Is there a 'world of spirits'?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You refuse to understand the reality of the spirit world as to how Jesus could walk on water and later have a solid body that materialised in the upper room and ate fish?
The angels that visited Lot in Sodom - accompanied at first by Jesus? - also ate real food and so had real bodies.
The angel I spoke to three years ago appeared to be an old tramp with a jacket patched with a thousand patches yet his face had the smoothest healthiest complexion possible. A minute later he disappeared from sight. A friend was stuck by a very busy road and wondering how to get across when a nice healthy angel materialised took her arm, helped her across the road and a few seconds later just dematted away.
Jesus's body was dead for three days but his spirit went to preach to the imprisoned fallen angels.
Why would Jesus go preach to Adam and Eve when their thought have perished? They'd look at him and wonder who he was and where they were?
And if GOD destroyed them off the face of the Earth where would they be?
And you forget that 1650 years after Eve's sin GOD killed the entire population in the flood and that would have totally buried all pre-flood locations.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi r1xlx,

YOU: You refuse to understand the reality of the spirit world as to how Jesus could walk on water and later have a solid body that materialised in the upper room and ate fish?

ME: I believe in what scripture directly teaches, plain and simple, which is NOT that Jesus was a spirit and thus able to perform sign, wonders, miracles, it was because the power of God’s Spirit rested upon him. As said earlier others likewise performed signs and miracles through God’s Spirit also. God gave men supernatural powers and by such they could perform, signs, miracles and wonders.

Luke 4: 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about… 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Acts 10: 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Acts 2: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Acts 2: 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Acts 15:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Acts 19: 11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:

Romans 15: 18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi r1xlx,

The Spirit of our heavenly Father gives unto man His powers to perform miracles, wonders, signs, where they have powers through God's Spirit to transcend what we know is the common course of nature.

Moses didn't part the sea because he was a spirit, but because he was God's prophet where God gave him of His powers to perform God's will.

Likewise Jesus was a prophet given powers.

Deut 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

John 6:14 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world. 15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will establish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Luke 1:31
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Acts 13:22
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

John 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

THIS GLORY is according to God's promise in Isaiah 42:
5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Luke 4: 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about… 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Jesus is God's WORD from OT prophesies made true in the flesh of the promised seed of David that was to come. Fame didn't begin for Jesus until the Spirit descended upon him like a dove and God declared, "THIS is my beloved Son". This Son was then sent, the anointed Son of Man sent to save that which was lost. The anointed son of David who God had promised He would be a Father to, Jesus of Nazareth.

Beginning in Galilee Jesus declares Isaiah 61 fulfilled in him, God's WORD made true in the flesh. By that Spirit and the powers therein being bestowed upon the son of David, Jesus was a mighty prophet sent from heaven/from God to fulfill all of God's will, to preach God's word, to perform signs, miracles and wonders because God was with him, NOT because Jesus was a spirit.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi r1xlx,

YOU:Jesus's body was dead for three days but his spirit went to preach to the imprisoned fallen angels.
Why would Jesus go preach to Adam and Eve when their thought have perished? They'd look at him and wonder who he was and where they were? And if GOD destroyed them off the face of the Earth where would they be?
And you forget that 1650 years after Eve's sin GOD killed the entire population in the flood and that would have totally buried all pre-flood locations.

ME: Where is this coming from? I have clearly stated that Jesus didn't preach to anyone when he was DEAD, as he was sleeping the sleep of death with the dead, the dead who know nothing, who have no thoughts or plans.

Could you please explain how your belief fits with 1 Corinthians 15? As you are directly told there how Jesus is with the dead, the very dead who you say know nothing.

The prisoners that Jesus preached to were men who were once disobedient, but now were saved by baptism.

Paul was NOT speaking of spirits of fallen angels, he was speaking of the same kind of spirits of which he speaks of below, the spirits of men. When you preach you are not teaching to a person's feet or arms etc.., but to their spirit, their mind.

Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Jesus speaks of the spirit within man,

Matthew 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter,What, could ye not watch with me one hour? 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Mary's spirit rejoiced,

Luke 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Your spirit is your mind with your thoughts and feelings, your spirit rejoices, and as well it can be sad, it can be of love or of hate, of jealousy, of fear, of slander, of truth, of meekness, etc...

other passages from Paul about the human spirit,

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

1 Corinthians 14:1 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

1 Corinthians 16:18 For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.

No doubt Jesus refreshed the spirits of men that were in prison, and those spirits turned and rejoiced and prayed in faith as they were once disobedient but now saved through their baptism.

