Is the kingdom of God within me, too?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 9, 2024
Kitchener
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
@dev553344

within.jpg

“Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, and he answered, “The kingdom of God will not come with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” — Luke 17:20–21

Is the kingdom of God within me, too?​

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

“Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, and he answered, “The kingdom of God will not come with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” — Luke 17:20–21

I think what is meant by that is the Holy Spirit and Body of Christ. Normally that is received when a person is baptized and confirmed for the reception of the Holy Spirit, although there are rare times when the Holy Spirit comes to someone before baptism. They are still, in the New Testament, ordered to be baptized though. And we also take the Sacrament of the Body and Blood of the Christ Jesus so that we may be given eternal life someday and washed clean of our sins.

The Holy Spirit can and does bless us with heavenly states of the heart, like peace, love and joy. Galatians 5:22-23 (which I quoted in the other thread)

Baptism is an act of exercising faith in Jesus the Christ, the Holy Ghost and God the Father.

What does the bible say about baptism and confirmation of the Holy Spirit?:

Acts 8:14 Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, 15 who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. 16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

And God surrounds is and enters us that we cannot be harmed by the devil and his angels. And he helps us along our way to do good.

John 17: 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. 24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

I believe this is what is meant by "the Kingdom of God is within you". When Jesus died on the cross and then visited spirit prison he was resurrected 3 days later and then rose to Heaven and prayed that the Father would send us a comforter:

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

Hope this makes sense. But God is almighty and if he is in us and us in him then he can truly bless us with heavenly things.

Jan 9, 2024
Kitchener
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
I think what is meant by that is the Holy Spirit and Body of Christ. Normally that is received when a person is baptized and confirmed for the reception of the Holy Spirit, although there are rare times when the Holy Spirit comes to someone before baptism. They are still, in the New Testament, ordered to be baptized though. And we also take the Sacrament of the Body and Blood of the Christ Jesus so that we may be given eternal life someday and washed clean of our sins.

The Holy Spirit can and does bless us with heavenly states of the heart, like peace, love and joy. Galatians 5:22-23 (which I quoted in the other thread)

Baptism is an act of exercising faith in Jesus the Christ, the Holy Ghost and God the Father.

What does the bible say about baptism and confirmation of the Holy Spirit?:

Acts 8:14 Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, 15 who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. 16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

And God surrounds is and enters us that we cannot be harmed by the devil and his angels. And he helps us along our way to do good.

John 17: 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. 24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

I believe this is what is meant by "the Kingdom of God is within you". When Jesus died on the cross and then visited spirit prison he was resurrected 3 days later and then rose to Heaven and prayed that the Father would send us a comforter:

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

Hope this makes sense.

But God is almighty, and if he is in us and us in him, then he can truly bless us with heavenly things.

" But God is almighty, and if he is in us and us in him, then he can truly bless us with heavenly things." — dev553344​

Hey @dev553344 :)

I have made use of @Papa Smurf suggestion
and have visited GOTQUESTIONS.org

I've learnt about multiple translations, and that they
recommend "among" instead of "within".

I guess that the main objection is: How could the kingdom of God
possibly be "within" these Pharisees?

My question is: How could the kingdom of God
possibly be "among" these Pharisees?

In my humble opinion, the most important question, in the context
of Luke 17:20–21, and also considering the fact that Jesus the Christ
had said that to these Pharisees before his resurrection, is :

OBJECTION --

How could the kingdom of God possibly be "among"
anybody else than Jesus' closest disciples,
because at this moment there were no Christians yet. :)

The way I see it, there are two reasons why the "within"
is correct, and the "among" is wrong in Luke 17:20–21 only.

If we assume, despite the above OBJECTION, that what Jesus the Christ
meant was that the kingdom of God were to be among these Pharisees,
then we could also say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’
because the kingdom of God would have come with things
that can be observed, like with these Pharisees and a place where they are:
‘ Look, the kingdom of God is there, among these Pharisees! ’

Because, as Jesus the Christ said, the kingdom of God will not come
with things that can be observed, then in my humble opinion,
it will come to us un-observed, hidden deep within us,
the baptized Christians, exactly like it is illustrated in
the Parable of the Leaven :

Yeast.jpg

The Parable of the Leaven speaks about the kingdom of Heaven,
and not about the kingdom of God. Is the kingdom of Heaven
something else than the kingdom of God?

