Is The Book Of Revelations Still Sealed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance, Jesus was speaking SPECIFICALLY about 70 AD false christs here, because this was put forth as a Prophecy unto the Pharisees (John 5:43) when he told them they would not accept him who came in the Fathers name, but would accept another who came in his own name.

Thus, when we get to 65ish AD, the Pharisees were not unlearned men, they knew Rome was the fourth beast, they saw things getting worse, they naturally tried to rally their citizens to the cause, but they expected a Messianic Savior in a political type of man, thus as things got worse and worse its a known fact they kept putting forth men as that political messianic figure, all because they missed Jesus as the suffering Messiah.

Thus, thus is not a relevant passage unto the End Times, that only starts in verse 15, verses 1-14 has nothing to do with the 70th eek tribulation.
Everything Jesus said after Matt. 24:3 was primarily about the time preceding His return. In verse 3, the disciples asked Jesus about the signs that would herald the end of the age. The Olivet Prophecy was not primarily fulfilled in 70 A.D. because Jesus clearly did not return in 70 A.D..

You are also misusing Jhn. 5:43 because Jesus was not talking about charlatans trying to pass themselves off as the Messiah:

“I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive."

Jesus was questioning why the religious leaders were willing to listen to anybody else who gave themselves the authority to teach and refused to listen to Him, even though His authority to teach came from the Father.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The delusion is all yours, instead of making an accusation about things you apparently know nothing about, why not point out these so called wrong ideas, because I have been a man of God for 37 years. You are the one following men's ideas, not me. You think the 1290 is the Anti-Christ when the numbers don't add up, you probably think there are 144,000 super preachers, which there are not, Rev. 14 tells us the Angel takes the gospel unto the whole world. You probably think Dan. 8 is speaking about 2300 days, when it is speaking about 2300 Morning & Evening sacrifices. All because you take in other men's ideas and espouse them as fact.
You are now saying things about me which are not true, but also of which you do not even know of me. I never said anything about 1290, etc...nor would I. Which makes it clear that you are projecting your own pet peeves upon me out of emotion.

But don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are not among those who will be told, "Well done, good and faithful servant." I'm not.

On the contrary, the question of the mysteries of God since the beginning has been raised...and you answered in a way that only served to the time appointed. Are we not talking about when the seals are opened? We are. Therefore, I also answered the question. But do not be offended--this day was to come.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. Revelation 22:10
"For the time is at hand" already tells us that the events of the seals would begin to manifest themselves almost immediately. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse were released soon after. Therefore the events accompanying them are listed in the Olivet Discourse: (1) false Christs; (2) wars and rumors of wars; (3) famines; (4) pestilences; (5) earthquakes; (6) persecutions and martyrdoms.

RIDER ON WHITE HORSE --false Christs
RIDER ON RED HORSE -- wars and rumors of wars
RIDER ON BLACK HORSE -- famines, pestilences, earthquakes
RIDERS ON PALE HORSE -- persecutions and martyrdoms

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For instance, Jesus was speaking SPECIFICALLY about 70 AD false christs here, because this was put forth as a Prophecy unto the Pharisees (John 5:43) when he told them they would not accept him who came in the Fathers name, but would accept another who came in his own name.

Thus, when we get to 65ish AD, the Pharisees were not unlearned men, they knew Rome was the fourth beast, they saw things getting worse, they naturally tried to rally their citizens to the cause, but they expected a Messianic Savior in a political type of man, thus as things got worse and worse its a known fact they kept putting forth men as that political messianic figure, all because they missed Jesus as the suffering Messiah.

Thus, thus is not a relevant passage unto the End Times, that only starts in verse 15, verses 1-14 has nothing to do with the 70th eek tribulation.
I marvel at your ability to piece these things together--I do, and I do not argue against them.

I elude rather to that which comes after these marvels have been preached--which is "all truth" beyond time.

I don't mean to speak in riddles. But to those whom have been accustom to riddles, that is what it seems. But we discern in spirit, and speak in spirit, and only those who hear His voice understand.