The reference in 1 Peter 3 about the days of Noah is concerning those saved by water, the like figure of baptism, there is no reference to fallen angels in Genesis 6, only HUMANS, and likewise there is no reference in 1 Peter 3 of fallen angels, just human spirits that Jesus preached to through the same Spirit that had raised him from the dead that had come to rest upon him so that he could PREACH and deliver captives out of darkness.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jodi, you quote many verses but understand none.
You are an empty vessel making noises.
Jesus walked on water and walked through the wall of the upper room.
Here's one of those fallen angels about to inseminate a human woman to make a Nephilim baby.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jodi, you quote many verses but understand none.
You are an empty vessel making noises.
Jesus walked on water and walked through the wall of the upper room.
Here's one of those fallen angels about to inseminate a human woman to make a Nephilim baby.

The man Jesus, performed all sorts of signs, miracles, and wonders for the powers of God’s Spirit were with him. I believe in God’s clear word in Acts 2 and elsewhere as I posted, but you just want to ignore these passages.

You can either believe in God’s word or follow your own imagination. The children in Genesis you are told multiple times are humans, mortal humans and God destroys them. Some argue that the passage in fact says that the giants already existed WHEN the Sons of God took the daughters of men, and that they existed afterwards also. Read it yourself. And yes the giants (Nephilim) did exist after the flood, they are said to be the sons of Anak. They are humans. God made many variations within human DNA, different skin tones, eye and hair color. Are dwarfs, little people, the offspring of fairies mating with humans? Fallen angels producing giants by mating with humans is just as absurd.

You have problems,

humans like all other creatures God had made reproduce after THEIR OWN KIND.

the children born are directly said to be HUMANS and their ways were corrupt because “every imagination of the thoughts of his heart were evil continually”.

God destroys them along with the other creatures in earth, not sends the spirits of half breeds to a prison.

You speak of things not written and also that which you speak is against God’s clear word.

Last edited:

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The man Jesus, performed all sorts of signs, miracles, and wonders for the powers of God’s Spirit were with him. I believe in God’s clear word in Acts 2.
Fallen angels producing giants mating with humans is just as absurd.

I'm sure Satan is delighted you call GOD, Jesus liars and the Bible is just nonsense.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure Satan is delighted you call GOD, Jesus liars and the Bible is just nonsense.

Well, this is an unfortunate response. All I ask is that which you say you support with scripture, and whatever you say one scripture or passage means the interpretation there given doesn't conflict with what other scriptures clearly teach. I often see people interpreting passages in a manner that contradicts other clear passages, which shows that the interpretation of that passage thus would be false, as all scripture works together, there are no contradictions in God's word.

I have not accused God and Jesus as liars, nor said the bible is nonsense in any post. On the contrary I have posted nothing but showing clearly that I believe God and Jesus's words are true, that I am fully invested in reading the bible because I believe it is God's word. I have NO PROBLEM actually of you accusing me of speaking lies against God's word, as I myself will accuse a person of such when I see that they have done so, but I have the decency at least to quote specifically what was said and give the scripture or scriptures that reveal what they spoke is not true. I also try and keep in mind that folks speak lies unintentionally because of ignorance and indoctrination.

Your words, "I'm sure Satan is delighted you call GOD, Jesus liars" no doubt were meant to sting, but honestly your words are ridiculous to me as the word satan means adversary, it's not a name of one particular entity, any person can be satan/an adversary, just like any person who accuses falsely is a devil/diabolos.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On the contrary my words: "I'm sure Satan is delighted you call GOD, Jesus liars" were meant as a statement of fact.
Nephilim were giants and they wil be seen around in these Last Days.
Jesus was both human and spirit.
Angels and demons can instantly materialise solid bodies.
Read a good Study Bible.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello All,

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Matthew 12: 22
Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil (Daimonizomai), BLIND and DUMB: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

devil/Daimonizomai -Greek word to be vexed by an unclean spirit.

Now I ask, do you follow pagan beliefs regarding vexation? Are you sure your Christian beliefs regarding demons, devils, unclean spirits are not beliefs founded by the ideas of pagans, those of Greek philosophers like Plato, or that of Hellenistic Judaism?

Or do you believe God's direct words from scripture?

