Is zoophilia ok???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well off course its not, everyone knows that, right... RIGHT...

Apparently not cos this is a question being discussed now by the left...

I used to argue on the atheist forum that if you accept homosexuality then u must accept beastiality or else your discriminating...

All the same arguments used for homosexuality can be used for zoophilia...
Love is love
Born with that attraction
Not harming anyone
My body my choice
And so on

But its interesting how sexual deviation has evolved
The generation before mine believed in sex only in marriage
My generation accepted promiscuity and easy divorce
Millennials normalized abortion and homosexuality
This generation is talking about beastiality now

Many of the past civilizations displayed sexual deviations in society before their collapse... Egypt, Minoa, Greece, Rome, Babylon, Assyria, Persia. They all indulged in sexual immorality before their downfall...

We are witnessing the fall of the western world

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I used to argue on the atheist forum that if you accept homosexuality then u must accept beastiality or else your discriminating...

Love is love
Not harming anyone
My body my choice
And so on

Many of the past civilizations displayed sexual deviations in society before their collapse... Egypt, Minoa, Greece, Rome, Babylon, Assyria, Persia. They all indulged in sexual immorality before their downfall...

It's one thing after another, open marriages are sadly also becoming more acceptable...

Will Joseph

Jul 11, 2020
New York City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't imagine having sex with an animal. It sounds dangerous too. I hear of horses or cows that kick people who touch or milk them the wromg way.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Love is love
Not harming anyone
My body my choice
And so on

An abomination to the Lord.
Let no one do this.
Put your efforts into reading the KJV Bible instead.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Love is love
Not harming anyone
My body my choice
And so on

Oy Vey! Here comes the next wave of stealth B-52s for another carpet-smart-stupid-bombing run. I'm gonna have to give up...there's just no describing what's happening. Poor kids. And those behinds the scenes, rubbing their sweaty palms, say, "Excellent!" Low-lifes!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I saw that Josho………I guess they feel as if they just have to fit in and have ‘ the token alternative sex guy ‘ ……its a bit like our adverts in the U.K. , since BLM ect we have suddenly gone from having a balance between white actors, and ethnic actors to having an extreme level of ethnic actors………

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once said with the allowed marriage of the same sex, because two men or two women love each other, soon they will allow you to marry your dog or any other pet, because you love them and want to marry it.

This is a sick world we are living in, changing young kids sex from how God made them to same sex marriage, to bestiality.

It is truly the end of days coming to pass.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All that science fiction coming true. But super-scientists will do what they do. Knowledge + sinful man + evil spirits = today.
God has a plan.

Reactions: JohnPaul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An abomination to the Lord.
Let no one do this.
Put your efforts into reading the KJV Bible instead.
SOUND IT OUT SISTER . I only , just now , found this response . SOUND IT OUT SISTER . Let none ever look back .
Stay in that bible and in prayer . For many deceivers abound most everywhere and in most every church .
Its not looking good these days at all . I never seen deception on such a large scale as this .
And its only getting worse and shall continue to do so till the END . We got CHRIST , so the end of a lamb is GOOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really, really wish I hadn’t watched that video.
Yeah , it cant be unwatched . I never watched the nasty thing . Due to , i had an idea what it was about by the title of the thread .
Some things you just wish you had never witnessed . This world is tanked sister .
And when i say tanked , i mean TANKED . Its only gonna get worse . Let us stay in the bible and in prayer .
Follow the glorious Lord Jesus and let none look back .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once said with the allowed marriage of the same sex, because two men or two women love each other, soon they will allow you to marry your dog or any other pet, because you love them and want to marry it.

This is a sick world we are living in, changing young kids sex from how how God made them to same sex marriage, to bestiality.

It is truly the end of days coming to pass.
See those three words , END OF DAYS . YEP . YOU GOT THAT RIGHT . The signs of the times are all around .
But having eyes many cannot see , nor having ears can they hear , for they have shut their eyes and closed their ears
to the truth of Christ . Many are not gonna make it my friend . All we can do is POINT to JESUS
stay FAT FED on those bibles , stay in prayer , having FAITH IN THE LORD .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See those three words , END OF DAYS . YEP . YOU GOT THAT RIGHT . The signs of the times are all around .
But having eyes many cannot see , nor having ears can they hear , for they have shut their eyes and closed their ears
to the truth of Christ . Many are not gonna make it my friend . All we can do is POINT to JESUS
stay FAT FED on those bibles , stay in prayer , having FAITH IN THE LORD .
Amen brother, praise God Almighty and our Lord Savior Jesus Christ! And may you be blessed and watched over by our Lord Jesus always and all my brothers and sisters.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Love is love
Not harming anyone
My body my choice
And so on

Rei I once went on a forum like you say, after a atheist mate died, but talking to such as them is totally useless, because they have no concept of anything that they just don't want to bother with.
It's like talking to a totally shallow fool who has no foresight, they are just self absorbed brats that can not grow up. because they are so deranged and depraved.

I figured it out were they were coming from, they were an enigma to me , but I thought that they were seeking Souls, but I found out that they were not in fact, then the penny dropped that, They were dead ! So I found out that i had wasted all my time and effort with talking to such people, who were my friends. I understand them now ! I understand were they are coming from now. I don't wast my time with talking to them on the subject. not to mention I know what they are in their heart. so if such was even your brother sister Mother Dad regardless I know their heart and Soul is dead regardless of their affections etc etc. I know such as them better than they know themselves in fact and I will pick out a religious person as well who is not born again. I work out if they are for Jesus Christ or against him or in a delusion. I know if they are trying to seek as well and they who are just on a religious indoctrinated trip wanting to be dictating over people.

Remember when Senator C Bernardi called the PM Turnbull out on the Gay issues and bestiality and they jumped on him directly going totally off their rocker to shut him down, they wanted him sacked over mentioning such an issue and Elbo the leader of the left went on a total pack attack like as if he was totally possessed. The subject was closed taboo ! PM Turnbull demanded that the Gay issue was just only one thing and one thing only !!!!!!!!! Gay Marriage ! it starts their and ends their ? Like hell it did ! It has led to way beyond that on so many points, even our best football player by far Israel F was destroyed by the Laws, that were outright malice inflicted on him, by the totally deranged Fascist Queers of this world.

When an issue is made taboo by Governments you will now such is a work of the Devil so as to undermine you. we are not even allowed to talk about Nuclear power in the Australian Government, it's a taboo subject. Idiots and fools ! China is so much advanced it's building a nation for the future, but Australia is hell bent on the path to becoming a total Joke and so is the USA. The advances in nuclear power is truly totally amazing, but the majority of people are still lost in the past, because the MSM hides all the advancements made from you all. It's the biggest advancement thing ever in the history of the world ever, yet the MSM is demanding not to educate the people on the subject at all, nothing to be seen here !
Don't question the MSM about Covid ether, they will not bring such as peoples true issues on the subject up, but they will the simplistic idiot views, just to make all speaking out on the issue look like 3rd rate idiots and total morons. but that's not the case at all. they full on lie on so many issues. they are totally corrupt.

Reactions: Cristo Rei