Last edited:

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People can know the correct interpretation and fulfillment of everything in Revelation because this book confirms all of the prior end-time prophecies that were given throughout the OT and NT.

It only seems difficult to understand Revelation because people refuse to allow the Bible to interpret its own symbols and try to make the text support their own opinions. There probably isn't a greater example of this than the mark of the beast and the beast's identity. There's a lot of talk about how the vaccine mandates or microchips are the mark, and all of the proponents of such arguments ignore the Bible explicitly teaching that this mark is religious in nature and that the people who will reject it are keeping God's commandments and have a solid understanding of bible prophecy.

I can basically agree with that. Though I would say that there are still things in Revelation that we are not sure about the exact correct matches yet even though the other bible books may provide more details. Eg we don't know exactly who the sea beast and earth beast are, though we have a fairly good idea of who they may be from the various details.
I agree covid vaccination doesn't match the mark, though it certainly is among the ante-types. Microchips might possibly be linked though, though maybe not since they could be dug out instead of chopping off hand/head. But I'm not sure I agree that 666 is religious in nature. It just says the number of (a) man, the number of the name of the sea beast. Though it may be sort of religious, but maybe not outright religious.

PS For interest I've just compiled a list of various occurrences of 666 here Pretypes of 666 . (Too long to post here.)

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a lot of talk about how the vaccine mandates or microchips are the mark, and all of the proponents of such arguments ignore the Bible explicitly teaching that this mark is religious in nature

The mark is not religious at all. It's purely economic. People with the mark can buy and sell. People without the mark cannot buy or sell and selling means to work, either selling your own skills (like a plumber) or selling things for a company like insurance or coffee etc.

Worshiping the beast is the religious aspect.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Six Hundred Threescore and Six.

Only one reference to this particular number other than in Revelation.

1Ki 10:13 And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.

BlueLetterBible.org references the rest of this verse as:
Wealth, Splendor and Wisdom

1Ki 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
1Ki 10:15 Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.

Here is Wisdom..
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

King Solomon. How would King Solomon relate to this beast?
And is the Queen of Sheba the woman that rode him?

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Luk 12:27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Just tossing this in here.
Proverbs by the way is one of my favorite books,
just sayin
Hugs

Reactions: michaelvpardo

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Wrath falls, the TIMLINE of the Judgments phase

Rev. 8 is the judgments of God's Wrath falling onto mankind, as soon as the 7th seal is opened there is silence in heaven, unlike the other 6 seals, the prophesying is now over, God's Wrath is now at hand, Jesus says nothing, the angels ready the trumps to sound. In these 7 Trumps (the 7 Thunders of Rev. 10) are all of God's Wrath, there are no 21 Judgments, there are only 7. The seals only contain these judgments in a sealed up scroll. Once opened, there is silence in heaven showing the graveness of the situation, God and His hosts takes no pleasure in this, just like God took no pleasure in the flood, but a just God must deliver just judgment.

Rev. 8 brings us the first four trumpet judgments, which are all one asteroid impact imho, the fire comes in first via the first trumpet judgment, fragmented pieces fall and splay over many miles, tress and grass burn, and thus houses etc. Trump #2 is the impact of the asteroid, its like a great earthquake as described elsewhere, this mountain come in on fire, it will destroy 1/3 of the sea creatures, ships etc. but I see the the 1/3 as a code for its destination, through much study I have cone to find out that the Pacific ocean has 1/3 of all the water on this earth and that North and South America combined (which they really are) have 1/3 of the landmass of this whole earth. So, I see the 1/3 as God telling us where this asteroid is going to hit.

