Is your Faith in the Bible or is it in God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet they claim the Bible is the Word of God and no not read it as such because they ignore all the possibilities...
Does God know all of the possibilities? He spoke to Elijah in a still small voice, but is that the only way He talked to anyone in the scriptures or elsewhere? Has He talked to anyone not specifically mentioned by name in the scriptures?

"And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book" John 20:30

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." John 21:25

Reactions: True Faith

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God know all of the possibilities? He spoke to Elijah in a still small voice, but is that the only way He talked to anyone in the scriptures or elsewhere? Has He talked to anyone not specifically mentioned by name in the scriptures?

"And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book" John 20:30

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." John 21:25

I wish people would actually pay attention and open their eyes and hearts...

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious why you are defending this when you and I both agree that the Bible is not God... I'm sorry you make zero sense... or is it that you just want to argue???
You are the one claiming people believe God is the bible, not me. That is your argument I'm refuting.

Status
Not open for further replies.