Is the mark of the beast going to be started by Republicans passing religious laws?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's still the Ten Commandments. Four for God, Six for your neighbors

This is getting comical.

No it is not. Exodus 34:28 says the Ten Commandments was the covenant, as in Old Covenant.

The laws written on our heart that correlate to the New Covenant commandments are to love God with all your strength, mind and spirit, and love your neighbor as yourself.

Because of the sin nature, God created the Ten Commandments that a person could keep while having a sin nature. In other words, they were shallow and could not make anyone truly righteous. For instance, they could hate, but they just couldn't go all the way to murder. The New Covenant is deeper and we are to love. There is no room for hate in Jesus.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not. Exodus 34:28 says the Ten Commandments was the covenant, as in Old Covenant.

The laws written on our heart that correlate to the New Covenant commandments are to love God with all your strength, mind and spirit, and love your neighbor as yourself.

Because of the sin nature, God created the Ten Commandments that a person could keep while having a sin nature. In other words, they were shallow and could not make anyone truly righteous. For instance, they could hate, but they just couldn't go all the way to murder. The New Covenant is deeper and we are to love. There is no room for hate in Jesus.

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Do you think maybe Jesus becoming the Ultimate High Priest might think the Ten Commandments are important ..you know, that thing that let's Him forgive all sins?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ten Commandments were the letter of the law, which kills. That is why they were called the ministry of death.

If you want to keep the Ten Commandments and just add Jesus, it is better than complete lawlessness. But you still must be filled with the Spirit of God and be born again.

But the Sabbath was the sign of the Old Covenant, and is no longer enforceable. The New Covenant has its own sign and supersedes the old sign. It is based on the blood of the Covenant, the Cup, 1 Corinthians 11:25.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Do you think maybe Jesus becoming the Ultimate High Priest might think the Ten Commandments are important ..you know, that thing that let's Him forgive all sins?

Yes, Jesus fulfilled it.

Galatians 3:
19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made.

Jesus is the promised Seed.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ten Commandments are outside Mosaic Law

They are the OLD COVENANT.

28 So he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank water. And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Are you under the law? Or are you in Christ and the NEW COVENANT?

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One is called the law of God and the other the law of Moses

One is written in a book & the other stone.

One placed inside the ark and the other outside the ark of the covenant.

One ended on the cross and the other will last forever.

Psalms 119:151-152

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One is called the law of God and the other the law of Moses

One is written in a book & the other stone.

One placed inside the ark and the outside the ark of the covenant.

One ended on the cross and the other will last forever.

Psalms 119:151-152

Go back to my post where I showed you 2 Corinthians 3:6-11. This time read it.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was being sarcastic ..it said it was written first ..so uhhh deal with it.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was being sarcastic ..it said it was written first ..so uhhh deal with it.

Read the whole passage. The ministry of the Spirit has replaced the ministry of death. It was the ministry of death that was passing away.

But until you actually know this, you MUST still keep the Sabbath, because it would be a sin for you not to.

Nice chatting with you. Good night.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The days of Republicans creating or passing any laws are over. So it is the evil Demoncrats who will open the doors to the Mark of the Beast. It is already happening with "vaccine" passports (read "bogus vaccine passports").

In Revelation 11 we find that the evil angels are cast down to earth along with Satan. It is entirely possibly that this has already happened, and it is the evil angels who are now controlling world events through their minions (WEF, UN, EU, WHO, FDA, CDC, NIH, etc). "The Great Reset" should be accurately termed as "The Great Demonic Reset". This is a precursor to the reign of the Antichrist (Rev 12).

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you drive a car on Saturday you have built a fire which is verboten on the Sabbath... actually spelled out not to do it.

But I've seen the parking lot of the local SDA church full of cars on Saturdays.

If they would only be congruent like the Catholics it might make sense to me.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the mark of the beast going to be started by Republicans passing religious laws?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
...the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions...
...Divine Providence

Mans RIGHTS come from their Creator.

Laws are established TO PROTECT a mans rights given the man from his Creator.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.​

Biden is Roman Catholic, he has power to give life to the papacy (pass laws against his own party). I think satan is going to trick Republicans into thinking gays are the mark of the beast. He will be laughing because the laws they pass will usher in the actual mark.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:​

"right hand" is not wanting to follow the laws, but doing it anyways. "foreheads" is siding with the laws without question

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.​

A.I. is ready to go to ensure everyone follows the laws.

I have no doubt that the Antichrist is behind the scenes and will soon be revealed. But Sleepy Joe is not the Antichrist. He is weak and just a puppet. The Antichrist would never lose his bearings, forget where he is and lose his train of thought. The Antichrist will have high intellect and power to influence the world. Biden does not have that charisma, intellect or respect - because every one knows he's losing his marbles. I can't imagine the Antichrist ever uttering the words: "Come on man!"
He is a coward, who during the election was in hiding in his basement, rarely came out, had no campaign and could barely create a rally of 200 cars in a Drive-in Movie theatre.
The Deep State ( or Shadow Government) has the financial elites like Rothschilds, Rockefellar, Soros and the most prominent one is Gates. Obama is in there too, but he was also a puppet. This New World Order has been the plans of the UN for decades. If you watch Walter Chronkite's speech in 1999 to the Counsel On Foreign Relations/U.N., you will understand this progressive Utopian movement. He stated that the nations will have to relinquish their sovereignty and that it will be a tough pill to swallow for Americans. The pill happens to be in the form of a vaccine. This Pandemic ushered the world into the control of this Beast. It was clever, hiw ekse could they get the entire world to comply willingly? Not to open up another can of worms, but the Climate Accord ( formerly the Global Warming /Kyoto agreement) is part if this Global Governance and the world already signed into it - except Trump stopped them, only temporarily though.
Actually, their plan is to eject Biden once he's demonstrated too many mental lapses, then Kamala will be The POTUS. She is evil. All they have to do is have a group of doctors diagnose him as mentally incompetent, unfit for the job and he will willingly resign. He already stated that He would.