The third trump simply describes some kind of poisonous fallout of sone sort, be it sulfur as happened via the asteroid that wiped out the Dinos, or some sort f nuclear lie reaction, who knows, but we do know it will poison 1/3 if the fresh waters (the same area/new world) and thus it is the exact same impact, just a telling of a poisonous fallout in this trumpet judgment. The fourth trump is the cumulative effect on the whole world, the fires create smoke which gets up into the jet stream and spreads all over the world, creating the darkness prophesied in Joel 2:31 and in he6th Seal by Jesus. The last three trumps yet to fall are the coming Three Woes according to Rev. 8:13. So, remember, when trump #7 sounds, the 7 vials are the 3rd woe, its that simple.

Rev. 9 is the first two woes. With the first woe see that the locked up Demons are released and they torture men for 5 months, therefore anyone saying the DOTL is one day at Jesus' Second Coming are thereby proven to be in error. The second woe is angels slaying 1/3 of those who have taken the mark of the beast. These are judgments against Satan's people on earth, thus it is nit Satan killing them, as Jesus said Satan will nit come against Satan, a house divided can not stand, these are Angelic beings bringing forth these judgments, the angels are not bound in a river, but to an hour, day and month, or unto a time of judgment in that area.

Something for you to consider. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 does not happen after Armageddon. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The coming of Jesus in Matt 24 does not occur at Rev 19, it occurs at Rev 6.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Understanding that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal is where the understanding of Revelation begins.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how cults phrase their knowledge: only we can show the meaning, and others are in the dark
The difference is no matter what is said by any preacher, I pretty much know if its of God or not right away, we have the TRUTH DECTOR living in us and its called the holy spirit. So, when I have been called unto Prophecy for 35 years, but have never stated any of these understandings until the last 5 or so years, that should tell you I don't just move on guesses or assumptions like lot of people do. As a matter of fact about 5 or 6 years ago after my heart attack I asked the Lord one night in prayer why it is that we are living in these last days, yet the church is so all over the place on all of the issues when He promised to pour out His spirit in the last days and give us end time understandings, so I was like why do we have 100s of understandings of who the Harlot is, what the Beast is, who Babylon is, who the 144,000 are etc. etc. and why are we not a unified church and I simply got this from the holy spirit: "Ron, you guys already know it all" ......Short and sweet.

So, what did that mean? It meant the holy spirit was telling me the church is so all over the place on these issues, when in fact there can only be ONE CORRECT ANSWER, because we already had the answers, meaning we pass them down from other men, year after year after year. Jesus told the Pharisees they looked to Men's Traditions, remember? That is why they couldn't see who he was, I understood right then what the problem was. We as young Christians see Prophecy, the book of Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel etc. as way over our heads, so we start out reading Hal Lindsey, or many, many other men, who put their spin on things, and we bypass God. Nowhere in the bible are these 144,000 said to be these Super Evangelists but almost every preacher I listen to says this, it is just not factual, but it has become a LEGEND they just can not shed themselves from, thus they can NEVER UNDERSTAND the 144,000 is a CODE because they "already know who they are" (even though they really don't).

So, eureka, my quest from God (else He would not have told me this in prayer) was to deviate from normal thinking of most men and simply never take anything passed down by men as factual and to always simply ASK God !! Novel idea that believe me, still works. And guess what, any time I come across a "seeming contradiction" if I wrestle with God (am persistent) God will ALWAYS give me the answer because God has no contradictions at all. So, if I do not line up with things you dem to be mandatory, maybe you need to search out the sources of your ideas, because when we get to heaven, everything above I posted above will be factual.

So, if others would/could stop repeating things passed down, the same things I believd for 30 years, then theyould see what the Lord is saying also. But if you learned that 2 + 2 = 5 for 10 years, does that make 2 + 2 = 5 or does it just make your 6th grade teachers job that much harder? God reveals to the humble who seek His face, not to the boastful know it all's.

You claim those who take Revelation in chronological order are in the dark, and then you give Revelation in Chronological order.

The book of Revelation as WRITTEN is not in Chronological Order. I think you very well know what I stated. So, that was in essence a wasted point, YOU KNOW. Need I say I say anything else?

