It is obvious to me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Non-truth in cartoon form.
ha the worst part is they cut out the punchline, grandad says "ima go find a white man and lie to him right now" lol

but see you validate it when you state "non-truth" as if you are the arbiter, and I waited so that you will never read this so I won't have to yadayadayada have a nice day

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha the worst part is they cut out the punchline, grandad says "ima go find a white man and lie to him right now" lol
Just more of the idiotic liberal bull that is prevalent in the media & filling empty minds.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hello @H. Richard,

* Don't be discouraged by those who oppose you, take heart.
I would have liked to be able to click the 'like' symbol for your OP, for I am in agreement with you for the most part. What prevented me from doing so is your comment concerning James. However, in your later response you said that it was necessary to understand who James was writing to, and in that I agree, for we can be in no doubt as to whom he wrote:-

'James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.'

(James 1:1)​

* James was an apostle to the circumcision, as Paul was to the Gentile.
* I have seen the degree of opposition you have received in other threads, personal attack which was not honouring to God. Just praise God, and do not retaliate, but rise above the strife of tongues, by obeying the words of Paul to Timothy in 2 Timothy 2:15.

Praise God!

With love to you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I like the verse where "David encouraged himself in the LORD his God" (1 Samuel 30.6); he found the inner strength to persevere, looking in faith to God despite all the pressures and dire circumstances.

Reactions: charity

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Just more of the idiotic liberal bull that is prevalent in the media & filling empty minds.
Ha well so you say, but both are valid perspectives imo. Just depends upon what the vision is I think. Black guys just mostly don't wanna get killed I guess.
"telling white ppl the truth" is a cliche' for a reason I'm sure

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha well so you say, but both are valid perspectives imo. Just depends upon what the vision is I think. Black guys just mostly don't wanna get killed I guess.
"telling white ppl the truth" is a cliche' for a reason I'm sure
Your very confused.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well this is like the most irrelevant part of my posts, right
it was a joke ok
When someone can't discern fact from fiction that is going to be a problem. If a person believes there are many truths that belief distorts their understanding and perception.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The Bible does.
Oh, the Bible declares Christianity the standard?
Imo Lazarus, the Good Samaritan, the woman at the well even, Zaccheus, others might have something to say about that, but you are entitled to demand Christianity be the standard if you like I guess.

Unfortunately imo you will lose the essence first thing, those kind of Christians always seem to have some enemy--ever notice that?--and then next thing you know your kids aren't getting taught the classics or even diff ways to reason so "Hegelian" sounds like it comes from space when really it is confirmed in the denial I guess, like saying "my right eye has never offended me" or Quoting and violent men have sought to take it by force like it was a good thing :rolleyes:

all while you're getting hollowed out to the tune of $24trillion and counting lol
hey, "those democratically elected central american governments aren't going to overthrow themselves," huh?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
When someone can't discern fact from fiction that is going to be a problem. If a person believes there are many truths that belief distorts their understanding and perception.
the further away you run from confronting the Scriptural definition of such terms as "Eternal" "Immortal""heaven""rapture" etc the sillier you look, ok, if you wanna post like lying to mom I have better things to do. I haven't offended you in such a manner.

Who are you to presume that you can discern the truth, when the Book you trumpet loving and even worshipping so much plainly tells us we are all liars? The Lord rebuke you sir

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the further away you run from confronting the Scriptural definition of such terms as "Eternal" "Immortal""heaven""rapture" etc the sillier you look, ok, if you wanna post like lying to mom I have better things to do. I haven't offended you in such a manner.

Who are you to presume that you can discern the truth, when the Book you trumpet loving and even worshipping so much plainly tells us we are all liars? The Lord rebuke you sir
You are deceived bbyrd009, rebuke yourself.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, the Bible declares Christianity the standard?
Imo Lazarus, the Good Samaritan, the woman at the well even, Zaccheus, others might have something to say about that, but you are entitled to demand Christianity be the standard if you like I guess.

Unfortunately imo you will lose the essence first thing, those kind of Christians always seem to have some enemy--ever notice that?--and then next thing you know your kids aren't getting taught the classics or even diff ways to reason so "Hegelian" sounds like it comes from space when really it is confirmed in the denial I guess, like saying "my right eye has never offended me" or Quoting and violent men have sought to take it by force like it was a good thing :rolleyes:

all while you're getting hollowed out to the tune of $24trillion and counting lol
hey, "those democratically elected central american governments aren't going to overthrow themselves," huh?
Babble all you want , none of it shows any understanding of Christian theology, doctrines or beliefs, but you show disdain for Christianity.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Babble all you want , none of it shows any understanding of Christian theology, doctrines or beliefs, but you show disdain for Christianity.
well just so it's clear I don't disdain anyone or their beliefs ok, and you are free to define those terms however you like.

No one has ever gone up to heaven
regardless of either of our opinions on the matter

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when the Book you trumpet loving and even worshipping so much plainly tells us we are all liars?
"The book I trumpet loving and even worshipping?" how far off you are & from what I have seen you show much disrespect for the word of God. It's only a spiritual book, at best to you. This is why you cannot interpret it correctly. Do you also believe there are many paths to heaven?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well just so it's clear I don't disdain anyone or their beliefs ok, and you are free to define those terms however you like.

No one has ever gone up to heaven
regardless of either of our opinions on the matter
You obviously do disdain , you said Lord rebuke you. More dishonesty, & you mock even basic Christian teachings thinking your ultra spiritual or woke or something.