I doubt.

God lives in Heaven, and therefore Heaven is the kingdom of God. :)

From GOTQUESTIONS.org : " In the current age, the kingdom
of Heaven is spiritual, existing within the hearts of believers. "

So, why Jesus the Christ said that the kingdom of God
already is within these Pharisees?

In my humble opinion, it is because all humans, without exception,
have a God-given soul, which isn't a thing that can be observed.

However, this God-given soul within these Pharisees, and within
all non-Christians, as a "Passport to the Heavenly Kingdom of God"
still needs to be stamped with the "Permanent Resident Visa"
by Jesus within our heart, for our inner journey to be fully successful.

Dear sister @Cassandra , there are many Christian Churches
in my twin cities, Kitchener-Waterloo, so please pray for me
that the Holy Spirit guides me to my church, where I will be baptized.

Baptism.png

The Parable of the Leaven​

Jesus’ Parable of the Leaven is found in two of the Gospels. It is a very simple story—a snapshot of life, really: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough” (Matthew 13:33, GW; cf. Luke 13:20-21).

Jesus uses this story as an object lesson to illustrate the kingdom of heaven. A woman takes yeast (leaven) and mixes it into dough. Eventually, the whole of the dough is leavened. What does it mean?

First, it’s important to define “kingdom of heaven.” By this, Jesus is referring to His domain as the Messiah. In the current age, the kingdom of Heaven is spiritual, existing within the hearts of believers (Luke 17:21). Later, the kingdom will be manifest physically, when the Lord Jesus establishes His throne on this earth (Revelation 11:15).

In the Parable of the Leaven, we learn several things about the working of the kingdom in our present age. Each of these lessons stems from the nature of yeast.

First, the kingdom of God may have small beginnings, but it will increase. Yeast is microscopic in size, and only a little is kneaded into the dough. Yet, given time, the yeast will spread through all the dough. In the same way, Jesus’ domain started with twelve men in an obscure corner of Galilee, but it has spread throughout the world. The gospel makes progress.

Second, the kingdom of God exerts its influence from within, not from without. Yeast makes dough rise from within. God first changes the heart of a person, and that internal change has external manifestations. The gospel influence in a culture works the same way: Christians within a culture act as agents of change, slowly transforming that culture from within.

Third, the effect of the kingdom of God will be comprehensive. Just as yeast works until the dough has completely risen, the ultimate benefit of the kingdom of God will be worldwide (Psalm 72:19; Daniel 2:35). “The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14).

Fourth, although the kingdom of God works invisibly, its effect is evident to all. Yeast does its job slowly, secretly and silently, but no one can deny its effect on bread. The same is true of the work of grace in our hearts.

The nature of yeast is to grow and to change whatever it contacts. When we accept Christ, His grace grows in our hearts and changes us from the inside out. As the gospel transforms lives, it exerts a pervasive influence in the world at large. As we “reflect the glory of the Lord, . . . the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image” (2 Corinthians 3:18, NLT).

https://www.gotquestions.org/parable-leaven.html

Leaven.jpg

Last edited:

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would not put up a big fight about this distinction here in Luke 17:20-21. As a group, we represent the Kingdom of God unified by the Paraclete. In this sense, the Christians indwelled by the Paraclete are in the midst of the world.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

Hello and Welcome A shy girl Chloe, Glad to have you here with us, your question is a good one, but maybe this might help:

The Kingdom Of GOD and more.

Love, Walter And Debbie

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

It is an understanding and embracing of God's objective.
God's objective is Salvation for all mankind ie, salvation from dysfunction and death. This principle is the essence of God's Kingdom.
It is those who trust God's promise re this, those whose vision lines up with God's vision for humanity, that the Kingdom of God is within them.

The religious leaders objectives did not line up with God's objectives, subsequently they dismissed the reality of the inner man being significant....ie the heart.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

" But God is almighty, and if he is in us and us in him, then he can truly bless us with heavenly things." — dev553344​

Hey @dev553344 :)

I have made use of @Papa Smurf suggestion
and have visited GOTQUESTIONS.org

I've learnt about multiple translations, and that they
recommend "among" instead of "within".