The 42 months do not include the first 6 Trumpets nor 7 Thunders. The 42 months splits the sounding of the 7th Trumpet itself into 2 halves per Daniel 9:27. This 42 months is the utter desolation mentioned by Gabriel after the Second Coming already happened, as well as the first 6 Trumpets and the 7 Thunders. Revelation 10 explains these points. You have too much overlap, and still keep Revelation in Chronological order yourself. The 7 Thunders will happen before the 7th Trumpet just like the 6 Trumpets did. One cannot just dismiss them like they will not happen. We were just not given the details.

Maybe you do not understand, I take it back, the middle of the week is when both the DOTL (Asteroid hits) and the exact same time that the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering. All this starts on Trump #1, the seals do nothing. Nothing happens after Jesus Second Coming except the Anti-Crist and False Prophet are cast into hell, and their minions are killed. The rest is Jesus' 1000 year reign. The 7 Thunders is just prose telling what the 7 Trumps will bring. I have no overlap, I have the Judgments via Rev. 8, 9 and 15&16, then I have parenthetical citation chapters. This is the way Gid wanted to wrote it, God gave thus to Jesus to give to John, and thus John was told what to write and shown visions. Notice, past Rev. 8, all of the other chapters start in chapter 8s middle of the week except Rev. 14 which starts at the very end but gives us a flashback to the pre trib rapture and Rev. 19, which shows the Raptured bride in Heaven just before she (WE) marries Jesus. The 7 Thunders are the 7 Trumps, NOTICE when the 7th Thunder sounds time will be no more (time as we know it........it will then be Jesus time, not Satan and Man time). They were given in CODED MESSAGE.

Chapters 17 and 18 do not go back and describe events prior to the 6th Seal. Chapters 17 and 18 are in chronological order describing those 42 months of desolation where Satan and the FP control earth from Jerusalem.

Correct, even though you meant it another way. The 6th Seal does nothing and is at least 30 days before the 1st Trump sounds, which starts the DOTL events or middle of the 70th week troubles as God's Wrath falls AND the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering. Both chapter 17 and 18 this start at the 1st Trump in Rev. 8 not the 6th Seal, even though the 6th Seal is indeed prophesying about the first four Trumps. Rev. 17 is describing the Harlot False Religions as being killed of by the E.U. who is the 10 (Complete Europe) and his the Anti-Christs base/his mate. So, who or what do you think they are killing off? Al RELIGIONS save for Beast Worship, why is this so difficult to grasp? Rev. 18 is Babylon (WHOLE WORLD) getting pounded fir 42 months by God's Wrath, you don't really believe God is going to just judge one city do you? Its a name that John could say via God who knows all, and thus the Romans would not see this as treason, they would say these clowns believe Babylon (the city that doesn't even exist anymore) is going to be judged by God Haw, haw haw, he, he, he, they laughed, but we know it means the WHOLE WORLD, by reading Rev. 16:19. those Jesus defeats God calls Babylon the Great. And Babe means confusion, so Babylon stands in for Satan so confusing the world that they try to fight and defeat their own loving Creator, how apt a description? "Babylon the Great", God is mocking the confused !!

People who claim Revelation is not in chronological order are defending their own bias that declares they have a set order to prove their eschatology is the one and only special revelation to a select few. If that is not the case, then don't assert all others are in the dark. Revelation was given over 1900 years ago for billions of humans to understand.

You are defending an IDEA not the truth brother. If I am correct, and I am, then are you not in the dark? Should I tell an untruth because you do not understand it? Glad others in the bible dd not take this course of actions we would all be in the dark.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This concept is not what is portrayed in Revelation 5.

"And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

More than likely the Seven Sealed Scroll looked something like one of these two scrolls. The whole point of 7 Seals means God has these judgments bound up until he takes off the 7th seal Himself.

SSc_1.jpg5e59ded5-232f-4471-9cb7-03f818c06c15Large.jpg

OR..................................................................