Deut 28:20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke

Deut 30: 19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and CURSING; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do ALL these things.

Deut 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Deut 28:15
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. 21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. 23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. 24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed. 25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. 27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. 28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.....34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. 35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head...58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

1 Samuel 16:23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

Leviticus 13:3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean...15 And the priest shall see the raw flesh, and pronounce him to be unclean: for the raw flesh is unclean: it is a leprosy.

Matthew 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying,I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Luke 5:13 And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying,I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him.

You are directly told that it is God who makes the deaf, blind, and dumb, it is God that wounds and He that heals, it is God that brings forth blessing and CURSING all manner of plagues, diseases and infirmities, people possessed with VEXATIONS. Deut 28 gives a long list of such vexations. It is God that casts evil spirits and unclean spirits onto people and He likewise heals.

God says there IS NO OTHER it is He ALONE, but yet popular Christian belief that mirrors that of direct paganism and popular Greek philosophy, speaks in fact of another, thus within popular Christian belief you have the image of a false god/a fallen angel that is a wicked spirit with powers to possess you with curses. Denoting the powers and causes that God says He ALONE has and does to another entity is the creation of a FALSE god.

God's obedient angel's carry out God's will of cursing
, but yet endless blasphemy against these angels occurs, where they are denoted as wicked rebel spirits against God. Adversary is one who opposes, withstands, and God demanded cursing as He opposes having His angels stand as adversaries/SATAN against man. They are God's eyes and they roam to and fro from the four winds watching over man, where they will bless or curse according to God's will. Those angels who bring curses or withstand against man are thus an adversary/Satan unto man. The angel that stood in the way of Balaam in fact is called directly in scripture SATAN.

Those inflicted by diseases, infirmities, vexations during the time of Jesus as well as before and after, were oppressed by self-righteous adversaries/satan, slanderers/devil, dark rulers who were hypocritical vipers, beasts who were natural men following after their own wicked imaginations. These dark rulers/men of authority treated those inflicted like less than dogs, and Jesus came and healed those oppressed by this adversarial force.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the contrary my words: "I'm sure Satan is delighted you call GOD, Jesus liars" were meant as a statement of fact.
Nephilim were giants and they wil be seen around in these Last Days.
Jesus was both human and spirit.
Angels and demons can instantly materialise solid bodies.
Read a good Study Bible.

Hi r1xlx,

There is a difference between you saying it is a FACT that I have called God a liar and Jesus a liar, verses you believe that my belief makes God and Jesus into liars. Let's get that straight. The first, of which is your claim, makes you into a devil/slanderer against me, as there is not one post by me where I have called God or Jesus a liar.

In addition, I will state that it is cowardly to make accusation and not quote the person to back up your statement you say is a fact.

Though I mostly utilize the website "bible study tools" to read scripture where I have quick easy access to compare translations, I do have quite a collection of bibles at home of various translations and a handful of bibles that are around a century and a half old that are particularly special.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there are spirits and some of them are evil. That's all I want to say about that.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi r1xlx,

Though I mostly utilize the website "bible study tools" to read scripture where I have quick easy access to compare translations, I do have quite a collection of bibles at home of various translations and a handful of bibles that are around a century and a half old that are particularly special.
You deny Jesus was both human and spirit and that there were no Nephilim giants fathered by fallen angels.
That makes you a liar.
You may have every Bible ever printed but if you refuse to believe what it says and refuse to learn you lack something just the same as the people who crucified Jesus.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
R1xlx,

You have not produced 1 scripture that tells me that because Jesus was a spirit he could walk on water, nor have you responded directly to explain the scriptures I have given that prove my case,

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:"

Romans 15: 18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Here is something new for you, explain Peter walking on water, was he a spirit too?

Peter walked on water, did he have to be also a spirit to do so? Matthew 14:29 And he said,Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him,O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi r1xlx,

YOU:You deny that there were no Nephilim giants fathered by fallen angels.
That makes you a liar.

ME: You DO NOT find the words "fallen angels" in Genesis 6, so you need MORE if you want to call me a liar against God's word.

You must prove that the Sons of God are in fact angels turning against God in Genesis 6.

You also must try and prove how the word ADAM/HUMAN also equates to halfbreeds or hybrids, can you do that?

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, WHEN the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, "the same" became mighty men which were of old, men (enowsh/mortal men) of renown.

