recap or repeat of the same event. This non Chronological Order states this arrangement they "see" is one singular event starting at the Cross and ending at the GWT.

You are defending an IDEA not the truth brother. If I am correct, and I am, then are you not in the dark? Should I tell an untruth because you do not understand it? Glad others in the bible dd not take this course of actions we would all be in the dark

I was pointing out that if you assert all other posters are in the dark, that is an erroneous assertion. If you are not saying other posters are in the dark, then you are fine. Telling other posters you are the only one with special insight, and they are in darkness, is the trademark of a cult. If any poster is claiming they are of God, it is highly doubtful that poster would be received or even listened to. This is not your OT, prophet sent from God, time era. If people reject your message it is not about you. If you can tell the future and that future happens just as you declare, then some may start to warm up to your message. If you call down fire from heaven and kill people, that is just destroying souls. Not the time and place. John the Baptist taught repentance, and drew crowds. John did not have a huge following because he pointed out the Messiah was walking around on earth. He was known as John the Baptist, not as John the one who declared the Messiah. Even though 2,000 years later, we understood John, those who followed John saw him a different way.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than likely the Seven Sealed Scroll looked something like one of these two scrolls. The whole point of 7 Seals means God has these judgments bound up until he takes off the 7th seal Himself.

You seem o miss the whole point, I think it being written on the back and front means absolutely nothing, the number 7 represents Divine Completion, these 7 Judgments are DIVINELY SEALED until God releases them at the 7th Seal which is God's time of Judgments, and He announces it as such with a Trumpet Judgment. NOTICE, no seals are said to be readied, but the 7 Trumps are indeed readied to sound by the 7 Angels, the 7 Vials in Rev. 15 are indeed readied to be poured out by the 7 Angels, but there is not one place in Rev. 5 or 6 where the 7 Seals are readied to do anything, because they are not judgments, period.

Now, having read just the above portion, hope you are not one of those who try to say the Seals were mostly opened 2000 years ago, all because Jesus was nowhere to be seen in Heaven, I remind you, he was also NOT SEEN on earth NOR under the earth, which would either mean he is a Nowhere man or it is simply prose showing us Jesus was the slain lamb of God. I can see these things coming before I even read them, just like I can see he wrongheaded Islamic angle and the wrongheaded RCC angle. LETS GO ON and see if I was correct !!

I will skip down to this, the prince in Daniel 9:27 is the Anti-Christ and literally no one agrees with you save maybe 5 percent of Christendom, and you know this.

The 7th Seal is OPENED then the Judgments in Rev. 8 start, I rest my case.
The Seals just started opening, and things on earth did start to happen. Most people did miss those events, as pertaining to what was written in the book of Revelation.

Can you name any trouble that Job experienced as being a judgment from God? Why do people have such a narrow view of tribulation, that it is only God's "judgment"? You do realize that Job's "friends" did indeed call this tribulation, judgments from God, and even blamed Job's sin as the instigator of that tribulation?

Why do people go out of their way to declare the Seals are not judgments, as if they are supposed to be, and even declare nothing happens on earth as the Seals are being opened? Satan could be allowed to respond as the Seals are opened, and most assuredly these actions are not judgments on the church, but the connotation is there that the church on earth is being less sealed, and more open to Satan's actions, because the restraining effect of the Holy Spirit is about to be removed.

The 6 Trumpets are not the judgment of God. They are the calling of Israel out of the nations, but as in Job, Satan's is allowed more leeway to destroy this earth. Getting closer to "Job", who in these case, is humanity itself. This time of greatest tribulation ever is about the final destination of the current 8 billion souls on earth. At the 6th Seal, Christ as Prince does come to earth and remains up until the 7th Trumpet. This time, not as Messiah on a Cross. This time as Prince with an iron rod to destroy those who destroy the earth and follow Satan.

The final harvest with the angels on earth is the time of greatest tribulation ever. And the acts that follow each sound are not necessarily the judgments of God. They are the nightmares Satan has instilled in the hearts and minds of humanity, that Satan is allowed to enact on his obedient slaves. The church is not going to be on earth, because the church left at the Second Coming at the 6th Seal.

Sorry but the Prince to come is the Lamb of God. Daniel 9:27 is about the 7th Trumpet. "Your AC" currently does not exist, and should never be allowed to exist. The prayers of the church are currently at work to avoid the AC altogether. No one is praying for Satan's kingdom to come. They have been taught to pray that God's kingdom comes, and God's will be done on earth.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No contradictions whatsoever.

Jesus comes for the Church, His bride, before the seals are opened. We can see proof of that event in Rev 4 and 5. It is a secret coming where the Lord Himself comes.

There is no secret coming and there are not 3 comings. There is ONE COMING left, at the 78th trump when the rapture takes place.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe not!
Have you read the passage?
In what manner has Christ fulfilled the rest of it ?

To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But you shall be named the priests of the Lord,
They shall call you the servants of our God.
You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
And in their glory you shall boast.
Isaiah 61:3-6
How exactly did Christ fulfill the rest of this prophesy?
Did God just change His mind?
Do you imagine that Christ is like you and picks and chooses which verses are true according to His own imagination?
Or do you imagine that Jesus was faking it and just used parts of scripture for "the Jesus show."

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no secret coming and there are not 3 comings. There is ONE COMING left, at the 78th trump when the rapture takes place.

Sure there is a secret coming. It's in the Word. I happens before the seals are opened. It's is only when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in that part of the Jews will have there eyes opened.
Rom 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The second coming occurs at the 6th seal, when all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. The 70th week of Daniel has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Church. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel, not the Church.
Dan 9
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Then of course He comes with the armies of heaven.
That would be three.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure there is a secret coming. It's in the Word.

It's not in the Word which is why you haven't quoted anything from the bible to support this secret coming.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you read the passage?
In what manner has Christ fulfilled the rest of it ?

To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins,
They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,
The desolations of many generations.
5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
And the sons of the foreigner
Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
6 But you shall be named the priests of the Lord,
They shall call you the servants of our God.
You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles,
And in their glory you shall boast.
Isaiah 61:3-6
How exactly did Christ fulfill the rest of this prophesy?
Did God just change His mind?
Do you imagine that Christ is like you and picks and chooses which verses are true according to His own imagination?
Or do you imagine that Jesus was faking it and just used parts of scripture for "the Jesus show."
what is your point Michael?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not in the Word which is why you haven't quoted anything from the bible to support this secret coming.

Song of Solomon 2

8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Use common sense if nothing more. Plenty of people see a pretribulation rapture. Plently of people see a post trib or pre wrath rapture. They just don't understand that they are both right.