I guess that the main objection is: How could the kingdom of God
possibly be "within" these Pharisees?

My question is: How could the kingdom of God
possibly be "among" these Pharisees?

In my humble opinion, the most important question, in the context
of Luke 17:20–21, and also considering the fact that Jesus the Christ
had said that to these Pharisees before his resurrection, is :

OBJECTION --

How could the kingdom of God possibly be "among"
anybody else than Jesus' closest disciples,
because at this moment there were no Christians yet. :)

If we assume, despite the above OBJECTION, that what Jesus the Christ
meant was that the kingdom of God were to be among these Pharisees,
then we could also say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’
because the kingdom of God would have come with things
that can be observed, like with these Pharisees and a place where they are:
‘ Look, the kingdom of God is there, among these Pharisees! ’

Because, as Jesus the Christ said, the kingdom of God will not come
with things that can be observed, then in my humble opinion,
it will come to us un-observed, hidden deep within us,
the baptized Christians, exactly like it is illustrated in
the Parable of the Leaven :

View attachment 39742

The Parable of the Leaven speaks about the kingdom of Heaven,
and not about the kingdom of God. Is the kingdom of Heaven
something else than the kingdom of God?

I doubt.

God lives in Heaven, and therefore Heaven is the kingdom of God. :)

From GOTQUESTIONS.org : " In the current age, the kingdom
of Heaven is spiritual, existing within the hearts of believers. "

So, why Jesus the Christ said that the kingdom of God
already is within these Pharisees?

In my humble opinion, it is because all humans, without exception,
have a God-given soul, which isn't a thing that can be observed.

However, this God-given soul within these Pharisees, and within
all non-Christians, as a "Passport to the Heavenly Kingdom of God"
still needs to be stamped with the "Permanent Resident Visa"
by Jesus within our heart, for our inner journey to be fully successful.

Dear sister @Cassandra , there are many Christian Churches
in my twin cities, Kitchener-Waterloo, so please pray for me
that the Holy Spirit guides me to my church, where I will be baptized.

View attachment 39744

The Parable of the Leaven​

Jesus’ Parable of the Leaven is found in two of the Gospels. It is a very simple story—a snapshot of life, really: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough” (Matthew 13:33, GW; cf. Luke 13:20-21).

Jesus uses this story as an object lesson to illustrate the kingdom of heaven. A woman takes yeast (leaven) and mixes it into dough. Eventually, the whole of the dough is leavened. What does it mean?

First, it’s important to define “kingdom of heaven.” By this, Jesus is referring to His domain as the Messiah. In the current age, the kingdom of Heaven is spiritual, existing within the hearts of believers (Luke 17:21). Later, the kingdom will be manifest physically, when the Lord Jesus establishes His throne on this earth (Revelation 11:15).

In the Parable of the Leaven, we learn several things about the working of the kingdom in our present age. Each of these lessons stems from the nature of yeast.

First, the kingdom of God may have small beginnings, but it will increase. Yeast is microscopic in size, and only a little is kneaded into the dough. Yet, given time, the yeast will spread through all the dough. In the same way, Jesus’ domain started with twelve men in an obscure corner of Galilee, but it has spread throughout the world. The gospel makes progress.

Second, the kingdom of God exerts its influence from within, not from without. Yeast makes dough rise from within. God first changes the heart of a person, and that internal change has external manifestations. The gospel influence in a culture works the same way: Christians within a culture act as agents of change, slowly transforming that culture from within.

Third, the effect of the kingdom of God will be comprehensive. Just as yeast works until the dough has completely risen, the ultimate benefit of the kingdom of God will be worldwide (Psalm 72:19; Daniel 2:35). “The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14).

Fourth, although the kingdom of God works invisibly, its effect is evident to all. Yeast does its job slowly, secretly and silently, but no one can deny its effect on bread. The same is true of the work of grace in our hearts.