The verse in fact say that the giants ALREADY existed WHEN the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they likewise existed after that. The giants that existed were indeed mighty, and the "mortal men" born unto the Sons of God and the daughters of men, became known as "the same", also being mighty like the giants that existed before and after that.

The children born in fact are called humans/ADAM, mighty mortal men, not hybrids or half breeds. God said that He created each living soul to reproduce after it's own kind, the children born are ADAM/HUMANS and thus plain and simple their parents were themselves humans.

NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION,

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Deut 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

2 Samuel 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

1 Chronicles 28:6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.

1 Kings 11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father...8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. 9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

So we have other examples, Sons of God that are humans that married daughters of men and corrupted their way, turning against God.

NOTICE what is said at the beginning of the chapter of Genesis 6,

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Those that followed after God's Spirit, were His sons, but being also flesh they became weak in the flesh at the sight of beautiful daughters who they should have denied because they were unrighteous and would corrupt their ways and have children that would likewise be corrupted.

The book of Enoch says,

"1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

The bible says,

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man (Adam/human) was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man (Adam/human) on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man (Adam/human) whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man (Adam/human), and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

There are NO hybrids here, ONLY HUMANS/ADAM, and as you are directly told a product of God's own creation, that which HE MADE, which is a human male and a human female joining together to make offspring of their own kind, and God wanted to destroy that which He had MADE. NOT what fallen angels created upon going against God, keep it straight.

There are no fallen angels or their hybrid children corrupting humans either in Genesis 6, as the book of Enoch, which is a royal piece of garbage, tries to teach. Humans are said in the above to be following their own imaginations, the thoughts of their own hearts.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God shows us clearly in the OT that He sent, as @Nancy mention woes and trials upon them, because they did not believe.
He even suggested to Satan to test Job ...to bring Job to a deeper understanding of Himself. Then he restored to Job more than he lost.

In the NT Jesus Christ took sin, sickness, and disease upon Himself that we may go free of these curses.

You have chosen to believe what you believe about The Accuser of the brethren.
I don't believe it for a moment...but what I believe doesn't matter.

I do ask a question..you can answer it or side step it...no matter.

In 1974 the satanist Alex Saunders moved to our town , and close to house.
( Alex Sanders (6 June 1926 – 30 April 1988), born Orrell Alexander Carter, who went under the craft name Verbius, was an English occultist and High Priest in the Pagan religion of Wicca, responsible for founding the tradition of Alexandrian Wicca during the 1960s. Raised in a working-class family, he was introduced to esoteric ideas by his mother and grandmother from a young age, and as a young man began working as a medium in the local Spiritualist Churches before going on to study and practice ceremonial magic. In 1963, he was initiated into Gardnerian Wicca before founding his own coven, through which he merged many aspects of ceremonial magic into Wicca. He claimed to have been initiated by his Grandmother as a child, though evidence for this is lacking. Throughout the 1960s, he would court publicity in the press, appearing in a number of documentaries, marrying the far younger Maxine Sanders, and being declared to be the "King of the Witches" by his followers, something that led to other prominent Gardnerian Witches, such as Patricia Crowther and Eleanor Bone, attacking him in the press. In the late 1970s and 1980s, he went on to work with a ceremonial magical group known as the Ordine Della Luna, prior to his death. The tradition he founded with Maxine Sanders became known as Alexandrian Wicca. )

We knew he was in town and our group started praying against him and binding his power. ( we were NOT 'praying against' God...but against the Enemy of the saints)

I was walking down a street with my two small children... a man walked toward us ..as he drew near on the sidewalk the hair went up the back of my neck..and I just "knew"...I lay my hands upon my kids heads as he walked by. I turned to look at him, as as I did he too turned...and we stood eye to eye. I 'knew' this was Alex Saunders.
We continued to meet for 4 meeting a week , and we prayed and praised against him and his coven. Long story shot..Saunders asked to meet with my husband and a friend who also was an oversight over our church.
They met. He asked if our group would stop praying against him. We said 'no, and we will pray you out of the town.' Which happened less than a year later.

So my question is...Who do the satanist worship? And where do they get their power peak? and where does that power come from?
... if there is no such thing as Satan and his demons. ???

Sidestep is correct. Nary a one of my scriptures were addressed. But there is a whole SLEW of hers.

