Is your Faith in the Bible or is it in God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
agggghhhh....is this where straightening out is practised?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the games begin again.... who is so weak in their faith that when their pride is hurt they run to the admins???

I don’t sense a lot of love for others in this post brother. Also, I don’t sense a lot of humility either, speaking of pride.

My father told me when I was a kid, people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. With people, slow is fast.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t sense a lot of love for others in this post brother. Also, I don’t sense a lot of humility either, speaking of pride.

My father told me when I was a kid, people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. With people, slow is fast.
you are right.. I should not have put it that way... but it is what it is and everyone makes mistakes... if they would just actually read scripture for growth... all would be fine...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so do you or do you not know what faith is???...lol... simple questions....
I sit on the average kitchen chair without giving it a second thought. I don't analyse its structural integrity or require a certificate of, lets say, 'competency'. Could one call that faith?

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
agggghhhh....is this where straightening out is practised?
you know if you would have read the OP, instead of just the Title of it, you would know.....lol... but you didn't and this is evident in your sarcastic replies....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well if you actually read the OP then you would know what I am talking about... so try reading it then get back to me...
I s'pose blunt crayons have colour as well even when the sharp ones prefer the front row seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.