Islam and Christianity; truth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EzrahEl21

Feb 13, 2008
(Thunder1;35462)
No Quran is not continuation of the Bible, nothing to do with it.
Care to explain why not , By using chapter and verses ?

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I don't need to, I know what Islam belief is and I know what the Bible belief is/ Christianity, done with those debates. They don't bring us any closer unless you are seeking the truth, which is Jesus is your only Saviour, the Son of God, died for your sins, rose from the death. And made place in heaven for you if you receive Him as your Saviour.

EzrahEl21

Feb 13, 2008
(Thunder1;35471)
I don't need to, I know what Islam belief is and I know what the Bible belief is/ Christianity, done with those debates. They don't bring us any closer unless you are seeking the truth, which is Jesus is your only Saviour, the Son of God, died for your sins, rose from the death. And made place in heaven for you if you receive Him as your Saviour.
The reson why it doesn't bring you any closer , Because you believe your belief's are the truth and all other are not . But guess what your not the only one who feel that way . But hey whatever get you through the day .

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(ps77;32441)
So I've been floating around these forums for a while, and it seems like it's turned into a big Christianity vs. Islam debate forum. The Christians have their ideology, and the Muslims have theirs.So what makes one more right than the other. Both claim to be the truth, but how are we to know what truth is?Solid truth. What if the Hindi people are right?What about the Buddhists.. the Rastafarians.. we all make similar claims, so, when it comes down to it, what makes you take that leap of faith. Because nothing is for sure. Does it just "make sense" to you, more than anything else? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Whith so many Religions about today How can a person seeking God know Which one is true. Don't you think God knew that people will be asking that quetion??. So God has given the world Three things that seperate the true faith from all others. [1] The risen Christ No other faith has a living prophet, Jesus is alive and has given us a relationship with God.no other faith has a relationship with God.[2] Holy Spirit, Through the Holy Spirit we are born again and are in touch with God, The Holy Spirit also gives us power, with 9 powerful gifts, He is also a personal help.[3]Confirms His wordGod the Father is the only God who confirmes His word with signs following, such as the sick being healed and miracles happeningThings that were spoken by God in the Bible either have come to pass, or are coming to pass.

EzrahEl21

Feb 13, 2008
If the Human Being Worships only One God, then why are there so many Religions in the world? Answer: “Each Religion Or Group Feels That They Have The Right To Own God And That Their Particular Religion And Religious Practices Are Right And Everybody Else Is Wrong. It Is A Very Narrow Minded Way To Think Because No One Is Always Right And No One Is Always Wrong.” “One Of The Saddest Things That You Have Come To Realize Is Once You Have Mastered The Semitic Languages, That Is Cuneiform, Accadian, ARAMAIC (HEBREW), SYRAIC (ARABIC) And Even The Egyptian Language Of Hieroglyphics, The Greek That Many People Are Being Misguided By Their Preachers, Rabbis, Imams And Other Religious Leaders. Their Souls Are Being Led Astray By Poor Translations And Misinterpretations Just To Keep You Who Believe In One Of The Many Institutionalized Religions, By What Ever Nickname You Give It, Judaism Christianity, Islaam. By Whichever Denominational Name You Give It, Mohammedism, Jehovah Witnesses Or Hebrew Israelite By Which Ever Sect You Give It Or Interpret It.”

EzrahEl21

Feb 13, 2008
(Thunder1;35561)
Because of sin and the devil and people ? There is only one true living God.
Just a question ok .... Wasn't Moses call A Eloheem ? :study:

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(EzrahEl21;35493)
The reson why it doesn't bring you any closer , Because you believe your belief's are the truth and all other are not . But guess what your not the only one who feel that way . But hey whatever get you through the day .
there can only be one truth concerning different religions.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(EzrahEl21;35584)
Just a question ok .... Wasn't Moses call A Eloheem ? :study:
Not to my knowledge, I speak and read English, sorry.

EzrahEl21

Feb 13, 2008
(Thunder1;35654)
Not to my knowledge, I speak and read English, sorry.
Exodus 7 ; 1 , And I Quite ; And A Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa Not The Yahuwa ) said to Moses , '' look ay yourself , I have permitted you the right to be a Eloheem for the Pharaoh ; and your < Awkh > Brother Aaron , he will be your < Nawbee > Prophet .