Is the mark of the beast going to be started by Republicans passing religious laws?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.​

Biden is Roman Catholic, he has power to give life to the papacy (pass laws against his own party). I think satan is going to trick Republicans into thinking gays are the mark of the beast. He will be laughing because the laws they pass will usher in the actual mark.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

"right hand" is not wanting to follow the laws, but doing it anyways. "foreheads" is siding with the laws without question

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​

A.I. is ready to go to ensure everyone follows the laws.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe we should hold faith in God's love and purpose rather than see beasts behind every shadow. Especially as pertains to first believing a beast's placement would find itself in American politics.
I'm not a fan of being blindsided by the mark. What do you think a lamb with two horns is?
Sounds like a Christian Nation with two parties to me.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of being blindsided by the mark. What do you think a lamb with two horns is?
Sounds like a Christian Nation with two parties to me.
If that would be the case then America would then be forcing the world to worship the first beast with many horns . Isn't that what is the scripture in chapter 13?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that would be the case then America would then be forcing the world to worship the first beast with many horns . Isn't that what is the scripture in chapter 13?

Actually, the US could end up being the beast with two horns - not a two party system but a President and Vice President - but Pittsburgh Joe is Adventist, so he his interpreting "the Beast" as being Roman Catholicism, which is patently false. The Whore is the false church, not the Beast, and they are not one and the same thing, as the symbolism clearly suggests.

God bless, and welcome to the strange and confusing world of Adventist eschatology, should you choose to continue down the road of this thread. :)

Greetings @pittsburghjoe. Hope you are blessed.
- H

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the US could end up being the beast with two horns - not a two party system but a President and Vice President - but Pittsburgh Joe is Adventist, so he his interpreting "the Beast" as being Roman Catholicism, which is patently false. The Whore is the false church, not the Beast, and they are not one and the same thing, as the symbolism clearly suggests.

God bless, and welcome to the strange and confusing world of Adventist eschatology, should you choose to continue down the road of this thread. :)

- H
Thank you for the help.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isn't going to be a physical mark until
Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

- H

Who do you think the false church is?

What is your excuse for how the papacy behaved when it started out?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The first beast came out of the sea ..the sea is a populated area ..the papacy. THE PAPACY IS IN ROME
The little horn that uprooted other horns is the papacy ..it even had a human face ..the pope.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who do you think the false church is?

It will eventually consist of most of mainline Christianity, headed up by the Catholic Church in Rome. But it will not be Catholicism alone.
What is your excuse for how the papacy behaved when it started out?

That sounds like a question that could start a very long discussion, and I'm familiar enough with Adventist thought that I'd have to apologize but I'm usually too busy to get into it at length. Suffice it to say I am not a Historicist, and consider it to be a contortion and twisting of Biblical prophecy into an unnatural construct. I'm a futurist.

But maybe we can get into that some day, as time permits. While I am not all that respectful of Adventist eschatology, I am VERY respectful of Adventists in general, and one in particular on this forum. I consider Backlit to be not only a good man but a strong Christian and also a good friend. Maybe some day when I get into things with him (since we always have polite conversations) I will invite you as well.

God bless,
- H

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first beast came out of the sea ..the sea is a populated area ..the papacy. THE PAPACY IS IN ROME
The little horn that uprooted other horns is the papacy ..it even had a human face ..the pope.
But that isn't in Revelation 13. I have watched the SDA broadcasts from time to time. They appear to be very averse to the Catholic faith. Maybe you are not open to other perspectives?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that isn't in Revelation 13. I have watched the SDA broadcasts from time to time. They appear to be very averse to the Catholic faith. Maybe you are not open to other perspectives?

Daniel 7:8

You need to be on guard, we are at the end of the last church age. Whatever is going to happen ..is going to happen soon.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I sent this video to my parents, it helped me see what is actually happening. He uses scripture all over the place.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:8

You need to be on guard, we are at the end of the last church age. Whatever is going to happen ..is going to happen soon.
Isn't everyone in Christ safe and prepared? There are many lambs in Revelation prophecy. Why imagine what is to come? Why not live secured by the blood and let God's plan fall upon the world that we are saved from being we are not the ones who have to suffer what God has in store? Live the peace. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two hours? I'm currently using my phone to post, which explains the wall posts with no paragraph breaks. Thank you for the video. I'll watch it when I get my new pc. Budget permitting.

If you should wish an alternate explanation of Biblical prophecy from the Futurist perspective after you finish, send me a conversation. I'd be more than glad to discuss things with you.

God bless,
- H

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever looked into what "Vicar of Christ" means? ..the nerve of some people.

The biggest issue is the way they tricked you into changing Sabbath to Sunday ..they
literally tried to change the Ten Commandments.