IMG_4928-1024x614.jpg

You seem o miss the whole point, I think it being written on the back and front means absolutely nothing, the number 7 represents Divine Completion, these 7 Judgments are DIVINELY SEALED until God releases them at the 7th Seal which is God's time of Judgments, and He announces it as such with a Trumpet Judgment. NOTICE, no seals are said to be readied, but the 7 Trumps are indeed readied to sound by the 7 Angels, the 7 Vials in Rev. 15 are indeed readied to be poured out by the 7 Angels, but there is not one place in Rev. 5 or 6 where the 7 Seals are readied to do anything, because they are not judgments, period.

Now, having read just the above portion, hope you are not one of those who try to say the Seals were mostly opened 2000 years ago, all because Jesus was nowhere to be seen in Heaven, I remind you, he was also NOT SEEN on earth NOR under the earth, which would either mean he is a Nowhere man or it is simply prose showing us Jesus was the slain lamb of God. I can see these things coming before I even read them, just like I can see he wrongheaded Islamic angle and the wrongheaded RCC angle. LETS GO ON and see if I was correct !!

That is why only Christ as Prince in Daniel 9:27 is worthy to confirm this Atonement Covenant with humanity.
I will skip down to this, the prince in Daniel 9:27 is the Anti-Christ and literally no one agrees with you save maybe 5 percent of Christendom, and you know this.

The book with 7 Seals is the Lamb's book of life sealed from the foundation of current reality. It contains all names of every soul ever conceived. It is the Atonement Covenant book of the redeemed. Once it is opened names will be deleted. That is why there is silence. The judgment of God is about to fall and on those whose names will be removed from this sealed book. That is why only the Lamb was worthy to open this book. It was sealed at and by God Himself on the Cross as the Lamb of God. And from God's perspective outside of creation, this act happened even before creation itself.

The 7th Seal is OPENED then the Judgments in Rev. 8 start, I rest my case.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something for you to consider. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 does not happen after Armageddon. The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The coming of Jesus in Matt 24 does not occur at Rev 19, it occurs at Rev 6.
It happens at the 7th Vial in Rev. 16:19, go read it, he lands, the Mount is split into, then he defeats Babylon the Great (Kings of the world as described in the 7th Vial).

So, if the Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days, and it thus starts at the Rev, 8 Asteroid Strike (not at the 6th Seal which is prophetic in nature just like Joel 2:31 was) and ends at the 7th Vial, and ALL OF THOSE 1260 DAYS are the Troubles Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 then wouldn't Jesus be returning IMMEDUATELY AFTER those Tribulation days? If the Tribulation lasted a million years and started on April 13 2029, then one million years later Jesus could still come IMMEDIATELY AFTER those tribulation dats ended. The tribulation period lasts 42 months, thus Israel has to flee into the mountains for 1260 days, where God will protect them fir 1260 days, so why would people not understand tat these troubles are going to last 1260 days? Don't let it be too complex brother. Don't overthink it. I know every detail vie end times and the book of Revelation, God has blessed me because I am 1.) Persistent and 2.) I thirst for His truths over men's truths.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Understanding that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal is where the understanding of Revelation begins.
Nope, this is an Asteroid, my guess is the Apophis Asteroid. This is Prophetic anyway, the actual Asteroid hits in Rev. 8. God Bless.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book of Daniel was sealed until these last days we are in, so it is open now.

Revelation was never sealed shut.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happens at the 7th Vial in Rev. 16:19, go read it, he lands, the Mount is split into, then he defeats Babylon the Great (Kings of the world as described in the 7th Vial).

So, if the Day of the Lord lasts 1260 days, and it thus starts at the Rev, 8 Asteroid Strike (not at the 6th Seal which is prophetic in nature just like Joel 2:31 was) and ends at the 7th Vial, and ALL OF THOSE 1260 DAYS are the Troubles Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 then wouldn't Jesus be returning IMMEDUATELY AFTER those Tribulation days? If the Tribulation lasted a million years and started on April 13 2029, then one million years later Jesus could still come IMMEDIATELY AFTER those tribulation dats ended. The tribulation period lasts 42 months, thus Israel has to flee into the mountains for 1260 days, where God will protect them fir 1260 days, so why would people not understand tat these troubles are going to last 1260 days? Don't let it be too complex brother. Don't overthink it. I know every detail vie end times and the book of Revelation, God has blessed me because I am 1.) Persistent and 2.) I thirst for His truths over men's truths.

