Isaiah 17 war

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Lebanon ,syria ,jordon, west bank,gaza, egypt, done in 12 to 24 hour war.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(rant;23772)
HI will the Isaiah 17 war happen before the rapture.
Everything will happen before the rapture.
rolleyes.gif
Satan will be on earth pretending to be Christ. His fallen angels will be aiding with the deception. The world will be "wondering" after him. God's chosen will be standing before him for a testimony, the two witnesses will be killed and then......The True Christ Arrives at His Second Advent.:shepard:There is no rapture! We will all be changed at the 2nd Advent of Christ. We will all be here for the tribulation of Satan and for the wrath of God. Please remember.....the wrath is for those that take the mark of the beast, not for those that remain faithful to Him. :angel9:.......Whirlwind

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Whirlwind are you a JW, the way you talk your out to lunch.DO you read the bible or do you just agree.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
I thougth I can talk about the Isaiah war, and there are people that do not even know where the rapture fits in, aMERICA IS LOST.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
We shall soon find out, will we not? One can hope the rapture comes before the war, but the call is to always be ready.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
If you are asking for a definite proof that the Isaiah 17 war will come before the rapture, I do not have anything to share on that. Maybe somebody else does, but I don't. All I can share is, we shall soon see, right?

rant

Nov 22, 2007
HI Pariah jesus said no man knows the time of the rapture only my father, but you should know the season. do you see the season of the Isaiah war if not look into it.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi rant,I just see the season in how the falling away of the faith has occurred.The Isaiah 17 war is your thread. What have you looked into and what do you believe?

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(rant;23912)
Whirlwind are you a JW, the way you talk your out to lunch.DO you read the bible or do you just agree.
No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness. Yes, I read the Bible...I study the Bible. :study: I'm sorry you feel I'm "out to lunch.":(There will not be a rapture :naughty:. There will be the 2nd Advent of our Saviour..........Whirlwind

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
The Rapture is so giving out false peace to the righteous...It is a bunch of lies. Hey even God said it.Ezekiel 13:20 - Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.Ezekiel 13:21 - Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.Ezekiel 13:22 - Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:Jag

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
WhirlwindThis site like any other site has their slant to scripture. I believe in a 2nd coming too. I am always interested in what others know and believe. You can always tell who is into knowledge more than loving a brother or sister. You can learn a lot here though sometimes you dont feel the love.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
yes to answer your question Whirlwind is right Yes it will happen before the second coming of the Lord THERE IS NO RAPTURE IT IS NOT NOR EVER HAS BEEN IN GODS WORDif you want to debate or read the rapture thread you will see our stand on this. And you can post your arguments in that thread. but lets try to keep this one to Isaiah.As I think with current events Isaiah is a very timely topic

rant

Nov 22, 2007
No one knows the rapture not even the angles, but my father. Pariah I will have to get into gray if you want.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Whirlwind what church do you go to and still you will not pray tell WHY/

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(rant;24118)
No one knows the rapture not even the angles, but my father. Pariah I will have to get into gray if you want.
No RAPTURE existed in the Word of God.Matthew 24:29 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:Matthew 24:30 - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.Jag

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The verse is know one knows the hour or the day of his coming(second) it says nothing about any rapture. And his coming is at the 7th trump after the antichrist and the tribulation. Do we know what day or hour that is, no, but we are told we had had better know the season and my friend we are in that season. And we are told the events that will lead up to that second coming and to that Day and that Hour. Do you know what the events are ? your father told you what will happen.Or are you to busy waiting to be flown outta here thinking you will escape ? God never says anyone is going anywhere until his return at the last trump. I would say you need to read the letter he sent you(the Word) telling you exactly what to expect instead of listening to lies of mislead men. Who tell you you dont need to understand the End you are are going to be flying away. God says he hates those that teach his souls they are going to fly outta here (ez.13:20)

Status
Not open for further replies.