I'm curious, who is "the father of all lies" here?
"
John 8:44
44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...the word satan means adversary, it's not a name of one particular entity, any person can be satan/an adversary...
For all you pious professions about believing God and His Word, the above comment shows that you are an unbeliever. You have rejected the Bible doctrine of Satan and his evil spirits, and said that "anyone can be satan". Now that is a message from Satan himself.

Reactions: Nancy

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy and Helen,

Thanks for the questions and sharing that very interesting story.

Your question:Who do the satanist worship? And where do they get their power peak? and where does that power come from?
... if there is no such thing as Satan and his demons. ???

ME: Just to clarify, my belief is not that there is no such thing as an adversary or that there are no demons, I just do not define such according to fables and myths, but define them according to God's word.

God's word directly tells us that false gods are fake, that they have no powers, and that they are nothing more than the work of man's own imagination. Anything that is worshiped and/or feared out of belief that such has supernatural powers equates to a false god. Satanists would thus be worshipers of a fake god believing in the inventions of their own foolish minds.

I am not sure what "powers" it is you speak of that satanists have, other than the power to lie and deceive through trickery and manipulation. I do know that drugs, hallucinogenics are often used, such was a practice even in ancient Egypt where people were gathered together given hallucinogenics and then the Pharaoh put on a big spectacle with mass illusions.

Read the passages below there are no supernatural evil forces of darkness, what you have are human fools, fake prophets, fake enchanters, fake sorcerers, creating fables/myths who worship fake gods and their fake demons, all inventions of their own crafty mind.

Zech 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Rev 18: 23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Isaiah 44: 24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; 25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Jermiah 27: 9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: 10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Isaiah 5:Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!

1 Timothy 1:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;.. 7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

Psalms 106:35 But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. 36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them. 37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, 38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. 39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

2 Peter 1:16
For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The pollution of the world, the darkness of the world comes from HUMANS, humans that are likened to dogs that return and eat their OWN VOMIT. Humans who sport themselves with their OWN deceivings and cause others to follow.

Last edited:

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch 111,

YOU:For all you pious professions about believing God and His Word, the above comment shows that you are an unbeliever. You have rejected the Bible doctrine of Satan and his evil spirits, and said that "anyone can be satan". Now that is a message from Satan himself.

Here you go sir, scripture directly calls humans and God's Holy angels SATAN, and why, because that is a word that means adversary, it is not a proper name of a fallen angel.

Satan

Satan TWOT - 2252a
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
saw-tawn' Noun Masculine
Definition
adversary, one who withstands

Numbers 22:22 And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary (SATAN) against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.

32 And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand (SATAN) thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

1 Samuel 29:4 And the princes of the Philistines were wroth with him; and the princes of the Philistines said unto him, Make this fellow return, that he may go again to his place which thou hast appointed him, and let him not go down with us to battle, lest in the battle he be an adversary (SATAN) to us: for wherewith should he reconcile himself unto his master? should it not be with the heads of these men?

2 Samuel 19:22 And David said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah, that ye should this day be adversaries (SATAN) unto me? shall there any man be put to death this day in Israel? for do not I know that I am this day king over Israel?

1 Kings 11:14 And the LORD stirred up an adversary (SATAN) unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king's seed in Edom.

23 And God stirred him up another adversary (SATAN), Rezon the son of Eliadah, which fled from his lord Hadadezer king of Zobah:

25 And he was an adversary (SATAN) to Israel all the days of Solomon, beside the mischief that Hadad did: and he abhorred Israel, and reigned over Syria.

Here you have Jesus call a HUMAN SATAN,

Mark 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

Enoch 111, the debate that should follow is for you to produce a scripture where adversary/SATAN is representing a wicked rebel angel. Likewise where devil/diabolos/slanderer is representing a wicked rebel angel.

Jodi

Jan 5, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,

YOU:"John 8:44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

ME: devil/diabolis/slanderer/deceiver/liar

1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

The firstborn child of the earth Cain, what did Cain do but LIE to God and say that he did not know where his brother was. This was his own doing the works of his own heart to kill and then to lie about it to God.

FYI, "wicked one" two words is from the word one word Poneros which means, bad, of a bad nature or condition. Which is why the verse says it is because his OWN works were evil.

What did God warn Cain of?

Genesis 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted*, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own desire, and enticed. 15 Then when desire hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

The way of Cain is to kill and lie according to your own evil works following your own desires, just following that which you know naturally like a beast, like a serpent where poison is under the tongue.