Nope, this is an Asteroid, my guess is the Apophis Asteroid. This is Prophetic anyway, the actual Asteroid hits in Rev. 8. God Bless.

The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24, occur at the sixth seal. This is evidenced by the cosmic signs of the sun, moon and stars. All eyes will see the coming of the Lord at the sixth seal, prior to His wrath.

We see the coming of Jesus of Jesus at the sixth seal in the harvest of Rev 14, just prior to the wrath of God.

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24, occur at the sixth seal.

No, he will come at the 7th trump. The 6th seal describes the 7th trump coming from the perspective of the unsaved but it does not happen when the 6th seal is opened.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything Jesus said after Matt. 24:3 was primarily about the time preceding His return. In verse 3, the disciples asked Jesus about the signs that would herald the end of the age. The Olivet Prophecy was not primarily fulfilled in 70 A.D. because Jesus clearly did not return in 70 A.D..

You are also misusing Jhn. 5:43 because Jesus was not talking about charlatans trying to pass themselves off as the Messiah:
Hello brother, I understand everyone wants to point unto Matthew 24:4-14 as the times just before Jesus returns and many even use this as just before his second coming because they do not understand the pre trib Rapture, so it gets double bent out of shape in that case and all of the sudden "these verse" are a part the 70th week events (not really). However its not that, its the 70 AD Event in verses 4-6 (I can prove it via using logic and the scriptures) and verses 7-14 are about the Church Age in general, but more specifically it is about the Disciples, in Matt. 24 Jesus gave the disciples every key they needed to overcome what they would eventually have to face. Bear with me here and I will point this all out.

So, Jesus is pointing to the temple that would soon be torn down, the disciples then ask him specifically, when will these things be? (Temples destruction) AND what is the sign of your coming AND the end of the world [age of man].

Jesus first warns them about the 70 AD events, and if we pay close attention we can see THREE TIME PERIODS via the three false christs/false prophet answers of Jesus, and we can also see in verses 6 and 14 what Jesus is referring as THE END.

Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you . (Disciples) 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye (Disciples) shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. (Or as Luke says is by and by.)

So, Jesus answers their first question first, when shall these things be, well, Jesus was telling them about the temples coming destruction, the disciples added in AND your coming AND the end of the world. So, Jesus answers the temple question here by giving them invaluable information that will no doubt save there lives. He tells them what all has to happen BEFORE the end (70th week) can come. But here, he tells them......YE (DISCIPLES), let no on e deceive you, many shall come saying I am the christ (like I stated, this was 70 AD) and they will deceive many ?(the Pharisees etc.) and YE (DISCIPLES) will hear of wars and rumors of wars (65-70 AD events) but DO NOT BE TROUBLED (key coming up here), all this must happen (temples destruction) BUT the end is not yet and he then tells them what brings THE END in verse 14 whereas they had a foolproof understanding !! Amen.

So, this was indeed about the 70 AD events, Jesus did not want them reading Zechariah 14 and rushing back every time they heard that a new messianic figure had shown up. That could have gotten them killed, and Jesus had a church to build elsewhere !! So, in verse 14 (skipping ahead to tie it up) Jesus tells then what will bring THE END, he said when the Gospel is preached unto ALL THE WORLD, then the end (70th week) will come. So, the Disciples had no worries, they knew until China, India and even the Northern Tribes (Scythians) were preached unto via the Gospel, Jesus was not coming, in fact in the next few verses Jesus yells them they will all die save John (we know he told them this elsewhere, but in verses 7-14 he tells them what they needed to do). The disciples had question why John was nit going to die a Martyr elsewhere.