The nature of yeast is to grow and to change whatever it contacts. When we accept Christ, His grace grows in our hearts and changes us from the inside out. As the gospel transforms lives, it exerts a pervasive influence in the world at large. As we “reflect the glory of the Lord, . . . the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image” (2 Corinthians 3:18, NLT).

https://www.gotquestions.org/parable-leaven.html

View attachment 39741
Great, did you say that you will look to get baptized into a church? I will pray for you also that you will be able to find a good church.

Please keep in mind that "GotQuestions.org" caters to specific denominations and may not reflect everyones beliefs here:

"We are Christian, Protestant, evangelical, theologically conservative, and non-denominational. We are a para-church ministry, coming alongside the church to help people find answers to their spiritually related questions." About GotQuestions.org

I read the GotQuestions.org answer and my opinion is that they got it mostly correct. The New King James translation has a foot note to within you, and it references in the midst of you. Bible Gateway passage: Luke 17 - New King James Version

Sounds like you got a good grasp on the answer.

And you're right to ask why couldn't they see it. The GotQuestions.org said it is within the Christians hearts. But they failed to spell out God. It is not the Kingdom of God without God.

Anyways, I'm non-denomination and have experienced different churches. I suppose I lean more towards conservative protestant.

Last edited:

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

First of all, why did Jesus say to the Pharisees who are not saved, that the Kingdom of GOD is within you?

It is because and is written, 'Who are the Israelites, to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the Law, and the service of GOD, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen. (Romans9:4&5)

Next, is the Kingdom of GOD within me. too?

That is, unless am born again, am unable to 'see' the kingdom of GOD. Also, unless am born of water and of the Holy Spirit, am unable to 'enter' the Kingdom of GOD.

Therefore, for by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: Not of works, least any man should boast. Now, through faith have i also become born again and able to 'see' and 'enter' the Kingdom of GOD.

Since have i entered the Kingdom, am disciple by the All Scripture = Holy Bible, and especially become founded in the New Testament. So that the man of GOD may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works, i shall become hence.

As a result, the Kingdom of GOD representing the Gospel of the New Testament and coreference to the Old, today is indeed within me. Henceforth, am able to go to all nation and make disciples of them. Baptize them in the name of the FATHER, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

The Kingdom of GOD is also within the church, where the saints are gather together as the one body of Christ, in oneness and in one accord they reside and serve.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the kingdom of God within me, too?
Hi, Chloë-with-an-umlaut.

The Kingdom of God COULD be within you - Are willing to acknowledge Jesus the Christ as the king?

BTW, there's some diversity of understanding among Christians about what Jesus meant by the "Kingdom of God", though hopefully there's no disagreement about the Christ's rule over this kingdom. What do you think the "Kingdom of God" is? And is it something you would want to be a part of?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: A shy girl Chloë
Jan 9, 2024
Kitchener
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Canada
What do you think the "Kingdom of God" is? And is it something you would want to be a part of?

In my humble opinion, the primary meaning of the kingdom of God is God's Heaven.

God's Heaven exists beyond our Universe, and is not physical, but metaphysical.

All religions, monotheistic and polytheistic alike, have their respective Heavens.

The Quran says that every Muslim man who dies in war against the Infidels, will go to Allah'a Heaven, and Allah will reward him with 72 young eternal virgins to enjoy, and I don't want to end up as one of them.

Is there any such Heaven that old grandmas will be rewarded with 72 young eternal virgin boys to enjoy, too?

72nice.jpg

Attachments

• 72v.jpg
    72v.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1-11-24

Saturday 1-6-24 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 23 5784, 17th. Winter Day

The Christian Goal Is To Be Born Into The Kingdom

Wednesday 11-1-23 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 16 5784, 40th. Fall Day The Christian Goal Is To Be Born Into The Kingdom to become an immortal spirit being who will rule under Christ. What would be more wonderful-more glorious-to look forward to? We believe God's purpose for mankind...
www.christianityboard.com

One Must Be Born Again to Enter the Kingdom

Friday 8-4-23 6th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, AV 17 5783, 45th. Summer Day Paul wrote that Christ is “the firstborn from the dead” (Col. 1:18), and also “the firstborn among many brethren” (Rom. 8:29). When connected, these verses show that Jesus is merely the firstborn from the dead, with many...

