Is the kingdom of God within me, too?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sancti

Feb 8, 2024
Burlington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344

View attachment 39717

“Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, and he answered, “The kingdom of God will not come with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” — Luke 17:20–21

Is the kingdom of God within me, too?​

Dear Sister Chloë~ The Kingdom of GOD is With~In i feel is quite literal,,, so to seek the Kingdom & “knock” at the door,,, One must close their eyes and be free of all interpretations of the physical senses (everything that is with out) as Our Divine Creator knows the Heart & Soul of the Dedicated Seeker,,, as we all know that it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is to enter into The Kingdom of GOD,,, THUS when Jesus comes again,,, ONLY the 144,000 Souls of all that have ever inhabited the earth will be deemed Righteous to enter into HEAVEN and Eternally BE with GOD for Ever~