Matt. 24:7-14 is in general the Church Age, but its more or less basically a survival instruction guide for the Disciples at least dodging the pre 70 AD events, then he warns them how they will die so they are ready for it, and do not turn into another Judas. All one has to do is pay close attention and they can see its aimed at the Disciples.

Nation (Ethnos) will rise against nation, kingdom vs. kingdom, famines, earthquakes and pestilences in varied places, these are the beginning of sorrows (birth pangs)....which point towards Jesus; coming when they begin tm become more frequent in nature. (panoramic view of the Church Age) Now Jesus goes back to the focused view about his Disciples. He tells them their fate in so many words.

Matt. 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. {{ The disciples were more than likely killed for leading away people from these false gods like Jupiter, Zeus (same god) and Jesus was foretelling them their fate so they would understand what they were going to face. If they were not willing to die for Jesus' name and cause they would have stopped at that time !! These false prophets are DIFFERENT from the false christs in verse 5, one is the 70 AD events, the other one here is the Church Age Events. }}

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold (Those who kill you are weak heartless cowards in other words). 13 But he (DISCIPLES) that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Paul said the race is a Marathon race, not a sprint, this has nothing to do with people enduring the End Time Troubles, its about enduring unto the end of ones life as a good and faithful servant.

John 5:43 was spoken unto the Pharisees, so who else could have REJECTED Jesus and then ACCEPTED another? As we see, the 70th week is first seen in verse 15, and runs through verse 31, we see THE Anti-Christ and False Prophet in verse 24. So, the 70 AD event had the false christs, the Church Age portion had the false prophet types and the 70th week portion had the Anti Christ and False Prophet in it.

So, nothing from verses 4-14 are about the time just before he returns to rapture us, as a matter of fact that is in verses 36-51. It is mostly, TBH, just a HOW TO lecture fir the Disciples to understand how they are to void early deaths and how to understand tat one day each one of them will have to pay the ultimate price for building the Church of Jesus Christ. Glory to God, they were good and faithful servants. Amen.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are now saying things about me which are not true
I stated probably, but I did not start out with delusion stuff as you did brother, I am making the point that I have seen everyone of these ideas before, and I know what the norm is, and what most people more than likely understand, it is stuff passed down from other men. By the way, if I ever answer that long a post with one sentence.....well, I guess te point brother is what's the use in even replying with one sentence? Nine times out of the they didn't even read it, so why reply in that case? All to seemingly get a ding in on someone with the word delusion. Satan is in heaven night and day accusing the brothers, he doesn't need any help.

AND I QUOTE......... "Even this is the teachings of men, strong delusion."

I never said anything about 1290, etc...nor would I. Which makes it clear that you are projecting your own pet peeves upon me out of emotion.

Again, you fully well understand I used the word probably. I am defining the normal, prophesy guy who follows other men's ideas but never simply just asks God to show him what it all means. I see it all the time, the RCC and Pope stuff is as old as my dad was (1927). The Islamic stuff that been around since the Guld War. Way out there things like the 2017 Woman in the sky which was total bunk, God doesn't deal in Astrology. I could go on and on, the word probably is a hedge, its saying most all men follow other men via prophecy because they start out by seeing it as way over their heads, as I did also. Of course who can know your ideas when you you use the word deluded but only offer one sentence. But the point is, I know what most people do, they follow other men, I have been called to preach the gospel for over 37 years. Of course I know what people do, I did the same thing on prophesy for 30 years myself. Your one verse offered nothing to the thread brother. At least make me think a little. :)

But don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are not among those who will be told, "Well done, good and faithful servant." I'm not.

On the contrary, the question of the mysteries of God since the beginning has been raised...and you answered in a way that only served to the time appointed. Are we not talking about when the seals are opened? We are. Therefore, I also answered the question. But do not be offended--this day was to come.

I am never offended by words, just by lack of words in your case, bring it on, this is how I learn, knocking ideas around with brothers.

