Is there a diff between Eternal life and Life Eternal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is there a diff between eternal life and life eternal?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, do you believe there is a difference between eternal life and life eternal?

Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus

Holy ghost and holy Spirit

Please give clear explanation. This thread can be a place to study, present studied arguements, and share in Love.

Peace and Blessings

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal life is defined in John 17 as a personal relationship with the Father and the Son. The apostle asked Christ in John 14: How is it that you will make yourself known unto us but the the rest of the world would not? Christ responded in John 14: those that love me and keep my commands my Father and I will come and make our home in them. Thus we have a temple being our body wherein Christ and the Father abides.
Life eternal is the result of having eternal life. Meaning we shall ever be with the Lord.
Hope this helps. Study John 17 and 14.

Reactions: marks

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal life is defined in John 17 as a personal relationship with the Father and the Son. The apostle asked Christ in John 14: How is it that you will make yourself known unto us but the the rest of the world would not? Christ responded in John 14: those that love me and keep my commands my Father and I will come and make our home in them. Thus we have a temple being our body wherein Christ and the Father abides.
Life eternal is the result of having eternal life. Meaning we shall ever be with the Lord.
Hope this helps. Study John 17 and 14.
that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, do you believe there is a difference between eternal life and life eternal?

Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus

Holy ghost and holy Spirit

Please give clear explanation. This thread can be a place to study, present studied arguements, and share in Love.

Peace and Blessings

Only in word order. Each name the same thing.

Everlasting life, and life everlasting.

Much love!