When Does A Christian Become Immortality/Born Again?

Thursday 7-6-23 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 17 5783, 16th. Summer Day Hello, I have been thinking about the OP and the different posts, but have not received any revelation on what Jesus was talking about to Nicodemus. But I'm glad to have an understanding of these views on this thread...

Love, Walter And Debbie

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my humble opinion, the primary meaning of the kingdom of God is God's Heaven.
Some Christians think that. I don't. One of the reasons I don't think that is what Jesus meant is because he told us to pray:

Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.

So, what else could Jesus have meant by God's kingdom? What would it look like?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

The Word of God we preach is found near us, in our mouth and in our hearts:

Rom 10:8 But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

But what does that actually mean?

Well - it means that we find the Holy Spirit communicating with our spirit in us! That is where are spiritual senses pick up the Holy Spirit.

So when we read something like:

Rev 3:20 ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

We find that if we choose to listen to the Lord by faith He is able to come into us so that we can talk, right? Because what do you really do when you sit down with some over lunch of dinner - don't you talk back and forth with them. And Jesus explained that the Holy Spirit took the words of God which belong to Him and spoke His words to us and that is what gives us life.

Jn 16:15 “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.
Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

Yet the Holy Spirit is omni-present - meaning He is everywhere, and also consider that the Holy Spirit is not the only spirit. Do we not battle with the dark forces of this world, and are there not more with us than again us? (Eph 6:12, Kings 6:16)

That does not mean they are God and are omni-present, but it does mean that we live with a spiritual world around us with both good and evil and we pick up that world with our spiritual senses which are in us! We should have, and do have spiritual senses, but who wants to consider that and seek the Lord our God?

So we people, all of us, tend to go around blind. deaf. and dumb, spiritually speaking, and the evil spirits wish to keep it that way!! Which is why we tend to look at other people and their problems instead of looking inside ourselves and seeking the LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS, Jesus Christ, for His help.

This is also why people tend to look at the Bible with their physical eyes and lean on their own understanding of it, instead of seeking Jesus Christ, the KING OF KINGS, and His Kingdom, even though Jesus preach the Kingdom of God (His Kingdom) and clearly explained that we need to seek it, even first! What is the first thing prayed for in the Lord's prayer, is it not "Thy Kingdom come"?

So if we indeed want the His Holy Spirit, who is everywhere, then the Holy Spirit is sent with the words of God which Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Word of God who is God, owns because His father gave all things to Him, including the very words of God. So His Holy Spirit takes those words and speak to us with what we often call 'the small voice' but which the writter's of the Bible called the word of God.

1 Chr 17:3 It came about the same night that the word of God came to Nathan, saying,

The above verse meant the Holy Spirit came to Nathan with the words of God that the Christ had then. Which might be compared to a phone call being placed, where the Holy Spirit is the phone which hooks you up with our Lord, because the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own.

And by using those same spiritual ears which are in us, we can also pick up demons and angels. It is like the cartoon where you have a little demon over one shoulder and a little angel on the other. Those things wind up in cartoons because inside we all have this understanding, we just don't want to think about it.

So where exactly is the Kingdom of God? It is in our midst, right? But how can that be? We don't fully know, but that is where we find it. Now Huge Ross, a Christian cosmologist (one who studies the cosmos and who work in the aero space industry) has some interesting books in which he gives and idea. He seems to believe that it is in another dimension, which seems creepy, but is really more mathematical, he explains. That is to say that we live in four dimensions and know of five, as Huge explains.

A movie screen is 2 dimensional - height and width. But you can give the appearance of movement when you show a movie. And clearvely we can make the movie to appear as if the screen is 3 dimensional, and with the apparent movement of the 3 D movie it looks like real life in which we have height, width, distance, and movement - which are all dimensions that can be mathematically examined. Then add the speed of sound ideas in science and you have a 5th dimension. Huge Ross then proposes the idea that there could be say five other dimensions which perhaps could make up the spiritual realm and so we then would have the Kingdom of God in our midst. Now that is an hypothesis, but we do find that there is another, spiritual, realm around us when we seek the Lord, right?