Isaiah 17 war

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
In the bible ,I will tell you a Mystery... Whirlwind you read the bible find it its read it.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Super thud the people that cant get past Matthew 24 and cant see past the nose I wecome you .

rant

Nov 22, 2007
I will give you the verses for the Mystery you will read it but will it be?

rant

Nov 22, 2007
It says in the end day people will have itchy ears but not for the truth.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
right that is the rapture lie that is a modern day THEROYNot written in Gods word the mystery is we shall not all die Why because:We all be changed in the twinkling of an eye WHEN ?????????????? AT THE LAST TRUMP AFTER THE TRIBULATION AFTER ANTICHRIST ANd what will the false prophets be saying ??????You dont have to listen to Gods Word follow our theroys YOU WILL FLY AWAY

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Thesuperjag, kriss, lost in space. The word Rapture comes from the latin word rapturo, which in turn was translation of the greek verb .caught up. found in Thes 4;17 but you hot shot know this rigth?

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi this way above the christians heads in America the Isaiah war. you peaple think the rapture will be after the trib , Thats soooo stupid what churches does america go tooo what bible do they read where are the people that know? this is very . SAd

jkdjr25

Nov 5, 2007
I'll be honest in that I don't have any scripture in and of itself to back up my belief in the rapture of the church. However I do have God's nature and the pattern by which He as acted in the past.In times past when God brought His Judgement on the wicked, the righteous were always spared. Because to punish the righteous alongside the wicked would be a violation of His nature, and therefore not something He can do.This claim can be backed up. Look at Noah, Lot, the imprisoned children of Israel during the plagues. In each of those events God spared the righteous from facing His Wrath and Judgement. If God punishes us alongside the wicked during the Great Tribulation how can He claim to be a Just and Loving God? If we are punished as well, how can we possiblly claim to any kind of hope in Christ? Wouldn't it all just be a lie?I mean nothing offensive in my questions there at the end. Its just how I see things based on logic and recognition of the pattern of God's behaviour and His Divine Nature.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi why not just say what you want to say , lets not get afraid to say, there will allways be wolfs to to rip you apart, anti christ spirit .

rant

Nov 22, 2007
I will post Is 17 war with a bit heavy stuff we are way off but thats OK.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Kriss you really need some good bible teaching what church do you go tooo I forgot what you said.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
[quote}Kriss you really need some good bible teaching what church do you go tooo I forgot what you said.Thesuperjag, kriss, lost in space. The word Rapture comes from the latin word rapturo, which in turn was translation of the greek verb .caught up. found in Thes 4;17 but you hot shot know this rigth?
rantPlease stop making a different post for each sentenceThe Greek word is harpazō and does not mean rapture and I might ask why you are on this site then as it is based on NO RAPTURE if you look on the front page you will see Ez 13:20 in large letters God does not like those you teach his children to fly (rapture theory ) God will protect his own just as he protected Daniel in the Furnace furthermore if you cant not give scripture to support Rapture which you cant because there is none, and we are not talking 1Thess 4:17 it is nothing if you read 2 Thess it tells you when this is AFTER ANTICHRIST NOT BEFORE can you read or do you just blindly follow what you are told2 Thess,1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.(this is first Thess any report before this one)This what the 3 week old church in Thess. thought he had already come.have you ever studied the history of this church or just follow along. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. This is Antichrist /Satan have you ever studied Rev. or the names of Satan? or just blindly follow men lies 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be GodThis is the Abomination of Daniel that happens in the middle of the tribulation guess what you are still here.Now if you want to follow men fine but don't come to a bible study site and pretend to know scripture when all you know is what men tell you there is no rapture in Gods wordSo unless you have a scripture to back up your words,your insults and false beliefs and your opinion is of no concern to anyone

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(jkdjr25;24397)
*deep breath*Its cool. I've admittedly got a bad temper and it sounded like you were addressing me with your post. I'm sorry if I went off, but I hate it when people take that kind of tone. Its not productive and I have no patience for it.
Hi jkdjr,
smile.gif
God will not allow His children to be harmed. As long as we do not take the mark of the beast, which is to believe Satan's lies, we will not be harmed. As you have pointed out....Daniel, Noah, etc. were not hurt. It isn't so much that they escaped but they were not harmed as they went through the tribulation. Daniel was in the lion's den, Noah was in the flood, the 3 Hebrew boys were in the fiery furnace, God's chosen did wander in the desert for 40 years....but, through it all they were protected.We will go through the tribulation of Satan. Christ tells us we will. It is not a time of murder and mayhem but is a time of great deception. Satan comes to earth pretending to be Christ and many, many will follow him not realizing the truth. We must endure that time and wait for our Saviour. If we don't then we take the mark of the beast....which simply means we fall for his deceit.There will be no rapture. :naughty: We will be here but if we stay "virgin brides," meaning we do not fall into adultery/idolatry with Satan then we will be with Christ, the true Christ. :shepard:........Whirlwind

jkdjr25

Nov 5, 2007
The diffrence between Noah and Daniel is that Noah was escaping the Wrath of God. With Daniel. evil was trying to destroy him and God used that situation to bring His servants through the fires and the lion's den so that the world would see His Glory. Two very differens secnarios.My point is all about recognition of God's pattern when it comes to the dispensation of His wrath. The Tribulation is going to be the complete outpouring of His wrath upon the wicked. If the righteous are to face that punishment as well, how can we claim to worship a JUST God?No one seems to have an answer for that.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Awe But you are not taking Gods timing into account God does not pour out his wrath until the seventh trump at his second coming and that is when we are changed into our spirit bodies at the twinkling of an eye. Antichrist comes with his lies and deception at the sixth trump the tribulation is not Gods wrath it is Satans deceptionthis is why Rapture theroy is so dangerous it does not prepare Gods children for the deception of Satan which comes first read 2 Thess above

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(jkdjr25;24410)
The diffrence between Noah and Daniel is that Noah was escaping the Wrath of God. With Daniel. evil was trying to destroy him and God used that situation to bring His servants through the fires and the lion's den so that the world would see His Glory. Two very differens secnarios.My point is all about recognition of God's pattern when it comes to the dispensation of His wrath. The Tribulation is going to be the complete outpouring of His wrath upon the wicked. If the righteous are to face that punishment as well, how can we claim to worship a JUST God?No one seems to have an answer for that.
You have a good point in the difference in escaping the wrath and evil trying to destroy him but in the end it is the same......God didn't rapture His child away. They endured and were safe. To me, that is a pattern. He is showing us that we will be here. :angel9:My husband is calling so I don't have time for much more but will write you again tomorrow. There is so much to tell you about the tribulation....so much you must know. Some of us do have "an answer for that."
smile.gif
I look forward to tomorrow........Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Whirlwind is so right there are two tribulations the first (some call the great trib) is known as Satans tribulation and starts when Satan gets kicked unto earth 5th/6th trumpthe second tribulation is Gods tribulation when God pours out his wrath but not upon his children that did not follow Satan(Antichrist) this tribulation is at the 7th trump the second comingMar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,After what tribulation ? The first one Satans tribulation at the 5th/6th trump

Status
Not open for further replies.