I marvel at your ability to piece these things together--I do, and I do not argue against them.

I elude rather to that which comes after these marvels have been preached--which is "all truth" beyond time.

I don't mean to speak in riddles. But to those whom have been accustom to riddles, that is what it seems. But we discern in spirit, and speak in spirit, and only those who hear His voice understand.

It is my calling. I see it very clearly and precise. I didn't see it for the first 30 years even though God specifically gave me a vision and told me these loud words booming for heaven in 1986, "The Man of Sin is Here". When I had my heart attack, I had time to be alone with God (LOL) that seems ironic. But it was then I understood things in full. I had to rewrite a blog I had calling THAT CITY in Rev. 17:18 Rome, the Holy Spirit was like, you are wrong Ron (they KEY to hearing God on these things is being willing to hear YOU ARE WRONG), that CITY is Babylon which stands for this whole evil world under Satan's strong delusion (LOL That word).

God Bless. Hey, I don't mind someone challenging me, its like a good boxer, he takes and gives but lets at least respect each others opinion. :cool:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is The Book Of Revelations Still Sealed?
The book isn't but there's a high likelihood that peoples minds are. Imprisoned by their chosen preconceptions; fighting against the scriptures with the scriptures they build a structure resembling the image of the beast.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he will come at the 7th trump. The 6th seal describes the 7th trump coming from the perspective of the unsaved but it does not happen when the 6th seal is opened.
Jesus returns before the seals are opened for His Church. He returns at the end of the age at the 6th seal and returns at the end of wrath at the 7th trumpet.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus returns before the seals are opened for His Church. He returns at the end of the age at the 6th seal and returns at the end of wrath at the 7th trumpet.

You just said Jesus returns before the seals are opened and then in the very next sentence contradict that by saying he returns at the 6th seal. You need to work on what you believe so it doesn't have such contradictions.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than likely the Seven Sealed Scroll looked something like one of these two scrolls. The whole point of 7 Seals means God has these judgments bound up until he takes off the 7th seal Himself.

View attachment 21062

OR..................................................................

View attachment 21063

You seem o miss the whole point, I think it being written on the back and front means absolutely nothing, the number 7 represents Divine Completion, these 7 Judgments are DIVINELY SEALED until God releases them at the 7th Seal which is God's time of Judgments, and He announces it as such with a Trumpet Judgment. NOTICE, no seals are said to be readied, but the 7 Trumps are indeed readied to sound by the 7 Angels, the 7 Vials in Rev. 15 are indeed readied to be poured out by the 7 Angels, but there is not one place in Rev. 5 or 6 where the 7 Seals are readied to do anything, because they are not judgments, period.

Now, having read just the above portion, hope you are not one of those who try to say the Seals were mostly opened 2000 years ago, all because Jesus was nowhere to be seen in Heaven, I remind you, he was also NOT SEEN on earth NOR under the earth, which would either mean he is a Nowhere man or it is simply prose showing us Jesus was the slain lamb of God. I can see these things coming before I even read them, just like I can see he wrongheaded Islamic angle and the wrongheaded RCC angle. LETS GO ON and see if I was correct !!

I will skip down to this, the prince in Daniel 9:27 is the Anti-Christ and literally no one agrees with you save maybe 5 percent of Christendom, and you know this.

The 7th Seal is OPENED then the Judgments in Rev. 8 start, I rest my case.
I was looking at the scroll with the seals and a question entered my mind:
When Jesus was handed the scroll of Isaiah and he read the part concerning the acceptable year of the Lord,
would there have been seals upon the scroll that had already been broken prior to that prophecy being revealed?

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,

and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Why did Jesus cut short verse 2?

Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Is there a space of time between the acceptable year and the day of vengeance?

And I hear.. I gave her space to repent...
The message to the church in Thyatira..

Rev 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Is the great tribulation the day of vengence?

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

And I will kill her children with death, and except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved.
Is this the "remnant" ?
Isa 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

almost 4am here..
thinking..
hugs